Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peach the next moon horse (open, please join! another moon/sun horse needed!)

Go down

Peach the next moon horse (open, please join! another moon/sun horse needed!) Empty Peach the next moon horse (open, please join! another moon/sun horse needed!)

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:11 pm

Peach looked at the whipped up clouds above her, eager to get started "please mother moon! I want to go!" cried The small yearling, Mother moon smiled "You can't just jump of the cloud my flower, you shall tumble to the ground. Here, this shall help you." Mother moon said softly, a necklace made with sea shells was cliped around her small neck and pale white wings sprouted from her shoulders "My child, Do not lose this necklace, you shall lose your wings with them." Said mother moon, and with that she nudged Peach Forward, the yearling jumped off and dived down before unfurling her wings and diving back up. "look at me mother moon!" whinnied Peach. Mother moon smiled and watched Peach frolic through the air.
Mother moon and peach together~
Peach the next moon horse (open, please join! another moon/sun horse needed!) Pegasus-Wallpaper-unicorns-5932958-1024-768
Peach in a close up when she older~
Peach the next moon horse (open, please join! another moon/sun horse needed!) Pegasus
Necklace~
Peach the next moon horse (open, please join! another moon/sun horse needed!) Bdch114
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down