Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Scary Memes For Halloween =P

4 posters

Go down

Some Scary Memes For Halloween =P Empty Some Scary Memes For Halloween =P

Post by Emoticon Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:58 pm

Some Scary Memes For Halloween =P 1307580012001

I've decided to do a topic about a few scary memes for Halloween! I will edit the original post so you don't have to scroll down with the posts about the memes. For those who don't know what a meme is, It is a picture/saying/video that goes viral on the internet. The definition is very loose(If you know what youtube's "rick rolled", that is a meme.), so it can imply alot of things.
There are several sites dedicated to memes, most of them are well....deep dark pits of the internet -.-". But other then that, there are some funny memes as well. My profile pic is a meme called The 60's Spiderman. I found it funny so I used it. Most of these memes are from a internet research site called KYM, or knowyourmeme.com. Some of the scary ones are from CreepyPasta. I will post the image, definition, and maybe a story or two with the character(keep it original, ya know ;>). This should lead up to Halloween, or a earlier. I will post when I can. Mind my spelling, Google Chrome has some dumb fixes to my spelling x_x. Most of the images will creep you out(I have to write these! q_q), you've been warned.

Sunday, October 07, 2012
Some Scary Memes For Halloween =P 90e
JEFF THE KILLER
HORRENDOUS KILLER ON THE LOOSE. PLEASE DO NOT STAY OUT AFTER DARK.
That's what it said, the poster. I didn't know who clipped it on the bench or when, but I wished it would've came alive and made sure I listened. I wish I had,

But had is past tense, and I wish a had a time machine.

It was 5:10 pm in the city of Aiken, a town right on the border of Georgia and South Carolina. It was still a cool, enjoyable day as Mathew went outside for some fresh air. He wished it would snow this year, or else he would have to move to the north just to get tired of it. He slowly rocked on this chair, getting an odd feeling of someone watching him. A chill ran through his spine, and he turned around.
Maybe it would've scared him, but his neighbor and classmate Jane, was less then 3 feet away from him. He gave a slight smile. She smirked as she jumped up on his porch and sat next to him. "Lovely day, smells cold." Jane said, sniffing the air by the chair. She had a weird sense of smell that was not all that much. Just weird. But as he was about to stand up and invite her inside, she smiled and stood up with him. "Mathew, would you go on a walk with me?" Jane asked. Her dirty blonde hair was in her green eyes, sparkling blue eye shadow with a small amount of eye liner around them. Her lips smothered in shiny lip gloss, were pressed together. He wanted to talk to her. His heart quickened, but he focused himself to calm down, thinking it as a friend-on-friend walk.

Yeah, friend-on-friend. He jumped on the idea, walking down the steps with her. He then got the feeling again of something watching him. He turned around and saw Jane's gaze burning on his back, and she noticed and smiled. Maybe it's important, maybe she wants to tell me something on this friend-on-friend walk. She quickly walked a foot ahead of him, leading the walk across the block. "You know those signs of that killer, "Jeff." or whatever it was?" She asked, her gaze making him worry. She gave a nervous smile, and continued. "Well they said it could be copycat, but I had a...." She stopped, looking behind her. He felt the need to hug her, since the skin around her eyes was getting red, and the light shined off her watery eyes.
"My cousin was killed today. It looked like the style of this killer. I'm scared!" The last word came out with a jerk, breaking in her voice. She quickly hugged him, wrapping her hands around his shoulder for support. "I don't understand. It was just a report of a serial killer in Alabama, and now it targets him. I loved him like a brother, and we would look out for eachother." The last sentence he barely heard, but he squeezed her tight. The posters were all around. He started to get freaked out too. He would look away, to see another one in his face.

He would just walk calmly back, deeply disturbed. He was overwhelmed with the emotion Jane was showing. He started to go through her hair, suddenly becoming conscious of it. She unhooked herself from his shoulders, and began to hold hands with him, walking back to his place. At least, that's what he thought. Her house was the way they were going, but with a turn coming up in 10 steps. 10 steps, thats all he had. "The thing is, his whole family was murdered. The killer picks family, Mathew. I'm scared out of my mind!" She covered her hands with her face, the eye shadow by her cheeks now. This was the turn to her house. This Turn, Now.
"Well, why don't you stay with me for the night?" He asked, feeling Jane's hands wrap around his hips. "If its okay...." He knew she was staying, at least around him. He quickly got her into his house, rushing her up his room. His parents weren't going to be home till 8. She invited herself in, and sat against the wall on his bed. It had thin, dark green sheets with pillows lined up in shades of rainbow. She grabbed one and rested her chin on it, staring at Mathew. He hoped she wouldn't smother make up on it, but having her here in his bedroom was enough. He sat by his wall of pillows, but Jane quickly crawled next to him and cried on his chest. He dozed off, and she did too.

It was at least 6 pm when they woke up again. She had drooled on his shirt. Now this is colleratel damage, I hope. Breeze was blowing through his window, he left it open. "Ha, hope my mom doesn't yell at me." He said, sitting up. The sun was setting and the room was dark. Jane woke up too, then she started to cry. "HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME!!." He stared at her then glance at the door. Blood was on the door, his mom's eyes gouged out with knifes, pointing straight at Jane. "I'M GOING TO DIE NO NO NO NO NO!!" She started to thrash and threw a pillow he got from disney land. His Mickey pillow, His secret special one. It found something by the door, then a delay. A sound he would remember. It sounded like squeezing the cotton out of it.

I heard the pillow fall to the floor. That sound, the audible breath of something in the room. I saw the glint of those eyes, no eyelids. It had a white line on the eye ball. I felt my face muscles contract into a scream. Jane was bleeding somehow, then I felt a knife lodged in her ribcage. I let out a scream until I started to gasp for air. No sound was coming out of my mouth, but those eyes moved. "GO TO SLEEP." A knife was pulled out of his mouth, I tried to take a breath to scream. I felt vulnerable with my mouth open, feeling my throat convulse. I took a deep breath, but he was already on top of me. He pulled my hair as he started to carve something on my face. His white Iris's stared into me, while his huge yellow teeth were curved into a permanent smile. "SMILE." It said in a dark gurgle. My cheeks felt like they were cut off my face, and the knife stuck itself deep in my windpipe. I felt myself slowly suffocating, feeling the irony of sitting next to my dead friend. "At least I died around her." I choked out, blood coming up through his nose. As if someone turned the lights off, those eyes stared at me from the window. If I could move my face, it would show pure terror. "WISH GRANTED." It climbed out the window, the unnatural thing hitting the ground with a thump, and silently walking away.

Some Scary Memes For Halloween =P 65b

*_* One down, x amount to go. Had to research this one, watching the video(In the name of research! T_T)
Some Scary Memes For Halloween =P Tumblr_lisp6ohmdy1qb3l9fo1_500

Monday, October 08, 2012
Some Scary Memes For Halloween =P 300px-0074
THE GRIFTER
Got scared for nothing -_-. Here are some facts about this creature of the internet!(if you messed up your pants on the first one, this one isn't scary nor gives you any scary images. Enjoy! This is info from KYM.

The Grifter is an Internet urban legend about a horrifying and disturbing video which psychologically traumatizes the viewer. Grifter threads are often considered to be a trolling technique by the original poster to spark debates about the video’s existence. On August 10th, 2009, 4chan user the_solipist posted a thread on /x/ (paranormal) board about a video that was so disturbing, it would cause viewers to experience nausea, nightmares and could make them commit suicide. In the thread, the_solipist shared several dark screen captures of an infant he claimed were taken from the video.
On August 15th, 2009, the first Yahoo Answers[9] question was posted which asked for a link to the Grifter video. The top voted answer claimed that Grifter threads were used as a trolling technique to aggravate other /x/ board members by sparking a debate about the video’s authenticity. On September 8th, 2009, YouTuber jojacob666 uploaded a short video titled “the grifter”[10], which featured dark footage of a hallway with creepy audio playing in the background. On September 17th, 2009, a Grifter thread was posted to 4chan’s /x/ board in which the first reply begs the original poster to stop posting about the video.

On April 26th, an Urban Dictionary[4] definition for the video was submitted by user Tenestra, who described it as “the most disturbing video on the Internet.” On June 10th, a thread was created on the comic book fan forums SuperheroHype[12] by user Mr. Wooden Alligator, who requested a link to the actual video. On April 19th, 2011, a thread was created on 4chan’s /x/[11] board asking for users to post the the creepiest movies they had even seen, with the exception of “The Grifter.” Nearly all of the replies to the post consisted of movie titles that had been changed to include the word “Grifter.”
Wiki Page Here

Some Scary Memes For Halloween =P 76b

Last edited by Emoticon on Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Some Scary Memes For Halloween =P Empty Re: Some Scary Memes For Halloween =P

Post by Harley Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:01 pm

I wasn't planning on sleeping tonight any way... I love all memes. Our school newspaper has a entire section just for them. Jeff the killer, oh god... that was the first creepy pasta I had ever read... *shudder*
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:13 pm

lol I didn't have enough time to add the last image with "GO TO SLEEP" on it, and I wish our school newspaper had that :/. I'm going to write slenderman soon, with a video and all(My brother wanted to play it so I downloaded it, then he takes to long and he sees slenderman's shoe or something and screams XD) But theres a freaky image of squidward that disturbs me e.e. Need to finish a bit of that story, and I might make another one today >.<""

This is the one that freaks me out the most Suspect
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:07 pm

You guys might call me crazy but slender man is real. My friend is being stalked by him and i saw him when i was walking the other night. Call me crazy if you want but im not.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:05 pm

Maybe I'll meet him when I dress up as slenderman for Halloween Heheh =3
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by themagus Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:19 am

You gonna need some REALLY long sleeves, and remember to freeze whenever someone points a flashlight at you >.<
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:48 pm

Lol yes! I was gonna maybe get a tuxido and wear it, put maybe a book cover over my face(might cut out eye holes incase I can't see), But I'm still thinking about what I'm going to do for the tentacles.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down