Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crimson Hollow Pack {Make your own wolf!}

4 posters

Go down

The Crimson Hollow Pack {Make your own wolf!} Empty The Crimson Hollow Pack {Make your own wolf!}

Post by lemmy Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:59 pm

Crimson Wolf Pack

Plot: These are the wolves of Minnesota, they are dangerous, especially their leader. He stands high, with pride and kills without mercy. He forces females into packs, and uses to the lone wolves's blood to mark their border. They are deadly. They fight for their lives and are only nice to other pack mates. But another pack has formed... a pack of loners and the leader has taken interest in the leader. But he does not like another pack of wolves in the area he has been in... it's either life or death and his pack will either die or live.

Rules

Please Play fair!

Not Upstoabble wolves

Please be active

Your wolf, even if loner, respects the alpha.

No perfect characters

Drama aloud

I determine if mature scence {sexual activity, unessarcy fight, ect.} Are aloud

No characters can have powers, people have to understand that!

Body Postures

Dominance - A dominant wolf stands stiff legged and tall. The ears are erect and forward, and the hackles bristle slightly. Often the tail is held vertical and curled toward the back. This display shows the wolf's rank to all others in the pack. A dominant lupine may stare penetratingly at a submissive one, pin it to the ground, "ride up" on its shoulders, or even stand on its hind legs.

Submission (active) - In active submission, the entire body is lowered, and the lips and ears are drawn back. Sometimes active submission is accompanied by a rapid thrusting out of the tongue and lowering of the hindquarters. The tail is placed down, or halfway or fully between the legs, and the muzzle often points up to the more dominant animal. The back may be partially arched as the submissive wolf humbles itself to its superior. (A more arched back and more tucked tail indicate a greater level of submission.)

Submission (passive) - Passive submission is more intense than active submission. The wolf rolls on its back and exposes its vulnerable throat and underside. The paws are drawn into the body. This is often accompanied by whimpering.

Anger - An angry lupine's ears are erect, and its fur bristles. The lips may curl up or pull back, and the incisors are displayed. The wolf may also snarl.

Fear - A frightened wolf tries to make its body look small and therefore less conspicuous. The ears flatten down against the head, and the tail may be tucked between the legs, as with a submissive wolf. There may also be whimpering or barks of fear, and the wolf may arch its back. Defensive - A defensive wolf flattens its ears against its head.

Aggression - An aggressive wolf snarls and its fur bristles. The wolf may crouch, ready to attack if necessary.

Suspicion - Pulling back of the ears shows a lupine is suspicious. In addition, the wolf narrows its eyes. The tail of a wolf that senses danger points straight out, parallel to the ground.

Relaxedness - A relaxed wolf's tail points straight down, and the wolf may rest sphinxlike or on its side. The wolf's tail may also wag. The further down the tail droops, the more relaxed the wolf is. Tension - An aroused wolf's tail points straight out, and the wolf may crouch as if ready to spring.

Happiness - As dogs do, a lupine may wag its tail if it is in a joyful mood. The tongue may loll out of the mouth.

Hunting - A wolf that is hunting is tensed, and therefore the tail is horizontal and straight.

Playfulness - A playful lupine holds its tail high and wags it. The wolf may frolic and dance around, or bow by placing the front of its body down to the ground, while holding the rear high, sometimes wagged. This is reminiscent of the playful behavior executed in domestic dogs

Pack Rules

• Respect the alpha at all circumstances! If you reject what he says without a good reason, you will be awfully punished

• Respect the 2nd ranked or else there will be consquences.

• You cannot have a mate unless high ranked wolves give them

• The healer cannot have a mate.

lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

The Crimson Hollow Pack {Make your own wolf!} Empty Re: The Crimson Hollow Pack {Make your own wolf!}

Post by lemmy Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:55 pm

Please join!
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

The Crimson Hollow Pack {Make your own wolf!} Empty Re: The Crimson Hollow Pack {Make your own wolf!}

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:49 pm

I'll JOIN!!!(: Razz Hell and Dea are brother and sister

Name: Hell Scream
Personality: Respects his leader. Can be a blood thristy beast in the battlefield. He is nothing perfect, has no genes of it. Loves the ladys, and is a flirt. Has known the leader since childhood. He hangs with leader alot, and loves to play fight with him. Can be serious, and everyone knows to respect him. Will risk his own life for his pack mates. Protective and dangerous. Searches for his sister with Dea.
History: Perfers not to say...
Pack: Loner pack
Appearance Structure: Dark black one, with blue eyes.
The Crimson Hollow Pack {Make your own wolf!} 7a889161352e8095d6a0f2958cbb8384-d4qrusy

Name: Dea Mortia
Presonality: Kind, and generous. Doesnt fall for anyone every easily, she is hard to get. Dea Mortia is not like the other females in this pack that fall for the Alpha's charm. She is determine to find her sister, and has a righteous stake that lights up inside of her. She is slim and loves pups, wishes to have some some day. Her passion for fighting is unlike anyother. She is vicious and no into a frenzy when in battle, shows no mercy.
History: Lost her sister, and is itching to find her.
Pack: Crimson
Appearance Structure: Light black and grey one, with purple eyes.
The Crimson Hollow Pack {Make your own wolf!} 7a889161352e8095d6a0f2958cbb8384-d4qrusy

Last edited by S I O N on Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:44 pm; edited 6 times in total
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:13 am

Name~
Lovell
Age~
Gender~
Female
Personality~
She is rather suspisious, and she never walks without her disguise. Lovell's true body has never been shown as she belives it will effect her future....but no one knows why...
History~
Unfortunatly, she was broughtm up on the wrong side of town, she was raised by the pack of lone bacheoler wolves that killed her pack and told her to keep the disguise on....The rest she would rather no be told.
Rank~
Delta
Picture~
The Crimson Hollow Pack {Make your own wolf!} The_mystery_of_wolf_by_streamopassion-d34vhgt
Her Cloak~
The Crimson Hollow Pack {Make your own wolf!} Black%20Wool%20Cloak%20with%20Full%20Hood
But it just goes up to her tail
Under her hood is a mask~
The Crimson Hollow Pack {Make your own wolf!} Product-enlarged

My other character is coming soon!
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:24 pm

ACCEPTED but S I O N if your going to make 2 chaaracters sorry I didn't add this, I meant to, your gonna have to have 2 in each pack, sorry.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:43 pm

Gamit! Hmmm, how bout I put Hell in the loner pack one:( Oh, the can still be brother and sister. Just know that Hell was born in Crimson pack, but had gotten lost in late winter and wound himself with another pack.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimzen Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:19 pm

Name: Crimzen

Personality:
Positive, Stubborn, always alert, Competitive, he will protect his friends and family with his life if he haves to, he's adventures all will always rise to new challenges. Although he can be childish and seem to get into other wolves way, he loves a good laugh.
History: -Still deveoping-

Picture:

The Crimson Hollow Pack {Make your own wolf!} Crimzenpicture

(Eyes are a bright red)

Crimzen
Crimzen
Good player
Good player

http://thecrimsoncresent.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:24 pm

Crimzen, I don't belevie this topic is running any longer but I did take intrest in Crimzen. Lol. Do you want to start a solo topic together with my wolf, Ginger. I am currently making her bio.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down