Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dog Fights (R)

2 posters

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Go down

The Dog Fights (R) Empty The Dog Fights (R)

Post by horsegodess Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:10 pm

(I am going to make their bio in the dog profiles also should we write in first person or third person?)
Razor~
My heart was pounding. i was lead by a man into a little room. This is it. this is what i have been training for all of my life. the door shot open and i raced out. the other door across from me opened up. the crowd cheered.
(sorry its so short i couldnt really think of anything)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

The Dog Fights (R) Empty Re: The Dog Fights (R)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:11 pm

(Third, it makes it easier for ne I such at first.)
Bullet racing for your heart-
All rilled up she barked in her cage the sound echoing. She wanted to fight now! Not later. The dog who was suppose to go looked sick and unable to fight. Her owner came up and looked at him,"Ahh boy you wouldn't even make me a penny. You can rest today." She said and petted him. The girl was nice for a dog fighter but in reality she hated it and only did so her family could get by and live. "Hey bullet"She said and clipped a leash on her and walked her to the big cage. She barked over and over loudly. She snarled looking through a open slit. Men poked me with rods to get her fired up more. The doors then shot open and the speaker man yelled. She races out eyes showing fireing rage in them. She raced towards the dog and aimed to bight his neck, not to cause blood but to pin him down and win.

(How about we aim instead of auto hit and we can't doge every atack. Wink)

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:09 pm

(sure! that sound fine with me. ill switch to third person now)
Razor was a muscular dog. bred for agility, strength, and aggressiveness. He jumped to the side snarling. "you though you could get me down by just doing that!?" he spit. his muscles pulsed and he ran to the side, trying to get her to bite his leg that was sticking out as he jumped. if she was trained well, she would bite him. he was a very smart and strategic dog.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:38 pm

As he jumped Bullet lifted her front paws and awardly twisted her body b aiming to nock him down and bite ahold of his shoulder. She aloud her hind legs to twist and cause a more conforble and professional look. While doing so sher growled and alowed spit to fly from her jaws creating a more viscous look.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:14 pm

"You are going to wish you were never born" Razor snarled out. teeth showing. he attempted to grab her neck in his bone crunching jaws.
(if this was force play, just let me know and ill change it. im not really sure)

Last edited by horsegodess on Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:31 pm

(Yes because for one aim don't auto hit without my permission and two you can't doge everything I through at you. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:10 pm

(i know that i cant doge everything. i just wasnt so sure about my biting your neck while you were defending your self. but ill change it now. thanks.)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:12 pm

(Oh ok I was just pitting up all the DOS and don'ts I could,think of. Smile Lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:20 pm

Bullet felt his teeth cut through her skin as she bolted forward avoding his atack and twisting around aiming to grab his neck while people cheered loudly. Her minds drifted to her girl for a moment and increased her bravery. After those moves she aimed for his shoulder to bite him and cause a limp in his step. Her neck dripped blood and ached badly but she had avoded being pinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:32 pm

(oh. ok. lol. also, is the objective to pin the other dog? i thought it was just to hurt them so much that they cant fight anymore or something like that.)
Razor heard the cheers as his teeth sunk deep into her skin. they were cheering for him. he was the best dog in that ring and he knew it. But suddently she turned around and bit him in the shoulder. before she could bite him too hard, he escaped. he still has a little limp though. he was raging with fury. "this is my time to shine little princess!" he barked. he barked at her. he barked aggressivly and loudly. he wanted her to be scared of him. then he snarled and dove for her leg. this time, he wasnt just going for biting it, he was going for tearing the whole thing off.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:41 pm

(Idk I watched a movie recently that had some dog fighting in it and each time the wolf won it won by grabbing their next or some how getting them down and holding them their till they pass out or the ring guy announces the winner but idk.)
"Don't call me that." Bullet finally spoke and aimed to jump on his back and force him down and bite his neck all while his jaws missed by inches. "Look dude just this one time? Please my human needs the cash. I'll pay you back how you want." She pleaded.

