Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pain has filled the word and I don't think there is a exscape (For silver)

Go down

Pain has filled the word and I don't think there is a exscape (For silver) Empty Pain has filled the word and I don't think there is a exscape (For silver)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:46 pm

Name: Samuel Jenkins
Personality: Comen bad boy with a soft side for his sister and is overly protective of her. He is constantly getting in trouble and causing riot or was.
History: Entered a two year coma at age 16 and has just awoken to the world being filled with zombies.
Picture-
Coming

I was thinking if we do have more characters later on we don't have to make a bio, good with you?

Here-
https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t10429-what-s-going-to-happen-to-us-silver-shadows

Back to top Go down

Pain has filled the word and I don't think there is a exscape (For silver) Empty Re: Pain has filled the word and I don't think there is a exscape (For silver)

Post by lemmy Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:08 pm

I need to know how he looks so I can have someone silmilar to him. I may use one of my old characters...
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Pain has filled the word and I don't think there is a exscape (For silver) Empty Re: Pain has filled the word and I don't think there is a exscape (For silver)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:20 pm

Oh yea got distracted and forgot to look sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:55 pm

Full name: Mackenzie
Pronunciation: Mack-en-zie
Nickname(s) or Alias: Kenzie
Species: Human
Birthday: May 17, 1999
Sexuality: Straight
Nationality: USA
Religion: Christian
Any physical ailments/illnesses/disabilities: Hearing Imparied; But has super strong hearing and smelling
Personality: Sweet, Wise, Kind, Can Be Bad,Not Willing To Trust Sometimes,Smart,Willing,Brave,Girly... kinda
Pic:
Pain has filled the word and I don't think there is a exscape (For silver) 7868787
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:57 pm

Good lets start, Very Happy

P.s: She's prety but doesn't look twelve, oh well.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:07 pm

No... the model, is going to be the actress for Rensmee, Bella and Edward's child and really, she is 11. Yeah Very Happy
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:08 pm

Oh, then she's one of those shorter girls, cool. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:12 pm

Um... I'm going to do a table so I might as well teach you. Do you want me to make you a table as well? Do you know the guy who is Samuel? Is he a celebrity?
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:16 pm

Ok, sure, and no but I can look for one that looks similar.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:20 pm

Code:
[center]
[table style="width: 635px; height: 968px;" align="center" background=Pictures" border="1"][tr][td]Text Text[/td][/tr][/table][/center]
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:22 pm

http://favim.com/orig/201106/08/boy-boys-cute-cute-boys-gaspard-ulliel-hng-Favim.com-68134.jpg " border="1">
Hi!

Last edited by wild one on Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:23 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:27 pm

Well, lol. Delete the code and put the url of the picture where it says picture. Don't let it repeat so it is too big, make it smallar til u perfectly see it and it doesn't repeat. If too small, extend.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:08 pm

Close. but it didn't appear because you had image on it.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:21 pm

Forget it, I might try aging when I get on the PC. Let's get going, Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:22 pm

lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:24 pm

Oooh that's nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:27 pm

Samuel smiled and laughed.

Last edited by wild one on Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:49 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:34 pm

A okay here's another.
Pain has filled the word and I don't think there is a exscape (For silver) Makenzie-Foy-Photoshoot-mackenzie-foy-16422359-266-400
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:42 pm

Nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum