Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the abandoned colt

Go down

the abandoned colt Empty the abandoned colt

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:46 am

~Pride's Love Song~ *As I play in forest I start to get bored playing by myself, and I want a mother with me... so I went off to find a lake but I found a rattle snake ready to attack me and I didnt know what to do and the rattle snake keeps rattling its tail for a warring. I start backing away until I hear another rattle snake also about to attack*

Back to top Go down

the abandoned colt Empty Re: the abandoned colt

Post by Cheradongirl95 Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:08 am

Sitka didnt know why she was in the Foal Forest,she just seemed drawn to it."Remembering My ChildHood I guess"she had murmered.Now she trotted along quite slowly.Her nostrils flared,and her ears perked up when she heard rattling,then a second.She knew someone was in trouble!She took off in the direction of the rattling and slowed down once she saw the snakes,and a colt."Hold on Ill help you!"
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:42 pm

rears up scared wanting to attack it but doesnt know how "help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:27 pm

Sitka snorted and reared.This foal was not going out this way.She reared up and pounded her hooves down grabbing the attention of the snakes.Pinning her ears she tossed her wild mane from her face.She kicked up dust in their faces and pushed the colt away from the rattlers."you okay?"She asked in a slightly distressed voice.Before the little colt could answer she nickered "come on those rattlers wont be distracted for long!" she trotted a few paces and then turned back to the colt "You coming,or do you want to meet your fate?"she was aware of the dust settling and the snakes approaching the colt again.
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum