Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rodeo Dreams (R)

Go down

Rodeo Dreams (R) Empty Rodeo Dreams (R)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:40 pm

Because there might be fights, lots of swearing, violence, and defiantly some sex.

You can be a barrel racer, bull ride , or even a rodeo clown, anything to do with a rodeo.

Name: Serra miclan
Personality: Serra is a very outgoing and curious girl who loves trying new hobbies, food, and stuff. She is very brave and loves meeting knew people and animals. The only time she is not her bubbly self is when she's around him, her crush who she has yet to say a complete sentence to.
History: After recently finding out her boyfriend was cheating she and the other girl broke up with him but now he is coming for her and saying he was wrong and really wants her back, anyways she grew up a normal girl and is a great determined barrel racer.
Appearance: Serra is a slender girl with bright green eyes and though she appears tall she's short and average woman height. Her hair is Curly and a blend of light and dark brown hair with carmal swirled together.
Pic-
Coming

I will need some one to be her ex I will choose her crush but they don't have to like her back. I also think it will be fun if we do not play are own horse but let some one else do so, so her horse is a quarter horse purebred stallion. Have fun! Smile

Last edited by wild one on Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum