Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Caller Sega~new herd please join!~

4 posters

Go down

Soul Caller Sega~new herd please join!~ Empty Soul Caller Sega~new herd please join!~

Post by BubblesLegacy Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:18 pm

Plot:
A large strom cross the plians as the day darkens. The animals retire to shelter as the sky becomes pitch black. A large black peguas flys down from the sky. Her eyes were red as fire and her back coast was black as the dead of night. She lands on the ground gracefully and snorts. She can sense the fear deep within the animals who watch her entire enterince. "Who here can call upon the souls?!" She yelled boldly to the horses. The peguas mare was a thing of legends,a story mares would tell to thier foals.

[Thier was once a time where horses was a small nation. The horses of the hered have a special ablitly the ablitly to call the soul upon the souls of the dead and the living to create a creature of powerful,depeneding on the purity of ones heart. Due to humans and diease,the hered had spilt and the ablitlies dissappered when they lost the bound to the land they once lived on. One day,the Soul Caller hered shall rasie again and the last leader of the hered,Storm shall return to rejoce the once great nation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is my frist RP since I came back.^^ Hope you guys join :3 i'll be adding more soon later.

Ranks~
Info: User/character/official soul caller element
Leader~
BubblesLegacy/Strom/Shadow Lighting
Officer(s)~
BubblesLegacy/Stiker/Flightless Wind
SION/Solven/Bolding Fire
Tayssi/Gold Bronze/Fearless Earth
Sout(s)~
Healer(s)~
Nicoco177/Rilita/Slient Stars
Tayssi/Red Winter/Silent Snow
Warrior(s)~
SION/Rome/Motherly Earth
Protector(s)~
Seeker(s)~
SION/LeRein/Whispering Darkness
Foal(s)~
Nicoco177/Ronan/Lush Earth

Loners~
Tayssi/White Legacy/Arrogant Wind
Tayssi/Silver Hawk/Dark Sun

Rules~
Drama wanted most of the time
Love is sometimes,but not all the time or your horse doesnt have time >W>
Be nice
Dont make your horse beautiful and most strongest horse at the same time. Your horse must have one trait that makes it different from the others and it can not be unstoppable
Please note that all character must ethier have joined the herd or have been in the herd but turned into statues.
If have been in the herd please place that they fought the humans but they turned into statues in thier history and for age unkown. So we can be historicly correct with the plot.
Have as many character you want,just make sure that most of them are in each post you make :3
Have fun! :3

Bio Template~
User:
Name:
Purity element(like swift water, bold fire,strong earth etc.):
Pure of Heart:
Crush:
Mate:
Foal(s):
Persontilty:
History:
Fears:
Weakness:
Hopes:
Dreams:
Pic:

---------------------------------------------------------------------
My characters:
User: BubblesLegacy
Name: Strom
Purity element(like swift water,bold fire,strong earth etc.): Shadow lightning
Pure of Heart: yes
Crush:none
Mate:none
Foal(s):hopefully some day
Persontilty: strong,brave,powerful,headstrong and kind torwords others
History: She was born into the Soul Caller hered as a leader. When she grew up her powers increased ten fold. She also grew more bueatiful with age. When the humans came she defened her hered but the humans were too powerful. The humans of the time transformed her into a statue. Now that she broke free she plans to create the great hered once more. She sreaches for the horses who have the soul caller ablitly along with her older brother and some other members of the herd.
Fears: losing her herd
Weakness: her fears
Hopes:To recover the Soul Caller Sega
Dreams:To return her herd to thier once former glory and find a mate
Pic:
Soul Caller Sega~new herd please join!~ Black-pegasus

User:BubblesLegacy
Name: Striker
Purity element(like swift water,bold fire,strong earth etc.): Flightless Wind
Pure of Heart: yes
Crush: none/open
Mate: none
Foal(s):none
Persontilty:carefree,free-sprited,serious at times and aloof around foals
History: He is Strom's older brother,but since he was a carefree sprirt as a child he didnt receive the leader rank. Stiker did not care anyways and happily accpeted his rank as official. When the humans came to thier land he fought but turned into stone along with his little sister and some other members of his herd.
Fears: losing his little sister
Weakness: fleeing earth soul callers
Hopes:to help his little sister realize her dream
Dreams:to see every land that has horses in this earth.
Pic:Soul Caller Sega~new herd please join!~ 523395-bigthumbnail

Last edited by BubblesLegacy on Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:27 pm; edited 5 times in total
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Soul Caller Sega~new herd please join!~ Empty Re: Soul Caller Sega~new herd please join!~

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:52 am

Ill be a Soul, a Warrior, and an Official. Ill make thier bios when I get home from school
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Soul Caller Sega~new herd please join!~ Empty Re: Soul Caller Sega~new herd please join!~

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:25 am

User: Nicoco177
Name: Rilita
Purity element(like water,fire,earth etc.): Stars?
Pure of Heart: Yes
Persontilty: Shy, delicate, headstrong and bold. Rilta can be quite the fighter.
History: Born into the herd as a foal, Rilita was driven out by the humans at two days old. Then her parents died soon after from a disease the humans spread, this tore her heart into two pieces and forced her to become dark.
Fears: Death of any herd member
Weakness: Exploding stars and death of others.
Pic: Soul Caller Sega~new herd please join!~ 47625-horse-wings-and-shining-stars
(Rilita is a healer)

