Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- - the young dragoness.. (forcers wanted, shes in heat - descriptive (; ) [R]

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

- - the young dragoness.. (forcers wanted, shes in heat - descriptive (; ) [R] Empty - - the young dragoness.. (forcers wanted, shes in heat - descriptive (; ) [R]

Post by - - mars Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:30 am

http://www.deviantart.com/download/105867706/Snow_dragon_by_Ironshod.jpg
Varmarie ^

Varmarie groaned, slinking through the brush. she had almost been forced by a young male dragon, and only escaped in the nick of time when a deer startled the male on top of her. at that, she was able to escape out from under him.

this heat cycle was going to drive her mad.

Varmarie was a dragon that ate no meat, and therefore had no long fangs like the others that did. her teeth where small, and almost completely useless. she had her claws - but even they weren't great. she only had four claws in total - two on each of her front feet. the rest had been ripped out when she was young. the only real weapon the dragoness had where her long horns.

all in all, Varmarie was pretty much an easy target for forcers.
she did have her wits, however, and she could usually figure out how to escape from under a male.

she sighed loudly, walking to a small stream. she bent her head to drink, her tail flicking in annoyance and sending her strong heat scent flying for all to smell. in fact, little did Varmarie know, she was in an easy mating position as she was bent to drink.
engrossed in her thoughts, the white dragonnes didn't notice the male creeping up on her..

(jump in as the male Very Happy only males, please.)

Last edited by - - mars on Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

- - the young dragoness.. (forcers wanted, shes in heat - descriptive (; ) [R] Empty Re: - - the young dragoness.. (forcers wanted, shes in heat - descriptive (; ) [R]

Post by Blitzer Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:16 pm

Tokivu silently slunk towards her, his large purple body maneuvering easily through the bushes. Her heat scent became too much for the usually-gentlemanly dragon, and he vowed that he would get in her. WIth a smirk, the large dragon leaped onto her, wrapping his talonned forelegs around her slim waist. "Keep still and this won't hurt," He hissed into her ear as his long tool unsheathed in hunger for her. His long fangs nipped at her scales as he tried to find his way in.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

- - the young dragoness.. (forcers wanted, shes in heat - descriptive (; ) [R] Empty Re: - - the young dragoness.. (forcers wanted, shes in heat - descriptive (; ) [R]

Post by - - mars Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:21 pm

Varmarie yelped, twisting around to see a large purple male on her. "no, please get off!" she growled, thrashing her small white body as she felt his tool searching for her hole. she swung her head around and tried to nip at his face, her forelegs scraping against the ground as she tried to pull her way from under him. "get off of me, you beast..." Varmarie snarled, still thrashing about beneath him.
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:46 pm

Tokivu snarled slightly and held on tightly, his large body weighing her down. "Keep calm and I promise you'll enjoy this," He hissed through his fangs. His tool found her entrance and he slid inside with relief.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:51 pm

Varmarie let out a soft yelp as he entered her, and she pulled her body forward trying to get his tool to slide back out from her pussy. "i don't want to enjoy it! get off of me now!" she growled, lashing her head around and trying to nip him again, but her small teeth did little to nothing. she kept pulling forwards, whimpering.
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:54 pm

Tokivu snarled and nipped her neck, scraping his long fangs against her to silence her. "Unless it's a sound of pleasure, I don't wanna hear it," He growled darkly, beginning to pump his cock in and out swiftly.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:10 pm

Varmarie cried out in pain as he began to pump into her. "you're going to hear it! i-i don't want this!" Varmarie whimpered pulling forwards again, but her strength was slowly deteriorating. she wiggled her rump, trying to pull his tool out of her.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:14 pm

The moving of her rump only made things much more pleasurable to him. He let out a soft moan and his tool became even harder. Hr forced it in faster and harder, "You'll enjoy it."
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:20 pm

