Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Fae's and Brutes

Go down

My Fae's and Brutes Empty My Fae's and Brutes

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:46 am

Code:
Name: 
Picture:
The Brutes:

Name: BlackHeart
Personality: Forcer, a wise ass, a jerk, torturous. He is very vile cause he tried to kill his brother NightStar, the leader of his ex-pack.
Picture:
My Fae's and Brutes Wolfness

Name: Flippy
Personality: A wolf with two different sides, and good side and bod one. His good side is quiet and calm, not wanting anyone to be unhappy. His bad side is corrupt, highly dangerous, and a forcer.
Picture:
My Fae's and Brutes Kallie(Good Side)
My Fae's and Brutes 48274_poster405(Bad Side)

Name: Shard
Personality: Is Angel's first brother, he used to travel with Blizzard but when they grew up, they broke apart. He isn't like Blizzard at all but a complete opposite. He is a gentleman, he hates to fight a Fae, he likes to help, he is strong, tall, and knows when his place when it comes to packs.
Picture:
My Fae's and Brutes Tumblr_mdbyu9ieBP1rjfu7wo1_500

Name: Blizzard
Personality: Unlike Shard, Blizzard is a forcer, a fighter, a jerk, and is a big, bad wolf. In his heart there is a tiny spot filled with love and care that rarely comes out but sometimes, you encounter it.
Picture:
My Fae's and Brutes 1298074934_74b0bd7a9d

Name: Hunter
Personality: Is a tough bulldog-like brute. He is agile, fast, and a strong dog that will not take anything off of anyone. He is firm, smart, defensive, and has a kind heart when you reach his good side. He is a strong guy but he was made more for agility and speed, making him harder to catch. He knows how to pick up any type of scents and is a mighty tracker, making him worthy to find suitable dens, scout for poison, danger, humans, and other bad things. Piss him off and escaping him, no matter how far you are, will not be possible because of his sniffer.
Picture:
My Fae's and Brutes Grey-Wolf-wolf-world-27737528-415-762

Last edited by WestJailFest on Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:44 pm; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

My Fae's and Brutes Empty My Fae's and Brutes

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:50 am

Code:
[center][color=violet]Name[/color]: 
[color=violet]Gender[/color]:
[color=violet]Personality[/color]:
[color=violet]Mate[/color]:
[color=violet]Pups[/color]:
[color=violet]Picture[/color]:[/center]
The Faes:

Name: Leann
Personality:
Is calm and soft, also gentle and quiet. She is like a butterfly and likes to keep to herself. She is a Arabian Wolf that lacks size but makes up with long, swift, powerful speed. She always uses this to hunt and run sense she hates fighting others. Is a crybaby and is very sweet and sensitive. She hates to hunt but has no choice cause she loves and cares for animals of all sizes. (To sum it up: She is like Fluttershy on MLP)
Mate: Nobody
Pups: None but wanting some.
Picture:
My Fae's and Brutes Canis-lupus-lupaster

Name: Angel
Personality:
Is a silent killer. She has a high and mighty advantage when it snows so she likes to hunt then. She is firm and territorial, meaning she likes to be the alpha when a loner but won't mind being a hunter for a pack of wolves in the snow. She is soft and gentle, just she hates describing her feelings often and doesn't talk much really.
Pups: None yet
Picture:
My Fae's and Brutes Arctic-wolf-(canis-lupus-arctos)-in-snow.-thumb13054984

Name: Minka
Personality: Is a quiet and dumb wolf. She is a follower and always follows Tinka around. She is not the type to think right so don't ask her.
Picture:
My Fae's and Brutes Dec20110

Name: Tinka
Personality: Is the brains of the troupe. Without her, Minka wouldn't make it in the wild, she would only be able to breed, make pups, and breed again. Being a pampered wolf, she tends to let the brutes to the work and in return, she can be their little whore.
Picture:
My Fae's and Brutes BlackWolf-14

Last edited by WestJailFest on Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

My Fae's and Brutes Empty The Brutes.

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:26 pm

Name: Nico.
Personality: Nico is a very friendly Brute, definitely fit to become an Alpha. He is strong, brave and caring, though he has a bad side. Nico stands at the head of 4'10.
Mate: None yet. (Will be Leah)
Pups: None yet.
Picture: http://www.freewebs.com/1rush/Ivy.jpg
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

My Fae's and Brutes Empty Re: My Fae's and Brutes

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down