Name: Ronan
Purity element(like water,fire,earth etc.): Fire
Persontilty: Sielent and peacful but dosn't like to be in little spaces and crowded areas.
History: Born from his half dead mother, Ronan stayed by his mother's side as she slowly passedaway, he stayed there for months, rarley nibbling on the grass, this diet is wrong for a newborn foal and caused him to become unhealthy and dangoursly skinny.
Fears: Light
Weakness: Water.
Pic: Soul Caller Sega~new herd please join!~ Fire_horse_by_Mospineq

(Ronan is a Seeker)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:59 pm

Ok SION and Nicoco not accpeted.^^' Why?
If you look at the character I managed to put before sleeping,Strom. Her age is unkown. Ritia's is 5,so in history if want her to be born into the hered you must place. When the humans envaded they also turned her into stone along with Strom and Striker. If not you can say that her abilities were noticed by Striker and she was sent to Strom to join the hered. Also the same with Ronan and I didnt finsh the bio tempalate.^^' So part of it is my fualt sorry.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:40 pm

User: S I O N
Name: Rome

Purity element: Earth(Mother Nature)
Persontilty: Rome is kind and gentle. On most parts she can be a vicous and ruthless being, a warrior caught between two worlds. She is ntohing perfect, beyond perfect, but she is an magnificent creature of the Mother Nature. Mysterious in many ways possible, and will not hesitate to kill.
History: Sperated. Lost. Troubles along the way. Found.
Fears: The death of someone in her herd...
Weakness: If she uses to much power, her nose will start to bleed and she will go light-heading, dieing slowly.
Pic:
Soul Caller Sega~new herd please join!~ -Where_Winged_Horses_Roam-

User: S I O N
Name: LeRein
Purity Element: Darkness
Pure Of Heart: Yes
Personality: The most agressive and respectful mare in the herd. She is serious, and will fight for whats right. She is well known to snap her two-bits in a convo, and her words are hurtful but don't take offence by them. She is hardcore platnium, and very protective of her herd. She is gentle and also sweet to others as well. But don't get on her bad side, that where you don't want to go.
History: Not important...
Fears: Loosing someone she loves deeply..
Weaknesses: When she transports herself into the Realm of the Dead, where the whipsers from the Dead decrease her powers. But they also help her ather information of bad or good things that are to come..
Pic:
Soul Caller Sega~new herd please join!~ Winged_by_lerein-d39r0d1

Name: Solven
Purity Element: Fire
Pure Of Heart: Yes
Personality: Solven is protective, and brave. Stands up to almsot everything. He has a little crushy crushy on the lead mare. Hard-headed, but it very smart! He can be some what of a push over, and uptight but not all the time. Generous, and kind. Fiesty a bit, and more of an over-hang, meaning aggressive within his fights. Never backs down, and is determined.
History: Not important..
Fears: Loosing someone he loved deeply..
Weaknesses: Water, and loving someone.
Pic:
Soul Caller Sega~new herd please join!~ 2a5ff7820bb7529fe22785b3f8fefb6c-d33m0nc
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:29 pm

SION accpeted :3 Also SION your character elements shall be
Rome: Motherly Earth
LeRein: Whispering Darkness
Solven: Bolding Fire
You say the element and I'll place the element that matches with thier persontility^^ It's gonna be the same element though.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:46 pm

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(:
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:59 pm

YAY! :3 Hope more people can join so we can get this started! :3
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:30 am

oppsies!

Name: Rilita
Purity element(like swift water, bold fire,strong earth etc.): Stars
Crush: None
Mate: Searching
Foal(s): None
Persontilty:Quiet but bright and calm, she is rarley noticed due to being so quiet, ever since the humans, she always has been.
History: Rilita was born into the herd, and managed just to get past her sexual maturity just before When the humans envaded they also turned her into stone along with Strom and Striker, now she is in the herd with them.
Fears: Full moon and new moon
Weakness: The full moon & new moon, since they effect the way that the stars are out, and when a star explodes she will become very weak and explode somewhere on her own.
Hopes: To witness an eclipse
Dreams: To find a mate
Pic:Soul Caller Sega~new herd please join!~ Pegasus_star_field_I

Name: Ronan
Purity element: Foliage/ vegitation
Pure of heart: Yes
Crush: None
Mate: Too young
Foal(s): Too young
Personality: One of the most violent foals in the herd, he wont let anyone leave without picking a short fight with someone. The strange thing about him is that he gets on well with the darkness horses but not as much as the others. Ronan can't use his wings until he is two.
History: He was born from a herd then lost, he found the twwo older horses and stuck with them.
Fears: Dead trees
Weakness: If trees are killed, or cut down, in lowers his health bar dangourously low.
Hopes: To find a girl
Dreams: To actually use his wings.
Pic:Soul Caller Sega~new herd please join!~ A_winter_eden_copyright_ruth_thompson * this is him as a adult, so just imagine him as a older foal*