Sitting back in the cage room Riot, a young male pup sat whining scard to death wanting so badly to go play with his siter who was three cages over.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:52 pm

Razor said, "ill go a little easy on you, but im not the kind of dog who backs down on a fight on request!" he growled under his breath. he felt her jump on his back and he tried to shake her off, but her claws were dug into his back tight. he flung his head back in attempt to knock her out.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:55 pm

(Oh and this is her but imagine taller legs since she has boxer mixed in her and ears cropped different, more like a boxer style.)
http://www.petanim.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/blue2.jpg

Bullet felt him hit her head hard and grew dizzy but forced herself through it and aimed carefully for his neck, straight at his presser point hoping for the nock out.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:59 pm

"He sweetheart, did i tell you? i lied." Razor spun around and grabbed her leg with his teeth. he pulled it hard. i mean hard. (two things, please correct me if this is a force play. im bad at telling if it is or isnt. also, i wont be dodging so many in the future. just wanted to show her that he lyed that he was going to go easy on her.)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:04 pm

(I'll let it slide this time but powerplaying is when you auto hit example- The brute came up and bit her till she bleed to death- Not good instead you need to give the chance to doge to the other person. Example- The brute came up and aimed for her neck wishing to kill her- See it give the other player a choice inste&d of forcing them into something.)

Bullet yelped and aimed rependtly to bite his s-ide trying to get him to realese her leg.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:09 pm

(okay, so everytime you want to attack, instead of actually doing it, you say aimed at, or wanting to?)
Razor felt a sharp bite on his side and jolted his head to the side, almost pulling her whole leg off. (wasnt sure how to make that an aim sort of thing, but that is what i mean. she can pull her leg away if she wants)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:14 pm

(Baiscly but putting wainting my confuse some people something more like aming or reaching for might do better. Smile )
Bullet yelped louder and ripped her leg out of his jawls tearing it up some. Jolts of pain rushed throughought her leg. Full of fury she aimed to ram into him and send him to the ground and slamming himself into the wall then aimed to bite and tear at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:18 pm

Razor was unbalanced as he was biting her leg. he was rammed into the wall. he felt her tearing peices of flesh from his body. "Okay! Okay! stop!" he yelped "you win!" he layed there. his body surging with pain. Blood covered his body and the salty taste of blood was in his mouth. he was badly injured, but he had been in worse situations than this.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:21 pm

Bullet didn't stop till she heard a kind voice call herand whistle. She turned quick as a dime and raced over. Her owner Jackie gave her a treat and patted hergead clipping the leash on. Bulet's entire back s-ide seemed to sway as her fat rolls jiggled, her tail moved fast. Jackie then took her out of the pin to mind her up.

Last edited by wild one on Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:23 pm

Razor layed there and wimpered. she would regret this. he thought to himself. he was dragged out of the arena. his owner took him by the collar and layed his limp body in the back of his car. they drove home.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:32 pm

Jackie rounded up her dogs and took them out and put them in her truck, Bullet got the best seat. As Jackie drove home she didn't notice two yellow eyes and before she knew it a large buck was agenst her truck, barely bumped." Phew I stopped just in the nick of time huh guys?" She said to her dogs and waited for the small deer group to pass the countied home where she unloaded her dogs and put them up. Locking the house behind her Jackie left to go get a drink at the bar.

Bullet, eghuasted went to her bed and plopped down to sleep. Rufice barked from ouside as their owner left and she growled at the nonfighing dog, well retired fighting dog who lost his marbles. Near her Riot, Lilly, Dominic, and Rose slept all cuddled up together in a heep around their mother, Macy.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:37 pm

A week later, Razor had miraculously recovered. he obtained the scars from the fight. this would only remind him to make that (pardon my french, i mean it in a literal term) bitch pay. Just thinking of his loss make him jump up and pull at the chain nailed into the yard. he NEEDED to get revenge.
(maybe your dog can come interact with him cause hes chained up. maybe they can walk two inches away from his chain length to tease him and make him mad or something.)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:46 pm

Favorite of the group had just been kicked out of the house Agin, it is not my fault! She thought fustrated with the fact she was in heat and getting blood everywhere. But today her owner didn't tighten her collar good enough and Bullet used her paws to pull it off. A few moments later she was walking on the road going into town and simply looking around.
15 minuets later
To her surprise Bullet found her recently defeated competitor. "Hey babe." She joked only because of how he had spoke to her in the ring,"Man you mist feel awful, loosing to a girl. Bet that ruined your big guy image." She teased not thinking anything about her heat. Bullet was wary though and slightly staid back from him.

(Good?)

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:51 pm

(great. sorry i took so long. im starting to read the hunger games.)
"Razor growled at her. he charged at her only to be yanked back inched away from her face. he was furious. Her heat scent just made him more mad. he couldnt fight her, nor breed her. in fact he couldnt touch her. "If you want a rematch ill go right now!" he hissed.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:56 pm

"Oh sure, so you can plead for me to stop and say that I win?" She chuckled and turned to face her rear towards him for a minute then turned Agin, "Ha, chained and you can't do anything about it." Her voice was taunting but what would bug him more? Her words or sent?

(It's fine.)

Last edited by wild one on Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next