Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~.Potions & Puppies.~ +Open, but for multiple people+

4 posters

Go down

~.Potions & Puppies.~ +Open, but for multiple people+ Empty ~.Potions & Puppies.~ +Open, but for multiple people+

Post by Little.Goat Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:38 pm

Name: Chance
Fixed? Not yet
Personality: Chance is a very... a puppy who likes to take chances. Risk isn't a dangerous word to him, but a word full of adventure. Adventure is risk. Love is risk, but he wants t be a old and wise dog before he settles down. He believes that you should take your youth while you have it, and not have some snotty female hold you back. If any love like emotion is shown to this mischievous pup, he will simply laugh and walk away. . Chance is very sweet, but love is stupid in his eyes. Females are seen as friends, not love givers.

Breed: Mutt

Pet Peeves? Annoying girls
Pic-

~.Potions & Puppies.~ +Open, but for multiple people+ Dog_by_gl0wstick

I want multiple people to join this. Not just one person then let it go dead.

History: Chance wasn't born, he as made. In the time that this takes place, a wizard called an Alchemie Apprentice. The potion apprentice wanted a companion, not his angry mentor. Days went into the creation of Chance, but finally, on the 12th of September, the apprentice's birthday, Chance swirled into a solid form at the apprentice's feet. From that day on, Chance leanred the things his master learned. Even the ExtraOrdinary Wizard showed some affection to him, patting his Alchemie Apprentice on the back now and then, saying, "If not fur' me, Chancy here would be a figment of yer' imagination." Accent sharp to the pups ears.

Plot: Chance is considered a royal dog, the only royal dog since centuries ago. He has never met a real dog, just the spoiled females the princesses and queens nearly worshipped. Chance escapes, with a reviving blue bottle of liquid around his neck. It held a potion, that could heal any wounds. Chance is taking a chance, and is ready for it.

(It starts on the day before his escape

Last edited by Little.Goat on Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

~.Potions & Puppies.~ +Open, but for multiple people+ Empty Re: ~.Potions & Puppies.~ +Open, but for multiple people+

Post by lemmy Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:08 pm

Name: Delilah
Personality: Delilah is a stray worth taking chances. She's one of the fastest puppies every and she is more of a girl with some tomboy traits. She loves risking, but loves nature. Her favorite place to go is the pond. She loves adventuring, but loves looking from the top of buildings. She knows her favorite color is blue and pink and she knows the latest tips for the girl puppies. Though that's only on her girly moments, she is the bravest in the group and stands up for the others. (It would be intresting if the rest were all boys.) And keeps them in line!
Breed: Hungarian Kusvaz
Pet Peeves? Disgusting Boys!
Pic:
~.Potions & Puppies.~ +Open, but for multiple people+ 0212

History: Delilah was born in someone's house only to be given away to a family. She was a hyper and sassy pup and was sure that her new owner would like her. But her owner, a kid, never had time. He was intrested in other things. So, a few months later they dropped her off in a box and that broke her heart. Now since then, Delilah is ready to step up and learn how to meet real puppies, real dogs. She'd always been hidden in the shadows.
Plot: Delilah is always thought of the cheetah stray... she's ignored a lot and a lot of males hit on her. She hates it. She wants someone more who understands her... a best friend.

Last edited by Silver Shadows on Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

~.Potions & Puppies.~ +Open, but for multiple people+ Empty Re: ~.Potions & Puppies.~ +Open, but for multiple people+

Post by Little.Goat Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:37 pm

Added history and plot
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:10 pm

Done!
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:12 pm

K, one more person who is willing to make more than three lines, and we can start.
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:47 pm

And by the way, no other males puppiez aloud
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:20 pm

(Will add or change if needed)

Name: Marble
Personality: Marble has always been insecure and never too trusting. She lives enveloped in solitude, never speaking to others. She isn't very attractive which makes the others mock her. She often breaks down and starts crying out of the blue, and can be a pain to be around. Her favorite place to be is the cemetery and she enjoys sitting near the graves, spilling her story to listening souls. Basically, she's very meek.
Breed: Pomeranian
Pet Peeves? Dogs that don't mind their own business. Then they get a face full of Pomeranian Fury!
Pic-Older version of this, face not so smushed. lol
History: Marble was born from 2 magical dogs, both highly skilled. She turned out to have little magical powers and the disgusted magical breeder threw out this small, frail puppy and kept her stronger siblings. However, she has more skills than at a glance. She is just a slow developer and needs to learn things in order to hone her powers.
Plot: When Marble struck her first birthday and nobody was there for even a hug, she decided to see the world and find other puppies that would like to befriend a lonely dog.
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:20 pm

Fluffy, and very pretty. I'll start it here very soon. Thi will be the vial around his neck---(Attached to his choke chain)
~.Potions & Puppies.~ +Open, but for multiple people+ Royal-blue-potion-necklace
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:22 pm

Ok. ;D
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:37 pm

Name:Maddie
Personality: Maddie is a kind,loyal,brave and headstrong dog. Since she is weary of strangers she doesnt make alot of friends. When you do earn her trust you have the loyalty of a true friend. She likes smelling things,hanging out with females and attacking strangers.
Breed: Chow-chow german shepred mix
Pet Peeves? strangers,mutts,males and humans
Pic: ~.Potions & Puppies.~ +Open, but for multiple people+ Chow%20Chow-1%20year-Black-1198023946
History: She her mother was a magical chow-chow and her father was a german shepred trianed in the poilce force.Thier humans trianed her like a poilce dog so she can be like her father. Maddie learned to attack on command(If you say "attack" then piont at someone she'll attack the person you piont at) but when she attacks she stops on her own terms. Maddie also learned to smell durgs,meat or other dogs. On her frist birthday her mother sent her to her unlce Merlin to learn about magic.
Plot:She wants friends and a mate.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:45 pm

Good, but remember, this is medival
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:11 pm

Ok :3
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:16 pm

Post le peoples!!!!1
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:18 pm

Where's the topic? O3O'
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:19 pm

houses
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum