Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Life Behind A Tower...(Silver Shadows)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

My Life Behind A Tower...(Silver Shadows) Empty My Life Behind A Tower...(Silver Shadows)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:22 pm

Once upon a time, a drop of sunlight fell from the heavens. From this small drop a magical flower sprouted. The Golden Flower had the power to heal. But only one person--a selfish old women names Mother gothel--knew where the magical flower grew. Greedily she kept it secret, for its magic gave her youth and beauty far beyond her years.

Centuries passed, and a glorious kingdom was built near-by.. And then something terrible happened. The pregnant queen fell ill. Determined to save her, the people of the kingdom searched far and wide--until, at last, they found the magical flower. Seething with rage, Mother Gothel watched from her hiding place as the royal guards uprooted the flower and hurried back to the palace. They created a potion fromt he flower, and the King fed it to the Queen. The Queen recovered... and soon afterward, a tiny golden-haired princess was born.

To celebrate the King and Queen launched a flying lattern int he night sky. But soon after, on a particullarly dark night, a vengeful Mother Gothel crept into the royal nursrey, hovered over the royal candle, and stroked the babe's golden curls as she hummed a lullaby... Mother Gothel's old and wrinkled hands turned smooth and young again! The flower's healing magic had passed into the tiny princess's hair and was awakened by Mother Gothel's quiet singing. Quickly the evil women snipped a lock of the hair to take with her. But to her horror, it turned brown and lost it's power. On the babe's head, a dull toft of hair remained. The child's golden hair only held it magic when it grew on her head, uncut..

So Mother Gothel stole the tiny princess and took her far, far away to a lonely tower deep in a hidden valley. Then the greedy women raised Rapunzel as her own daughter, never allowing her to leave the tower.

~18 years later~
Rapunzel woke up ont he day before her eighteenth birthday, she was determined to ask her mother if she could go see the lights. " What shall we do today?" She asked Pascal, her chameleon friend. He pointed toward the tower window, as if telling her to leave. She laughed. Pascal was her only capanion except her mother, he could aways make Rapunzel smile. " Oh, come on, Pascal," She said. " It's not that bad." It wasn't like she didn't have things to do around the tower. Every day, she did her chores. Then read one or two or three books. She played the guitar, knitted, cooked lunch, played darts, sculpted pots, and made candles. Of course there was always my hair to brush... and brush... and brush. Did I metion that I had really long hair? Really, really long hair. Hadn't had a trim a day in my life. Mother said if I ever cut it, it would loose its magic forever. Rapunzel threw her head up to hear her mothers voice. " Rapunzel! Rapunzel let down your hair!" Mother cry for disappointment. Rapunzel let down her hair, hosting her mother up the tower. As mother stepped into the tower, she looked over at Rapunzel. " How you manage to do that every day, is beyond me." She said to her daughter. Rapunzel sighed, breathing heavily. She was about to ask until she was traveled off. Thinking of the lights alittle more, and of her past.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

My Life Behind A Tower...(Silver Shadows) Empty Re: My Life Behind A Tower...(Silver Shadows)

Post by lemmy Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:10 pm

The night air filled with thickness and sulkyness 7 years later since the princess was tooken. I never understood why, even though I heard the stories. I was the small servant of helping the Queen and King. I used to look at the one or 2 pictures of the princess and understand she is now probably something beautiful. Long golden hair and big green eyes. Freckles dotting her nose and cheeks. Though since she was kidnapped, the King and Queen had talk of another child and instantly most of the town's spirits rose up. She was born a little after the princess was and she was a beautiful one as well. When she turned 3, I was amazed by her beauty. Long curley brown hair and slightish pale skin with green eyes. She looked mostly like her mother I'd have to say. Though as she grew, her mother and father kept her ignorant. With her amazing skills and her petite smile and the way she always tried to impress her parents and they always broke down crying so I, used to tell her stories about the beautiful princess... she used to think of them as fake fairytails so I'd keep it at that. I knew they told her she was the one with the blond locks and long hair at the young age but she never was...
"Look mom! Look Dad!" the young girl tugged on her mom's dress and her mom looked over. "Yes sweetie?" she asked with sad eyes. Melina, the girl tried to ignore the sulky look and looked at the big board in front her. She focused and finally she brought her hand up and then down onto the board. They clapped but she knew this claps weren't worth anything. Suddenly, she gasped when she heard a real big clapping and turned to see the handsome dark hair young man with a smooth face come. Catcher. "Good job, kid." he said and walked over to her. She lifted her arms and wrapped her hands around his waist which she could only reach to. "Catcher." she breathed. He let her go and she did too though she secretly wanted it to last. He tangled his hands through her hair and turned. "So, would you like to go for a walk in the forest?" The forest! That sounded awesome. She nodded ethusastically savouring his smell, savouring his hands which tangled through her hair. "Be careful." Her mother said as they walked out the door. When they were in the forest, she looked in through the forest until she came across something. It was a cave and it leaded to something she couldn't make out. Pulling away from Catcher's rough hands in her hair, she went in and he followed. She stared in amazment as she came across a tower and a waterfall next to it. "What's that?" she breathed.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

My Life Behind A Tower...(Silver Shadows) Empty Re: My Life Behind A Tower...(Silver Shadows)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:57 pm

Rapunzel hummed a melody as she started to paint on the walls. Then Pascal broke the silence, pulling on her dress. Rapunzel looked down at him. " What is it Pascal?" She asked, with a tender smile. Pascal pointed towards the window with his tail. She sighed, jumping off the over hang. " Pascal, you know we can't go out there." She said graping him and putting him on her shoulder. Pascal shook his head, racing over towards the window seal. Rapunzel narrowed her eyes, and rolled him. Stopping only inches away, she put he handson her hips. Pascal let out a low sigh, pointing his tail forward more. Snapping her teeth, she leaned forward to look out the window. Gasping she seen a little girl and a handsome male. Rapunzel flew back, heaving heavily. Wide eyed, she looked out the window again; watching them.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:08 pm

After a few minutes of staring at it, Melina became curious. Walking towards it slowly, he pink summer dress moving along with her she was soon joined along side Catcher. "Don't try going inside... it might be dangerous." But for the first time, she was hardly listening to Catcher. She was staring up at the small squared window on the top of it. She then saw a young woman and saw her staring at them. She ran to the door searching through her small purse to bring two hooks. She took them both and climbed them to the top only to stumble on top of the girl. She grunted. "I'm so sorry." She could hear Catcher calling her name. She studied the girl and pulled with all her might but then stopped when she noticed her braid and then all her hair. She gasped and went through all the hair... blonde. She looked at the girl. Green eyes. Freckles. Like Catcher had told her! She looked at her. She kept quiet just incase. Maybe this was just some random girl... never seen in the village because she was tooken. Exact same features of Melina except for the blonde hair and it was, by the way super scary long. She cleared her throat and looked at her. "Hi I'm Thumbelina... who are you?"
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:25 pm

Rapunzel gasped as a little girl stumbled upon her, she caught the girl in her arms. Proping her up, Rapunzel looked down at the girl. Her brilliant green eyes looking the girls. She had the same features as her, but with brown hair not blonde. Rapunzel rose a bit to her feet, " Lovely name. I am Rupunzel. Nice to meet you." She stared at the little girl from toe to head. Then seeing a crown on her head, Rapunzel widened her eyes. Lucky for them her mother had just felt af ew before they came. She looked out the window again, pearing down to see a man. Chuckling lightly, she looked over at the girl. Rapunzel gripped her hair in her palm, before flinging it over the edge. She graped Pascal and the girl in her arms. They swung down the tower, Rapunzel laughed. Then stopped instantly as she reached the ground, pulling her feet up. She glared down at the grass below her. Pascal rolled his eyes and jumped down off her shoulder. Rapunzel sighed, stepping lightly on the grass, then smiling happily. " Yes! Freedom!.." Then she turned towards the man. " Hey! Do you know where to find the floating lights?!" She asked with a brillant smile that danced across her beautiful face. Her sparkly zit-free face shinning with health.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:52 pm

Thumbelina cocked her head with a kind smile. "Not as wonderful as yours it sounds enchanting!" she said and spun around with her 'blond moment'. She looked at the girl blond hair and freckles splattering her smooth face. Thumbelina touched her own. She wondered how'd she look with freckles. Would it make her any older? Would it make her pretty like hers. Suddenly her grip was tight around Thumbelina and swung her to the ground. Melina's eyes were wide, breathing heavily. She looked back. Thinking, 'what happened?' She then looked at Catcher and the girl now in front of him. She scrambled to his side in time to hear him say. "...Floating Lights?" What...? Floating lights... floating light..? Oh... "Are you talking about the laterns?" she asked gripping Catcher's hand. "Oh yeah this is Catcher." she said looking at him and he brung a hand up. He looked at the girl's hair. "That's... a lot of hair you've got there."
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:59 pm

