Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do I do

2 posters

Go down

What do I do Empty What do I do

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:59 pm

Hey guys, my invention didn't make it into the finals for invention convention but I really want the world to know about my invention beacuse I think it would help out alot but what do I do? I think It would really help with limiting the amout of fule we use everyday And help adults wallets.

Back to top Go down

What do I do Empty Re: What do I do

Post by themagus Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:38 pm

You can take it to bigger forums i sepose and discuss about it there, there's also facebook if you an account, things spread out like fire in... you get my meaning (and actually i don't remember how that saying goes), if you found a new and original thing there should be a site for every invention and you could write it there and take the credit for it )sorry for bad wording, im tired).
that's what i can think of right now...
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:40 pm

Thanks! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamFlight Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:43 pm

My Idea is similar to themagus, except I say try and get in contact with whoever manages and does invention stuff you were to turn your invention in. Again, like themagus said, if worse comes to worse and you can't manage to get your invention actually invented, try posting it everyplace you can think of. Another thing, be sure to include a picture if possible of your invention. If you would rather type it, and can't really get a picture of it, then I suggest you include as many details as possible when posting about your invention and including ALL of the benefits of your invention. Remember, there is always more you can do, try working on your invention and seeing if there's more you can do to it, if not, keep trying to show it to the public and the inventing company people. Hope this helped! Good luck!!! cyclops Cool
DreamFlight
DreamFlight
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:45 pm

Thank you. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content