Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melody Time (R-M) [Horsegodess]

3 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Melody Time (R-M) [Horsegodess] - Page 7 Empty Re: Melody Time (R-M) [Horsegodess]

Post by horsegodess Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:12 pm

"yes" Leo said. He was hungry. He started to follow her into the house when her dog appeared out of nowhere. Leo jumped a little, not expecting it. his heart slowed and he watched as Emma pet Ruby. He smiled watching them, but not putting a hand out to pet Ruby. "she's quite energetic. good thing she lives here. She must love it." He said, still watching.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Melody Time (R-M) [Horsegodess] - Page 7 Empty Re: Melody Time (R-M) [Horsegodess]

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:22 am

Emma noticed his hesitant reaction to her. She reached down and pulled the dog's collar, tugging her down off of him. "Go!" she told her and Ruby loped off towards the house. "You afraid of dogs?" she asked bluntly. She lead the way towards the house again, awaiting his answer.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:35 pm

"no, but i am just more of a horse person. i never had a dog when i was little so i never learned how to act around them or if i liked them or not." Leo responded. He walked into the house, enjoying the coziness of the cabin.

(sss)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:03 pm

Ruby shoved her way through her dog door and trotted through the house in search of her chew toy. When Emma led Leo into the kitchen, Ruby found him again and dropped her rubber toy at his feet. She dropped down playfully and waited. "Ruby.." Emma warned, looking at her as she walked over to the fridge. She opened the door and peered inside. She grabbed two beers and slid one across the island to him. "Welp, i can fry up some chicken real quick or we can order a pizza. Your choice." she said, placing one hand on her hip and raising the beer to her lips.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:06 pm

"which ever is easiest for you" Leo said, though he was kind of leaning towards the chicken. He didnt want to make her have to cook though so he offered her the decision. Leo lifted the beer from the table and pulled out a stool to sit on. He sat down and took a sip. He looked up at her, looking at her slender waist and full hips and then quickly back down at the table. Then he placed the bottle back on the surface. "Emma", he said in between another few sips. "I was wondering if you would want to go out to dinner with me tonight." Leo said nothing else after that, and waited awkwardly for her reply.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:03 am

Emma did her best not to choke on her beer. "Are you asking me out?" she blurted, setting her beer down on the table and staring at him with her deep green eyes. Guys tended to steer clear of her because she was such a hassle and too much to handle. A little smirk tugged at the corners of her lips as she said, "At least i dont have to cook anymore!" And that was her yes.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:02 pm

Leo paused, not sure of what to say, but to his slight relief, he didn't have to. The date couldn't be too long. They would have to get back to keep an eye on Melody. Leo gave a little chuckle when he heard Emma's response. That was the quirky girl that he liked. Blunt and herself. Leo was not quite sure why he asked her out. He was kind of attracted to her, but their relationship had been so confusing. It started out as a business relationship, and now he doesn't know how to treat her. The kiss in the parking lot only made things even more complicated. Did he really mean it? Or was it just from the excitement of being out of the hospital? Leo wasn't quite sure, but he hoped this date would clear things up. He hoped he could talk with her.

"Should we leave at 7:45 then?" Leo suggested. He took another sip of his beer as he caught a glance out the window of Santiago nipping at Sundar's neck for a second before rearing up, trying to provoke a play fight out of calm Sundar. Sundar gave him a little nip back, but did not pin his ears once. Other than that little gesture, he completely disregarded Santiago and continued to graze.

(good post huh? Wink )
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:38 am

Emma smiled at him and started to round the counter, heading in the direction on her room. "Sounds like a plan." she said and hurriedly jogged up the steps to her bedroom. From there, she quickly showered, put on make up, did her hair and found a decent outfit to wear. She stood before her mirror and admired herself. Rarely did she dress up and actually go out. She spun around in the white frilled summer dress and giggled as her boots clicked against the wood floor. Her auburn hair was pulled up in a half pony and her bangs spilled across her face. She did her make up with natural tones, but brought out her emerald eyes.

She came slowly, almost nervously, down the stairs and re-entered the kitchen. Ruby skittered through the doorway and barked at her. She sat and wagged her tail. Emma ignored her and looked shyly over at Leo. "Well.. how do I look?" she asked, giving a little twirl so he could see the full thing.