(Tell me if I did something wrong which I probably did)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:14 pm

Accpeted^^ We just need one character per rank then we can start. There is also no character limit just RP as many as you want.^^
Also Nicoco these are the official soul caller elements for your characters
Rilita: Slient Stars
Ronan: Lush Earth
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:23 pm

I will join, later tonight I shall make the bios, alright??
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:43 pm

Ok :3
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:54 am

User: Tayssi
Name: Red Winter
Purity element(like swift water, bold fire,strong earth etc.): Silent Snow
Crush: Noone
Mate: Noone
Foal(s): None
Persontilty: Red Winter, as you purity element may suggest, is a rather quiet and withdrawn mare. She doesn't speak to others very much and prefers to hang back and just help them if need be. Winter is definately shorter then the rest of the herd, but not majorly so. Her shaggy, long coat may or may not indicate the temperature is always a little cold around her. Nobody really tries to to talk to Winter, and she makes no moves to speak to them.
History: Red Winter had grown up with Strom and Striker, though she never had much of a presense. Always being that small, shaggy filly in the background. As they grew older, Winter grew even more withdrawn from the herd but never made a move to leave them. When the time came, though, Winter wasn't much use as she was a healer, she was no fighter. She ws turned to stone along with the rest of the herd.
Fears: Leaving the herd and being alone, yet she fears having to move from her spot in the backgrounds of the herds and into the center.
Weakness: Mingling, being left behind
Hopes: to one day find peace with everyone. Including the humans.
Dreams: Same as her hopes.
Pic: Soul Caller Sega~new herd please join!~ Holiday-pegasus-michelle-albert

Name: Gold Bronze
Purity element(like swift water, bold fire,strong earth etc.): Fearless Earth
Crush: Noone
Mate: Noone
Foal(s): A stallion named White Legacy.
Persontilty: Gold Bronze is fearless, braze, courageous and always looking for adventure. But he can be thickheaded and stubborn as well. He's not afraid to rush head on into things and take charge. If the time comes, though, Bronze is a fantastic leader. He will protect those that he must an fight those that are his enemies. He's a deadly enemy but reliable ally.
History: Bronze is older then most in the herd, if not all. He watched Storm, Striker and all the others whom had been turned to stone grow up. then the humans came and turned them all to stone. Somehow, Bronze menaged to escape the stone way before Strom and the others, but had not figured out how or why he came out so much earlier then them. From there, Bronze went to try and figure out a way to free them. But, instead, he met a young mare named Lynn. He and Lynn bared a colt in which they named White Legacy. When the colt was only 9 months old, he ran away. Bronze and Lynn searched everywhere but never found him again. Lynn eventually died for causes unknown and Bronze went back to the statues. Instead, they were free.
Fears: Losing Striker and Strom and the others.
Weakness: Fire
Pic: Soul Caller Sega~new herd please join!~ Pegasus_by_Ruth_Tay

Name: Silver Hawk
Purity element(like swift water, bold fire,strong earth etc.): Dark sun
Pure of Heart: Yes, no, maybe. Is on the verge of no.
Crush:
Mate:
Foal(s):
Persontilty: Silver Hawk is rather dark. She prefers to sit back and watch others fight then try to help them. She's sarcasstic, always willing to bite and hurt others' feelings. But, Silver does have a soft side that she doesn't like to show. She hates to show weakness and is very stubborn. She may or may not be pregnant(Haven't decided yet)
History: When she was a filly/young mare, Silver had to watch as horses and others like her were slaughtered. Noone was spared. The humans tortured her and basically brainwashed her to be the mare she is today. But Silver is trying to fight her dark side.
Fears: Showing weakness
Pic: Soul Caller Sega~new herd please join!~ DarkSun_Pegasus_by_Dinfreal

Name: White Legacy
Purity element(like swift water, bold fire,strong earth etc.): Arrogant Wind
Crush:
Mate:
Foal(s):
Persontilty: Arrogant, sometimes selfish and has a huge ego. That's basicallt everything that sums up White Legacy. He thinks he's king and should be tended to left right and center. Loud and obnoxious, Legacy doesn't let anything stand in the way of what he wants. He's usually independant should he not want something or someone, so he doe3s know how to looks after himself should he have to. Yet, White Legacy is the type of stallion you just can't hate.
History: At 9 months of age, White Legacy left his father Gold bronze and his mother, Lynn. He wanted adventure. That's what he got. For who knows how long, Legact just went out looking for fun, adventure and trouble. Eventually, though, he had decided to calm his life down and find something useful to do with his life. Now to just find it.
Fears: Nothing that anybody knows
Weakness: None that he lets on
Hopes: find something useful to do with his life
Dreams: same as hopes
Pic: Soul Caller Sega~new herd please join!~ 03_weekly_girl_and_pegasus_by_rhads-d412l7a

How are they???
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:08 pm

Awesome! accpeted :3
Ok we need more Seekers,Protecters and Scouts before we can start :3
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:07 pm

Silver Hawk and White Legacy can be whatever you want when they join. Also I think I will make Silver pregnant.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:35 am

Ok^^ thanks for letting me know :3
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down