Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That's How Strong My Love Is... (Reserved For Shi; PG-13)

Go down

That's How Strong My Love Is... (Reserved For Shi; PG-13) Empty That's How Strong My Love Is... (Reserved For Shi; PG-13)

Post by lemmy Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:15 pm

Name Kalika
Prouncouation: Kal i ka or Kali Ma
Nickname: Kali
Meaning: She who destroys
Age: A couple of months, looks about the age of 19 or 20
Speceis: Vampire, Kali Yuga goddess, reincarnation
Language: French, English
Orginated Fron: Hell, and Krishna
Personality: Kalika is dangerous and blood does not surprise her for she is evil. She is a newborn vampire, and is a fast learner, very evil. She doesn't care of death, and doesn't care about anything else except what she is doing. She is very focused. She is strong to read minds when someone looks into her eyes. She is so beautiful she cane seduce men easily into sucking their blood. She is very faster than the human eyes, and has long nails to open up the neck for the blood to flow. She is, deep inside have a heart but she never had the guts to find it. She is a master manipulator as well.
History: Kalika was born into the world after her mother, Alisa or Sita, which she called "Mother", turned herself into human oh what she had long form. Except, Kalika was different. She grew up to age five in just a week! Well... she looked at the age of five. She had the appearence of five. She was already smart reading huge dictionaries, and talking completely and perfectly. She also hungered for blood, and her mother would bring her blood from a guy named Eric Hawkins. Soon, in week, she was like the age of 20... the appearance. She was beautiful with dark brown hair and piercing dark blue eyes. She started going out, and doing the bueisness of taking guys herself and killing them. Killing was her nature. She even seduced cops. More perfect than her 5,000 year old mother. Kalika then heard of her Mother's friend, Paula's baby and instantly wanted him. He had the power... he was Jesus reborn himself. She wanted the baby to make her powerful. So she tried manipulating her Mother with Eric and her end up dying, for her Mother refused to tell her where this baby was. But in the end, it turned out that Kali was just trying to protect the baby and end up dying, soon ending up being reborn
Pic:

That's How Strong My Love Is... (Reserved For Shi; PG-13) Moz-screenshot-5That's How Strong My Love Is... (Reserved For Shi; PG-13) Daveigh_chase_glamor_shot_RidSIYB
That's How Strong My Love Is... (Reserved For Shi; PG-13) Moz-screenshot-3That's How Strong My Love Is... (Reserved For Shi; PG-13) Moz-screenshot-4

Name: Ray
Pronuncation: Just how it sounds
Nickname: None
Species: Demon, Vampire (Disguise)
Language: English
Personality: Ray is just as dangerous as his sister, but has a soft side while his sister hardly shows her. His weaknesses depend on how weak the person who his enemy is and he lingers around mostly at night. He is a loving of killing though he is really great at handling weapons especially guns. He is well trained too.
History: Ray was in hell with his sister. His is much like hers.
Description: Dark brown hair and dark green eyes

(Sorry so short for Ray. I had Kalika's already made up and I'm excited to start)
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

That's How Strong My Love Is... (Reserved For Shi; PG-13) Empty Re: That's How Strong My Love Is... (Reserved For Shi; PG-13)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:24 pm

Name: Sephaes
Species: Demon
Personality: Despite his naturally fiery temper being a demon, he always plans his actions carefully and uses his brain to think things out before doing them. He hates being told what to do, and even though his sister has an extremely sharp tongue, he’s managed to learn how to control his when people give him orders. He’s not one of bow down to authority, nor is he one to care about the verdict of his actions. Coming from the family he is from, he’s definitely a stubborn man.
History: When he was born, he was almost immediately executed. He was an illegitimate child at birth, his mother and father having not yet married. He was forced into hiding until his parents were married, and an official demon pastor signed his birth certificates. Three years later, his mother gave birth to his younger sister, Jillian, who grew up nearly his exact opposite. After Jillian’s fifth birthday, their mother died in labor of a third child, their younger sibling dying in birth. After their mother’s death, their father left them, and Jillian and Sephaes were forced to live on their own. Ever since then they’ve become fast friends, despite their huge personality differenes.
Picture~
That's How Strong My Love Is... (Reserved For Shi; PG-13) Anime-Guy-anime-guys-20980907-700-963
Name: Jillian
Species: Demon
Personality: She’s sexy and she knows it. She uses her seductive charm to seduce men into getting her what she wants, and in the end, she usually ends up killing them. No man has been able to match up to her extremely fiery and rebellious attitude. She speaks exactly what’s on her mind, when it’s on her mind. She has no manners when it comes to speech, and she has a vulgar tongue that she often uses to insult others. Despite the bad parts in her personality, there’s a part hidden deep inside of her that longs for true love and the life of a normal demoness. However, her wildfire personality tends to cover that up very well. Only people who could ever handle her are able to see past her rebellious façade (though it’s not really a façade…her attitude definitely packs a punch).
History:
Picture~
That's How Strong My Love Is... (Reserved For Shi; PG-13) AnimeVampire

sorry the pics are anime. i adore anime!!

Back to top Go down

That's How Strong My Love Is... (Reserved For Shi; PG-13) Empty Re: That's How Strong My Love Is... (Reserved For Shi; PG-13)

Post by lemmy Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:33 pm

LOVE THE BIOS BEAUTIFUL!
Yay now the topics can began. Who should start?
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down