(perfect Razz)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:04 pm

A few hours passed and before he knew it, it was time to start getting ready for the date. "shoot!" leo said to himself. 'i didn't bring any clothes'. He waited for Emma to finish, then he would tell her that he had to go in his riding britches. he was so embarrassed.

When Emma slowly came down the stairs, a smile crept across leo's lips and pulled his mouth open slightly. "like a breath of fresh air" Leo commented. He eyed her all the way down the stairs, untill she came next to him. "emma, i didn't bring any clothes other than these" he said a bit annoyed at himself. "i'm sorry" He added.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed May 01, 2013 10:38 am

Emma smiled and put a hand on his shoulder. She laughed softly and said, almost embarrassingly, "I had a couple of young men stay with me awhile ago, to help with the ranch, and they left most of their clothes behind." she looked down and blushed before adding. "They got arrested. The stuff is still good and clean. I have upstairs in the spare room." She tugged him to his feet, "Ill show you.."
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed May 01, 2013 2:52 pm

Leo allowed himself to be pulled from his stool, not thinking twice about why Emma had the men here. He did wonder if they would mind him wearing their clothes, but they were in jail, so it wouldn't matter that much. Leo followed Emma into the room and saw a big wardrobe full of shirts, and drawers with pants in them. "this ought to do. thanks emma" He said, waiting for her to let herself out of the room to let him change.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue May 07, 2013 7:28 pm

She smiled and quickly exited the room, giving him privacy. She giggled like a little child and went back down stairs. She figured that while she waited for Leo to change, she could finish her beer. Emma looked out the window at the barn as she sipped her beer. She was a little weary of leaving Melody alone while she was so close to being in labor, but she needed this retreat. Moving away from the counter, she grabbed her address book from a drawer and walked over to the house phone. She leafed through the pages until she found the number she wanted and made the phone call. When she hung up, she returned to her original spot by her beer.

Last edited by Guardian Angel on Sat May 11, 2013 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri May 10, 2013 4:31 pm

leo shuffled through the wardrobe full of shirts. Most of them were button down. Leo hoped that one would fit, but there were so many that one would have to. He pulled out a maroon flannel button down shirt that he thought looked comfy yet nice. he reached his arms back over his back and pulled at the collar of the polo he currently had on. He leaned over and pulled it over his head. Then he unbuttoned the maroon button down and slid his arms into the sleeves, draping the shirt over his white undershirt tang top as he buttoned the brown buttons from the bottom. Deciding to keep it casual, Leo slipped on a fresh pair of jeans. they were one of only about 3 pairs that weren't excessively baggy. After brushing his fingers through his black hair a couple of times to make it take a good shape, Leo folded his clothes and placed them on the chair in the corner. He headed down stairs and saw Emma. "shall we go?" He said.

(here's his outfit: http://www.metroparkusa.com/Images/ProductFull/38833-8177/kichiro-flannel-button-down-shirt.jpg )
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat May 11, 2013 8:06 pm

(edited my last post)
Emma looked up from her spot by the counter and smiled, "You look good!" She walked over to him and looked him up and down. She reached out and touched the fabric of the shirt. A little smile and the trace of a memory fluttered through her eyes and she giggled. "I am ready to go!" she took his arm and head towards the door. She peered through the glass pane as she dug around for her keys in her purse. A car rolled up and smiled, handing Leo the keys. "You can drive." she told him as she opened the door for the young man. "Hey, Emma." he said casually, looking over at Leo. "Thanks for coming at such short notice!" Emma said quickly, shoving him into the house and towards th kitchen. "A list is on the counter and call me if anything happens." she told him and tugged Leo out the door. "He will be watching Melody while were out." she explained as they walked.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun May 12, 2013 6:57 pm

"that makes me feel at ease" Leo said when he knew that they wouldn't be leaving melody alone. Leo took the keys and gave her an 'are you sure' kind of look. He climbed in the car anyways and put the key in the ignition and turned it. The car started up and leo rolled out of the driveway, the crunching of gravel under the tires. "what's a good place to eat around here?" He said as he looked both ways and pulled out of the driveway.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon May 13, 2013 9:46 am

Emma slipped in the car and put on her seat belt, watching as Leo expertly maneuvered her driveway. When they were on the street, she placed a finger to her chin as if in thought. "Well, there is a good little Italian eatery just inside town." she offered, looking over at him and smiling.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu May 16, 2013 1:55 pm

"sounds cute" He said as he picked up speed. When he got to the next intersection, Leo looked over at Emma and said, "Which way?"

(sss im at school)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat May 18, 2013 12:26 pm

Emma looked both ways and then said, "Too the right." she watched as he turned and looked ahead. "It should be on the left side." she saw the little building and pointed it out. "There!"
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat May 18, 2013 12:44 pm

Leo pulled into the moderately sized gravel parking lot. He turned off the car and unbuckled and looked over at Emma before getting out of the car. He didnt say anything because he was a little nervous now that he was here. He got out of the car. He waited for emma to join him and they walked in together. A black man dressed in a tux with menu's in his hand walked up to them and said, "how may I help you?" Leo responded "hi can we have a table for two please?" The man nodded his head and led them to a small table in the back right near a window. "thank you" Leo said as he was seated. He went around and pulled out Emma's chair for her. When they were both settled and looking at the menus, leo said, "what kind of restaurant is this again?"
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri May 24, 2013 9:47 pm

Emma followed silently behind Leo as he led them inside the little restaurant. She looked around at the pretty lights and cheerful decorations, loving how the vines and plants gave it a more Italian feel. She smiled at the host and followed them to the table where they were seated. She fixed her bottoms as she scooted into the booth seat. she smiled across at Leo and picked up her menu. 'Its Italian." she told him and looked down at the drinks.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat May 25, 2013 4:46 pm

Leo nodded. a waiter soon walked up and asked if they would have anything to drink. "I'll just have a Yuengling beer please" Leo said to the bartender. He waited for the waiter to take Emma's order, and then he started to look at what he wanted for dinner. Leo wanted to wait untill the food was ordered to talk with emma. Then waiters wouldn't disturb them for a while.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun May 26, 2013 8:52 pm

Emma looked up at the waiter and smiled, "Ill have a Heineken." she flipped the menu over and began to look at the food. She scrolled over the lists of dishes until she decided that she wanted a Chicken Ceasar Salad. She gave her order to the waiter as he placed a basket of fresh bread. "Oh.." she said as she greedily reached for a slice.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:21 pm

Leo smiled at her response to the bread. "I'll have the artichoke pizzettas please." Leo said with a smile while handing the waiter his menu. When the waiters were off, Leo said, "Now Emma i'm sorry to be so straight forward about this, but I want to talk about where we are right now". He stopped and looked at her, hoping Emma would get it and he wouldn't have to continue.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:41 pm

Emma looked up at Leo as she buttered her thick slice of bread. She put the knife down carefully and took a meaningful bite, making him wait for her response. After she chewed the first bite, she swallowed, took a drink, and then cleared her throat. Where were they? It had started off as a simple business relation and then grew into something more after the fire. When Leo kissed her in the parking lot at the hospital, she felt a change between them, like something more compassionate was at work here. "Well.." she started as she set down her bread slice and wiped her fingers on her napkin. "I think we are two mature adults who find comfort and a likeness within the other. I'm guessing we are near the dating stage." She looked at him for a long moment, her emerald eyes glazed over, and picked up her bread again. She took another big bite and sat there chewing, waiting for his response.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:55 pm

Leo was surprised at how easily that explained everything. She was very right. Their relationship did not have to be bound by titles. They were just two adults who enjoyed each other's company. That was with their relationship at least. His feelings for her on the other hand was an entirely different thing. 

Leo looked off to the side meaningfully when he listened to her words. Then he slowly nodded. He couldn't think of a response, but when he finally looked at her, their eyes met for a moment or two, and Leo found it hard to look away. When the moment simmered down, he cleared his throught and looked away. "well that sounds about right" Leo said. He then uncomfortably took a piece of bread and tore a piece off it and took his butter knife and wiped the knife on the bread.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next