Rapunzel smiled, her eyes dacing happily. Then a frown came upon her lips, as she gazed up at the tower, which she should be in at this very moment. Shrugging the feeling of regret off her shoulders, she looked back over at the two. " Can you take me to them lanterns?" She said breathlessly. " I just wanna see the glowing lanterns, they onyl appear on my birthday which is tomarrow.. Oh, I'm Rapunzel." She said. Then hearing the man say she had alot of hair, she chuckled, twisting a strang aorund her finger. Strocking her hair lightly. " Yes, it holds a gift. I was born with it, but then oh I don't know..." She said hopelessly. Pascal glaring at the man, he turned and gripping his satchel he held around him. Growling at him when he tried to snatch it away. Pascal pulled out a image of him. it said wanted apove it. Pascal looked at Rapunzel, then eyed the man. She smiled, " Oh Pascal.. He looks nothing like this man on the image. He doesn't have a big nose." She said with a slight chuckle. " WHat is your name anyways?" She asked. Putting a pan towards his face, narrowed eyes.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:01 pm

Catcher looked at the paper. "No... that's not me." he said and then a pan was by his face, and he backed away. "Woah Rapunzel..." Before any nonsense happened, Melina grabbed the paper looking at it. "No this is not Catcher. And this is not his satchel... this is mine... see?" She pulled out her gold coins and jules. She looked around. "But there are a few brutes who are pretty much trying to get by the castel. But Catcher here, is a servant for the queen and my best friend." Melina explained and took his hands putting it up then leaning in and putting down Rapunzel's pan. "No need for violence here. He can take you... we can take you. Especially since were headed there." she said. "Won't we Catcher?" Catcher pulled free from Melina's grasp to shove his hands in his pockets. "Ah yeah I guess." He murmured.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:01 pm

Rapunzel smiled, jumping slightly with sheer happiness. She let out a yell of excitement, before racing out of the thickets and into the open landscape. She gasped, looking at the beautiful trees and mountains. Her hair still coming out from the entrance. She gazed up at all the tall trees. Quickly turning her head to see a long one. She smiled, running over to it. She slung up her golden hair, wrapping it around a branch. rapunzel whirled around the tree. She yelled out, " Best.. Day.. EVER!" She said as she circled the tree. Then stopped, releasing her grip on the branch and walking slowly over towards a cafe. She stumbled back a bit, quite skittish. But then stiffened and looked behind her. Waiting fro the two..
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:53 pm

Once she removed the the pan and didn't seem worried anymore, Catcher looked relieved once again. But Rapunzel instantly left their site, going out the exsit. Melina cocked her head and look down at her chemelon and looked back at Catcher. "Isn't he cute?" she asked. Catcher nodded, shrugging slightly. "I just want to get here and back as soon as possible." He muttered. Melina ran on the exsit right after Rapunzel and looked around. She saw her swing around the tree and saw Catcher sit on a log. Then Rapunzel was on the move again, and heading towards the local forest cafè. "This girl does not stay in one play does she?" Catcher complained and got up heading towards the cafè. Melina laughed and joined him. "Maybe she's like this everyday?" she asked. Catcher took her hand when she was reaching out for it, rolling his eyes. "I just don't know why she can't go to the laterns herself."
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:05 pm

Rapunzel sneered at his coment. Whirling around she narrowed her eyes at him. " Do you REALLY want to know my history! Why I couldn't see the laterns int he first place. And why i'm so jumpy about being outside?!" She asked but with a instant snarl to it. Pascal glared at the man, eyeing his carefully. He made a funny eerie noice. Rapunzel glared at him, not taking her eyes off him. " One thing I do know is that I will see the laterns." Rapunzel shook her head, whipping around to strole back towards the cafe.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:18 pm

[font=Georgia]Catcher was surprised when Rapunzel turned around and snapped at him. "Hey don't let your anger out on him!" Melina snapped back. Catcher looked down at her and shook his head. She stomped her foot then suddenly, her gaze was happy again when she saw the cafè and pulled Catcher towards it. Catcher looked confused, but went on with it and went into the cafè. When they entered, Melina looked around, eyes snapping wide.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:19 pm

Catcher was surprised when Rapunzel turned around and snapped at him. "Hey don't let your anger out on him!" Melina snapped back. Catcher looked down at her and shook his head. She stomped her foot then suddenly, her gaze was happy again when she saw the cafè and pulled Catcher towards it. Catcher looked confused, but went on with it and went into the cafè. When they entered, Melina looked around, eyes snapping wide.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:06 pm

Rapunzel smiled, bursting through the door of the cafe. She widened her eyes to see men in armor and swords in their hands. She felt her hair being pulled, jerking her backwards. She gasped, looking up to see a man gripping her hair in his palm. " That's aloott hair..." He put in with a crackling voice. Rapunzel snatched her hair away from him, flying back into another man. He snorted down at her, making her jump. She held her pan out at them, gathering her hair. Pascal snuck back into her neck.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:51 pm

Melina gasped. These were thugs, brutes. She looked back at Catcher who was tense and she walked around bumping into people. "A little girl?" One asked. "Who cares?" Melina snapped. They all laughed. "She's kinda... cute." One other said and she felt like goign over and hiding behind Catcher but she puffed her chest out and kept her eyes on them. "I'm not afraid of you."
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:11 pm

Rapunzel smiled at Thumpline. The name she did recongize. But didn't think any of it. She looked over at one brute, as he stood up before her. Rapunzel narrowed her eyes as him, sneering in sheer disgust. " Yes?" she put out their simpily. The man snorted, stalking towards her, making Rapunzel back away into a wall. Without hesitating she swung her pan out and slaped the man across the face with it. She snarled at him, " You are to close to me!" She spat..
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:49 pm

Melina rolled her eyes when they laughed and she took a dagger out. "I said I'm not afraid." she growled. Their eyes went wide and changed to slyness. "Oh?" Catcher came in front of Melina and looked at them. "Guys, chill." The men looked at him for a moment and drew up a sword. "No!" Melina gasped, putting some space in between them. "We need Catcher... he knows most of the way to the lanterns." she growled. He put down the swords. "You are quite brave."
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:45 pm

Rapunzel stlaked over to the two, cocking her head to inspect Thumblina. Rapunzel gasped slightly, now noticing the resemblance between ehr and Melina. " Thumblina.." She said putting a hand gently on her shoulder. " Who are your parents?" she said. Her bright green eyes shinning with bravery and courage in them.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:09 pm

Melina looked back at the girl who asked who was her parents. She lowered the dagger, slowly and murmured quietly, "The king and queen... why?" she asked. That was the most weirded question all day. It surprised Melina a lot. She looked at Catcher who looked just at confused then back at Rapunzel. "And I prefer Melina." she added which made Catcher play a faint smile.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:35 pm

Rapunzel looked down at her and nodded, ' Okay.. Melina.. The king and queen huh..." Rapunzel stalked off to one side, walking out the door. She stopped beside a lamp post, leaning up against it. She thought for awhile, soon images of her past child hood popped into her head. Rapunzel widened eyed, remembered the room of the king and queen, her cribe right next to it the bed. Then suddenly she remebered where she came from, and how seh got taken away. Gasping, she clicked out of her day dream. Narrowing her eyes, she rested her hand on her forehead.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:11 pm

Melina shook her head and walked from her grasp. "Can we get the move on now?" Thumbelina asked. "We might need to stay the night outside." she said and headed towards the door, people watching after her.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:16 pm

Rapunzel snapped her head up and rotated her head to look over her shoulder. " Um.. Yes.." She said softly. Sighing briefly, she glanced at Melina. Rapunzel shook her head, before waiting for Catcher to show her the floating lights. EVen tho she seen flash backs of her past, it still doesnt mean she believes they are true...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:34 pm

Melina left the cafè, followed by Catcher and went into the forest to find a camping place. It was late. Thumbelina yawned and looked around. "Here," she murmured and put the logs by one another. She then kept kicking it until it became a spark and a fire. Catcher smiled. "Good job, girly." Melina blushed. "Thanks." She then sat on another log and lied her head on Catcher's lap, him stroking her hair. She looked at the fire, the flames soon making her fall asleep.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:45 am

Rebecca smiled, leaning up on one of the logs. She watched as the flames began to spark up. She cocked her head to one side, a evil melody ringing in her ears. The flames of the fire began to turn into some kind of creatures, as they danced around. The beat of the melody like a flut playing made Rebecca fall asleep only slightly. As it got louder, Rebecca widened her eyes to see a flash of a lion pop into the flames. The roar of it made her jump. She gasped, blinking her eyes away from the fire. Her hair wrapped from the fire place, Pascal was asleep on her shoulder. She looked up over at Catcher, twisting her hair around her finger. She sighed, glancing down at Melina as she slept. Then her head rotated to look up at the sky..
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:54 am

Catcher smiled looking at the young girl sleep. He looked up at Rapunzel with a laugh. "Can you not believe they blessed the King and Queen with such a beautiful girl?" He asked Rapunzel. "She is majestic, kind and loyal." He went on. "But the King and Queen have been treating her a bit wrong lately because they had another child awhile back and now, she gets attention but they grieve a lot." Catcher sighs. "They keep her ignorant of things."
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next