Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cortesia Fairheart *pg-13*

Go down

Cortesia Fairheart *pg-13* Empty Cortesia Fairheart *pg-13*

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:49 pm

Name: Cortesia Fairheart
Blood status: Princess of unicorn AND centaur tribes
Age: 56 (that is about 17 in human years, centaurs live fairly longer)
Looks: Tall, bluish purple coat and pure white tail. Hair is lavender. Her horn is turquoise, and hooves the same. She has blue green eyes, and pure white skin. Including picture of her
She is very slim, very healthy looking.
Personality- She is very caring, although born in the middle of a war. She cares for both tribes she is in rule of, and is trying very hard to stop the war between them so she can come and go peacefully. She does have a habit of falling in love a tad too quickly, causing a few heartbreaks here and there. She is very kind, and many take advantage of her because of it.
History- Cortesia was born between a war- her father the king of the Centaur tribe and her mother the queen of the Unicorn tribe. She is mostly considered the child of the centaurs, and rarely goes to the Unicorn tribe. They live in two separate forests, Centaurs to the east, Unicorns to the west, a large valley in between. She is also a soldier by choice in the war, although she aims to save, not kill.

Roleplay request link- https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t10577-the-war-of-love-pg-13#278177

Back to top Go down

Cortesia Fairheart *pg-13* Empty Re: Cortesia Fairheart *pg-13*

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:33 am

Cortesia Fairheart *pg-13* 3_unicorn

Name: I am Dou Youn, But Ilike to be called Youn (Dun-Yun. Means 'Gentle one' in Haitian Creole)
Age:My age has been frozen at 15 in horse years (roughly around in human years)
Species: I am a Unicorn
Breed: Traditional cob X Perchon
Children: My child is Cortesia
Mate: urrrrm, I'd rather not say who he was
Personality: Well, I'm elegant and graceful, and prefer peace to war. But I can fight. I am rather sad and lonely without my daughter. But I suppose...that she is more centaur then unicorn...I have given her a few of the powers I own to her horn, so she must use them wisley.
History: Ohhh, well, urrrr I will tell you later, when the time is right.
Looks: I have a very pale shade of gold as my body colour, My mane is alighter gold, I have shimmering blue eyes and I have a strong, gold horn capable of allsorts of things. I have feathering around my feet and I am about 15 hands high. Where ever I step sparkles appear from the ground.

(Is she okay for rp'ing?)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:03 am

That's perfect, I love it Very Happy thanks! It really fits Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:05 am