Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The bachelors are up to no good Agin (Pg13)

5 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The bachelors are up to no good Agin (Pg13) - Page 3 Empty Re: The bachelors are up to no good Agin (Pg13)

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 3:33 pm

Bell didn't.

Back to top Go down

The bachelors are up to no good Agin (Pg13) - Page 3 Empty Re: The bachelors are up to no good Agin (Pg13)

Post by horsegodess Sun May 06, 2012 3:34 pm

"move!" Knight yelled at her. he nipped at her hind legs.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 3:41 pm

Bell started to pick up the paste but barely, "I'm tired!" She snapped back ears pinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun May 06, 2012 3:46 pm

Knight was satisfied with the faster pace. he rolled his eyes. he coninued snaking her. they arived to the rest of the herd.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 3:50 pm

Once there Bell buckled her front then hind legs to rest.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun May 06, 2012 3:51 pm

Knight stood there, over his mare.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 3:52 pm

"What do you plan to do with me now?" She asked scardly..

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun May 06, 2012 3:55 pm

Knight replied by saying, "you are going to stay with our bachelor herd if the guys approve of you."
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 4:00 pm

"What, no" Bells said getting up.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun May 06, 2012 4:05 pm

"guys..." Knight said, asking them to surround her.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 4:10 pm

Some stud the surrounded Bell she didn't like this, her body knowing it was around stallions let out a strong heat sent.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun May 06, 2012 4:11 pm

Knight did not respond to her heat scent. he allowed another stallion to mount her though.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 4:13 pm

Bell did the unexpected And litterly fainted for ten minutes before waking up And asking, "Where am I?"

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun May 06, 2012 4:14 pm

Knight waited for another stallion to respond. (we should wait for the others)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 4:22 pm

(Yea)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon May 07, 2012 12:37 am

(This is him [I changed the picture] ~ http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs49/f/2009/232/d/2/BONxFIRE_HORSE_MANIP_collab_by_pato92.png )
Trouble surrounded her, but his head drooped, and his eyes were shut. Trouble was still not part of the herd, but acted like he was. Trouble opened his sad eyes and something about them changed, he wasn't a lively, young stallion anymore, they told them that he was a sad, lone stallion;a rogue. Trouble found Casper and walked up to him, head low "I'm sorry sir...I didn't know what got into me...I promise it will never happen again..." he said the whole herd. Trouble's knotted, blonde mane fell over his mucky, dirty skewbald coat.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Mon May 07, 2012 2:53 am

Sorry guys, I haven't had a computer for a couple months, only the iPad and I didn't realize this rp had gone so far ahead. Ive still only got the iPad, though... So, what have I missed and what has happened with My mares?
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 3:02 am

(Casper greeted them but notice some of his fellow stallions where having a issue so he simply allowed his hidden group to appear and surround them. Then he took care of the issue and same back to them oh and he told the studs to do what they wished with the older mare but leave the younger one for him.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Mon May 07, 2012 3:47 am

Adelaide looked at the stallion that came towards them and she pinned her ears back, baring her teeth at Casper, ignoring how he tried to seem like a nice stallion. She wasn't going to fall for it. No way, she wasn't that stupid. She wasn't sure about Tegan though. She was young and hadn't come into contact with stallions before. "Go away!" Adelaide snapped as he came towards them.

Watching Adelaide, caught off guard by her hostile nature, Tegan turned her attention to the stallion as he introduced himself. But before she could respond, he had turned away and galloped off for some unknown reason, saying something she didn't quite catch to some other stallions. Flicking her tail, Tegan watched the stallion who had left moments ago before lowering her head to graze.
Tegan soon heard hooves coming back towards them and noticed Adelaide's hostile attitude again and the young mare raised her head to see Casoer there once again. "Um... You asked who iwas earlier, right?" she said softly, taking a nervous and shy step back, "my, uh, name is Tegan. And that's Adelaide.." Tegan said, gesturing the the older, flea bitten mare beside her.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Mon May 07, 2012 3:48 am

Hope it's not bad, as it was on the iPad.. Please forgive mistakes.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 3:52 am

(It's fine I always post on my phone accept for rare occasions.)

Casper smiled, "Beautiful names." He said then started grazing before asking once more, "What are you doing here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Mon May 07, 2012 4:00 am

Adelaide watched the stallion but decided to ignore him and let him to speak to Tegan as she lowered her head to graze.

Tegan smiled at is compliment and lowered her head to graze as well as silence fell between them. When he spoke again, she raised her dark head and looked at Casper. "just passing through, really. We were just staying for a couple days, right, Addy?" Tegan asked the older mare, in which she only earned a grunt of acknowledgement. "You?" Tegan asked, turning back to the stallion.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 4:07 am

"Ahh same as most, looking for a soulmate." Casper lied to them in a conversing voice. He was running out of words to say to them. Casper stood pondering for a moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Mon May 07, 2012 4:13 am

Tegan tilted her head to the side as he spoke and grinned, taking a step towards him, but Adelaide stopped her in her tracks. Tegan looked at, confused and Adelaide glared at Casper, "bull shit you're looking for a soul mate. I know exactly why and your little buddies are here and I'm sorry to disappoint you but neither me or Tegan are going to satisfy you. I shall not allow you to harm Tegan like that," Adelaide snarled at the stallion, stepping in front of the young mare beside her.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 4:22 am

Casper snorted, "Alright I was going to take it easy on you but guess not." He said and signaled for the others to come out, they did and slowly managed to separate the two mares. Casper whent to Tegan, "Shh it's alright." He said circling her then mounting but decided to give her some time to adjust to his weight, after all he was a huge stallion. With that he went hard and slowly pushed in and out going ever so slow before picking up the paste as slamming into her.

(Will change if you like.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum