Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out Laws and In laws and cowgirls? (All welcome to join! Rating to be decided.)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What raiting do you want?

Out Laws and In laws and cowgirls? (All welcome to join! Rating to be decided.) I_vote_lcap0%Out Laws and In laws and cowgirls? (All welcome to join! Rating to be decided.) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Out Laws and In laws and cowgirls? (All welcome to join! Rating to be decided.) I_vote_lcap14%Out Laws and In laws and cowgirls? (All welcome to join! Rating to be decided.) I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Out Laws and In laws and cowgirls? (All welcome to join! Rating to be decided.) I_vote_lcap43%Out Laws and In laws and cowgirls? (All welcome to join! Rating to be decided.) I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]
Out Laws and In laws and cowgirls? (All welcome to join! Rating to be decided.) I_vote_lcap43%Out Laws and In laws and cowgirls? (All welcome to join! Rating to be decided.) I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 7

Out Laws and In laws and cowgirls? (All welcome to join! Rating to be decided.) Empty Out Laws and In laws and cowgirls? (All welcome to join! Rating to be decided.)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:46 pm

Something fun I thought of to do with the old west, it will have some violence no mater what rate though since this is the old west, no woman rights then.

Name: Roger
Job: Texas Ranger
Attitude: Brave, confident, leader like, protective, and kind.
History- Grew up in the wild west and became a ranger.
Picture-
Coming

Name: Casey
Job: Bar entertainment
Attitude: Just find out.
History: Born and raised as the bar tenders girl.
Picture-
Coming

Name: Black rider (Rider)
Job: Texas ranger horse
Rider: Roger
Attitude: Find out
History: Raised by Rogers dad into a fine Texas ranger horse then given to Roger when he turned 19.
Best what in his/her's ranger group: Leader
Picture-
Coming

Name: Jade
Rider: Open
Job: Outlaw horse
Attitude: Sweet and kind but can be bull headed and feisty.
History: Born a outlaw foal raised into a mighty fine fast outlaw mare.
Best talented in what in his/her posy?: Runner

Name: Duke
Owner: (Open, must be Texas ranger, deputy, or sheriff, or some one their family)
Personality: Some on order a overprotective dog? Well Dukes one! He is brave and will do anything for one he loves, a truly loyal dog.
History: Born a pup to two pure bred dogs and sold at 3 months to his owner.
Talent: Guarding

This one needs to be played by some one-

Name: (Choice)
Nick names: Baby and Baby doll (May add a few)
Job: Transportation
Personality: (Choice)
History:Was born and raised on a local ranch then bought by the Bartender when his horse passed on to haven.
Talent: Speed or cleverness your choice
Coat color: Must be some type of bay, preferably one with dapples.

Idc how long your bio is so all who comes is accepted! Smile

P.s: Well to a point, I don't want to many people.

Back to top Go down

Out Laws and In laws and cowgirls? (All welcome to join! Rating to be decided.) Empty Re: Out Laws and In laws and cowgirls? (All welcome to join! Rating to be decided.)

Post by horsegodess Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:10 pm

Ill be duke. you can decide who his owner is out of the people.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Out Laws and In laws and cowgirls? (All welcome to join! Rating to be decided.) Empty Re: Out Laws and In laws and cowgirls? (All welcome to join! Rating to be decided.)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:15 pm

Oh I'm Duke, the one below him is open, the above are all of mine. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:20 pm

oh oh oh! okay! ill be her then!
Name: Sarah
Nick names: Baby and Baby doll (May add a few)
Job: Transportation
Personality: loyal and works very hard. strong and has alot of endurance enjoys the company of her owners.
History:Was born and raised on a local ranch then bought by the Bartender when his horse passed on to haven.
Talent: clever
Coat color: dapple bay

(who owns her?)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:33 pm

Accepted! The bartender's family so my girl. Don't forget to get her a pic.

Note: If anyone wants you can play the bartender(Casey's father) or the bar maid(Cassey's mother) or I will, just thought I would say.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:44 pm

(Casey?)

heres her pic!

http://cloud.equinenow.com/146334_1/aqha_star_mare.jpg

sorry i couldnt find any good dapple bay pictures
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:51 pm

Yep, and it's fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:53 pm

lets wait for another person to join so its not as complicated with you playing basically all the parts
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:55 pm

Yep because we need outlaws as well. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:21 pm

Note: Just so every one knows there may be some sex, or a decent amount but not a lot, well unless we pick M.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:37 pm

Some one please?

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Sat May 05, 2012 5:50 pm

(Here's your outlaw your after Wink )

Name: Marcy
Race: Caucasion
Personality: Sharp, sarcastic, escapist.
Job: High way woman
Mount: Dapple Grey Stud and Bay Mare.
Played by: Me of course XD

Her: https://i.servimg.com/u/f44/16/34/86/03/28057310.jpg
Dapple Grey Stud: https://i.servimg.com/u/f44/16/34/86/03/ld9510.jpg
Bay Mare: https://i.servimg.com/u/f44/16/34/86/03/wild_h10.jpg
.:DesertHorse:.
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 6:02 pm

Accepted.

Note: We need more outlaws! It would be awesome if some one made a possy thank you And I need a outlaw to ride Jade.

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Sat May 05, 2012 6:26 pm

I'm sure I can come up with a few to ride in a posse with Marcy Smile
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 6:38 pm

Alright! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 7:57 pm

It would be wonderful if I could join this topic. (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 7:58 pm

Go ahead. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat May 05, 2012 8:58 pm

Is there any open slots?
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat May 05, 2012 8:59 pm

There's always room for more, right wild one?
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat May 05, 2012 9:03 pm

Haha

Well I was wondering if there were any position needed... If not I could play an outlaw and his horse...? =)
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat May 05, 2012 9:04 pm

im not the starter, so youll have to wait for wild one accept you.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat May 05, 2012 9:05 pm

Okay
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next