Varmarie let out a loud wail of pain as he forced his hard tool in and out of her. whimpered, she let herself fall to the ground, laying on her stomach now in defeat. "i-it hu-rts." she said almost inaudibly, her pussy throbbing as he forced his large tool in and out.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:23 pm

When she fell to the ground, Tokivu lowered himself on top of her. His cock pumped into her, and he whispered in her ear, "Just feel it, I promise." He let out a hissing moan.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:29 pm

Varmarie whimpered as he continued to pump his cock into her, but it quickly turned into a snarl as he whispered in her ear. "don't tell me what to do!" she snapped, but laid down her head on the cold ground. her body rocked with him, her walls tight around his tool.
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:31 pm

Tokivu narrowed his eyes at the remark, but thought nothing of it. He knew she would soon enjoy it. He kept thrusting into her, waitng to hear some sort of moan or words of pleasure.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:35 pm

Varmarie lay on the ground, wings folded and her body still rocking along with his thrusts. she kept her jaw clenched, holding back a moan. how could she enjoy being forced? growing mad at this forcing male again, she wiggled a bit, trying to squeeze from under him.
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:37 pm

Tokivu let out a sighing moan, her movements causing his cock to swell. Finally, his seed exploded inside of her, and he froze, leaning his head against her back as he emptied into her. He let out one more moan.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:42 pm

Varmarie gasped as his seed exploded into her, and her neck arched as she finally let out a small moan. she laid there under him, tail twitching irritably.

(maybe have him mate her again later?)
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:47 pm

(Yeah, sure thing)

Tokivu sighed in content as he slid out of her, sheathing his dripping tool. He crept to the front of her and looked her in the eyes, smiling mischeviously, "Don't lie, you liked it, didn't you?"
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:50 pm

Varmarie sighed softly as he pulled out of her, her pussy dripping with what he emptied into her. she glared up at him, narrowing her eyes. "no, i didn't." she growled, which was almost the complete truth.. expect for the last couple of seconds. her head fell against her front paws as she curled up, backside tingling oddly.
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:09 pm

Tokivu crouched down so that he was eye-level with her. "Well, you know what they say? They say that only the first time hurts. All the times after that are much more pleasurable." He smiled mischeviously, tilting his head.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:16 pm

"too bad you won't find out what my next.. matings," Varmarie spat the word, "will be like." she hissed, her eyes glaring at his.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:19 pm

"Oh, won't I?" Tokivu asked with mock innocence, then smirked down at her. "Don't you understand? I can do anything I want with you! I've claimed you!" He grinned and got to his paws, "I could mate you again right now if I wanted to."
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:52 pm

Varmarie's white head raised sharply. "claimed me? what does that mean?" she snarled, body tensing up. "you will never mate with me again, don't even think about it you horrible beast." Varmarie growled, glaring at him.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:50 pm

Tokivu raised an eyebrow, tilting his head, "Oh, really?" He smirked, "We'll just see about that!" His purple body slithered on top of her, first was to hold down the female. He wasn't quite finished let, anyway. He needed to relieve some more.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:45 pm

Varmarie let out a loud growl. "get off of me!" she wailed, squirming beneath him. she was still worn out from the last time they had mated, and couldn't do much more then growl and snarl at this point. sighing, Varmarie let her body go limp in defeat. "at least explain what 'claiming' is, you horrible beast." she growled softly.
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:49 pm

Tokivu smirked in triumph as he pinned her down, wrapping his wings over her for extra support. When he was sure he had secured her, he looked at her, "Since I have mated you, you are mine. It's all a trick of the mind, every other male can scent that my scent is on you, in you, even, and they won't come near you." He grinned and stroked his tail over her pussy, "And trust me, you will like to have me as your master."
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:57 pm

Varmarie whimpered as he explained. in one hand, she didn't have to worry about other males, in the other hand, she now had a forcer for a 'mate'. her thoughts where cut short as his tail stroked her pussy, and she let out a low, regretful moan. "i-if you think you're going to control me, y-you've got another thing coming." Varmarie stammered quietly.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next