Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Risking It All [T] Open to All!

3 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Risking It All [T] Open to All! - Page 13 Empty Re: Risking It All [T] Open to All!

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:20 am

(Oh that's okay. I've been busy myself. :3)

Layla sighed and pulled away, resting her head on her paws, looking over the foggy landscape with her blue eyes carefully. Layla kind of missed her first pack with her parents, and friends. But it was behind her now. The one thing she missed most was her best friend Nakomi, whom had trained her to be an assassin.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Risking It All [T] Open to All! - Page 13 Empty Re: Risking It All [T] Open to All!

Post by Blackberry Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:53 am

The male stood and yawned, stretching his stiff muscles. Flicking his tail he flopped down, letting out a heavy sigh.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:58 am

Layla flopped over onto her side, looking at the river with interest. Getting up, she leaped into the river, not caring about piranhas. Swimming around to cool off, she felt a piranha bite at her leg, causing Layla to blink. Crawling out, she looked at the small fish attached to her leg. Flicking her leg, the fish flew off back into the river. "Stupid fish." Layla mumbled.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:59 am

Phoenix lifted his head and watched her with an amused expression. "Having fun over there?" he asked, mouth pulled in a teasing grin.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:07 pm

Layla looked over at Phoenix and laughed softly, an angelic ring to her laugh. "Actually its quite amusing to watch flesh eating fish try to eat me." Layla replied, a small smile forming. Another piranha jumped out and bit her tail, causing Layla's eyes to go wide. Spinning around, she chased her tail snarling at the fish before falling into the river dizzily. Crawling out, she walked over to Phoenix dizzily, falling over on her back, seeing maybe three of Phoenix. "Stop the land, I want to get off." Layla grumbled.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:10 pm

Phoenix stood and offered his shoulder for Layla to lean against. "We should leave this place," he grumbled. He could see the shadows of piranhas swimming in the river, and shivered, imagining those sharp little teeth digging into his ear.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:13 pm

"Thanks," Layla leaned against him for a moment before standing straight, padding into the den to wake Kaitlyn. "Wake up!" Layla snapped. Kaitlyn jumped. "C'mon. We're leaving." Layla growled, pulling Kaitlyn out by force. They started walking. "Where are we going?" Layla asked Phoenix, looking at him for a moment.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:18 pm

The brute waited patiently for them to return. When they did, he said, "I really don't know." He glanced at the sun, high in the sky. "Hm... my mother always told me to follow the sun when I was lost. Or was that the moon...?" Looking at his paws he flexed his claws, frustrated with himself.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:22 pm

Layla chuckled, pressing her nose to his ear. "My father always told me to follow the wind." She told him, the wind blowing against them. "Hey, what do you think your alpha is going to do? He has lost Sniper and Lobo, so he'll probably go looking for you." Layla said softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:25 pm

(nice icon btw ^_^)

Phoenix grunted. He had the sudden urge to snap at her, to tell her to mind her own business. Tensing his muscles he muttered, "The pack might die out. Sniper and Lobo were the strongest and were great hunters. My leader probably doesn't know what to do without him, as most of the time they commanded and gave orders while he sat in his den and stuffed his face."
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:29 pm

(Omg thanks. I am literally in love with Avan Jogia. HIS HAIR OMG ITS SO FLUFFY. <3)

Layla could see the look on his face. For once she kept from snapping, "I was just asking." Layla mumbled, but turned her head to look at the horizon. "Well we aren't getting anywhere standing around like a bunch of cacti!" Layla barked, waiting for Phoenix to make the first move.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:32 pm

(and he doesn't sell it like justin bieber |D)

Phoenix glared at her. The wind ruffled his fur. In a harsh voice he spat, "Let's go." He stalked in the direction of the wind.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:37 pm

(Lol I know. Avan starred as Beck in one of my fav shows called Victorious. Omg I love it. But Avan, omg... Why must he have such a beautiful smile.)

Layla sighed, and followed Phoenix, walking with Kaitlyn this time. At one moment they were actually getting somewhere, then she had to ask that stupid question. 'Asshole.' Layla thought, but kept it from slipping out. Layla didn't want Phoenix to know about her assassin skills. She was proud of herself, but she had murdered many with them.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:41 pm

(I miss that show alot D: iCarly had a better ending then they did >:C)

Phoenix ignored Layla and Kaitlyn, instead muttering profanities under his breath.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:44 pm

(I know! I cried when iCarly end. Sam is my favorite character. Seriously I'm exactly like her! XD My favorite Victorious character would probably be Jade. Lol, I love coffee and scissors. :3 But I can't believe they ended two shows that kicked ass.)

Layla sighed and looked up at Phoenix. "I'm sorry okay. I was just curious." Layla spoke softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:15 pm

(I didn't cry at all XD But I'm glad they made Sam and Cat, me and my bro really like that show :'D I've watched every episode except for the two new episodes, which I need to buy hng)

Phoenix glanced at her, his eyes softening. "It's alright. I just lost my temper."
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:41 pm

(Yeah me too. I hope they make a show with Jade and Beck or something like that.)

Layla nodded, sighing softly. "It happens. Trust me, my temper is far worse than yours. Just ask Kaitlyn." Layla replied, touching her nose to his shoulder.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:45 am

(That would be cool o3o idk what Avan is doing right now, but i know Liz is doing a movie)

Phoenix kept his gaze forward. "I doubt it," he grunted.

(you should look up alicia online on youtube :'D)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:00 am

"Trust me Phoenix, you haven't even seen Layla's irritated mood." Kaitlyn told him. There was many times where Layla had killed because of how angry she got.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:11 am

He flicked his tail and glanced at Kaitlyn, smirking a little. "Well, when you speak of it it sounds pretty harsh." Once again he looked at Layla. "I guess I'll be nice to you for now on."
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:18 am

Layla chuckled and smiled, "Well alright then." Kaitlyn flicked an ear, laughing softly. "You have no idea." She whispered to Phoenix.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:46 am

Phoenix began to reply but suddenly pricked his ears, lifting his nose to the air and tasting it. Lowering his head he muttered, "There's a herd of deer nearby. Anybody hungry?"
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:03 am

Layla had already padded forward, her muscles tensing as she looked at a large buck. Racing forward, she soared over it, grabbing its spine and ripping it out as she landed on her paws. Luckily, it was far from the herd so no others would hear. "There's your answer." Kaitlyn said to Phoenix.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:26 am

Phoenix was surprised when Layla took down a buck. "Wow," was all he said. "She's pretty strong," he said, half to himself and half to Kaitlyn.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:43 am

"Layla's training put her through pain. But she grew stronger each day of training, and now she feels no pain." Kaitlyn told Phoenix. "When Layla yelps, its usually out of surprise." Kaitlyn watched Layla drag the buck over.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13