Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T H E - S H A M E L E S S - 'N' - T H E - M I S U N D E R S T O O D <Full Wolf bios>

2 posters

Go down

T H E - S H A M E L E S S - 'N' - T H E - M I S U N D E R S T O O D <Full Wolf bios> Empty T H E - S H A M E L E S S - 'N' - T H E - M I S U N D E R S T O O D <Full Wolf bios>

Post by → Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:50 pm

T H E - S H A M E L E S S - 'N' - T H E - M I S U N D E R S T O O D <Full Wolf bios> Create.php?text=Kota&name=ManyWeatz
T H E - S H A M E L E S S - 'N' - T H E - M I S U N D E R S T O O D <Full Wolf bios> 2u9laax

T H E - S H A M E L E S S - 'N' - T H E - M I S U N D E R S T O O D <Full Wolf bios> Create.php?text=Crack%20In%20The%20Surface&name=Riddle
My full name is Kota
Its meaning is Lost to me
But you may must call me only Kota if you wish

T H E - S H A M E L E S S - 'N' - T H E - M I S U N D E R S T O O D <Full Wolf bios> Create.php?text=Picture%20Perfect&name=Riddle
I am a very Handsome and broad-shouldered brute
I have been on this earth for 5 1/2 years
I may built like a Tundra wolf with a massive body build
I stand to the height of 6'5 hh
My coat is of the purest white you ever did see
And my eyes are a deep dark blue that swirls with a lighter shades of blue

T H E - S H A M E L E S S - 'N' - T H E - M I S U N D E R S T O O D <Full Wolf bios> Create.php?text=Open%20Me%20Up%20And%20Uncover%20My%20Secrets&name=Riddle
I promise to always be I'm pretty much your average wolf. I'm funny, charming, and easy going, most of the time. I do flirt-a lot- but that doesn't matter. I am clumsy sometimes, but I'm a boss in fights. I can be childish and bothersome, but I'm not a nosy person. I'm strong and independent, and I don't care what any other wolf thinks."

But you see there is a reason to my rhyme. Born into a family of three. A mother, father, and his brother; Feritle. He was the older brother, meaning he had to be the head leader if father or mother passed away. But before they could his brother had died of another high ranked male attack. That was only 2 days after Kota had come back from his long hunt across the land, since winter had wiped out the entire species that used to wander the Tundra areas. Once he had gotten back with his father, it didn't take long for Kota to find out that his brother was killed. With a full out revenge stake, he had set out to hunt down the one whom had done such a dreadful thing. It took 2 long weeks but finally he had tracked down the enemy of him. Kota hit him where it hurt, by killing his mate. After the murder of his mate, he met up with the killer at Deadman's Lair.
It was a night and day battle between the two, Kota was growing week but he stepped up and didn't back down. For his long-lost friend he was worn out. They each had spilled blood, but the male was wounded badly. He had a slit throat with two cuts along his face. While Kota had a couple scraps here and there and one gap on his shoulder.. But that didn't stop him from seeking the death penalty. Finally making the final blow, and his brothers murder was avenged.
Since that day he decided to change his life around, to start helping others instead of hurting.

T H E - S H A M E L E S S - 'N' - T H E - M I S U N D E R S T O O D <Full Wolf bios> Create.php?text=Blood%20Is%20Thicker%20Than%20Water&name=Riddle
My mother is Genevie
My father is Lupin
I have had a brother Feritle
My deer sweet pups are currently unknown to me at the moment
But I could not forget my dear friends Once I get some

T H E - S H A M E L E S S - 'N' - T H E - M I S U N D E R S T O O D <Full Wolf bios> Create.php?text=Where%20You%20Can%20Find%20Me&name=Riddle
I am currently the master of fighting
I call the Blackberry Hill my home
You can find me roaming around my territory
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

T H E - S H A M E L E S S - 'N' - T H E - M I S U N D E R S T O O D <Full Wolf bios> Empty Re: T H E - S H A M E L E S S - 'N' - T H E - M I S U N D E R S T O O D <Full Wolf bios>

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:53 pm

Very good, though I was hoping he would be around Rita's age. About 3 1/2? Other than that, I love it. Let's try to keep up with our other RP's though. xD
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

T H E - S H A M E L E S S - 'N' - T H E - M I S U N D E R S T O O D <Full Wolf bios> Empty Re: T H E - S H A M E L E S S - 'N' - T H E - M I S U N D E R S T O O D <Full Wolf bios>

Post by → Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:56 pm

Well he's older. And well more... Yeah but k
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:03 pm

Ugh, fine I'll make Rita about 4 1/2. -_- Razz
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:06 pm

That's right.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:12 pm

*Sticks tongue out* Jerk. Razz
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:43 am

Sorry to be a pain in the neck but could you reply to our RP's? Again, I'm sorry.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:54 pm

T H E - S H A M E L E S S - 'N' - T H E - M I S U N D E R S T O O D <Full Wolf bios> Create.php?text=Mishka&name=ManyWeatz
T H E - S H A M E L E S S - 'N' - T H E - M I S U N D E R S T O O D <Full Wolf bios> T0gj0i

T H E - S H A M E L E S S - 'N' - T H E - M I S U N D E R S T O O D <Full Wolf bios> Create.php?text=Crack%20In%20The%20Surface&name=Riddle
My name is Mishka
Its meaning is Not Important
But you may must call me only Mishka if you wish

T H E - S H A M E L E S S - 'N' - T H E - M I S U N D E R S T O O D <Full Wolf bios> Create.php?text=Picture%20Perfect&name=Riddle
I am very Beautiful with a picture perfect figure
I have been on this earth for 3 1/3 years
I am built like a Grey wolf with long legs
I stand to the height of 4'5" hh
My coat is of the richest speckled white and black you ever did see
And my eyes are a dark red/orange

T H E - S H A M E L E S S - 'N' - T H E - M I S U N D E R S T O O D <Full Wolf bios> Create.php?text=Open%20Me%20Up%20And%20Uncover%20My%20Secrets&name=Riddle
I promise to always be considerate, unpredictable, misunderstood. I'm not really the talkative type, and when someone does come up to me I usually drop down to below 0, in meaning, I get really shy. Though, others consider me one of the protective type, who will put their own life on the line for someone else. Rarely do you ever see me getting into a fight with a fae or male, though I won't stand and let them doll me around, like I'm their puppet. Yet, I don't speak my mind every often. But other than all my shyness, I'm kind, loving, caring, and motherly. I'm quick and flawless, graceful and generous. Never timid, and always I keeps my guard up. Keep to myself, and will rarely talk to anyone in particular unless spoken to. Adventurous, never stays in one place for very long. Ambitious, swift, noble, and courageous. Loves nature and will do anything to protect it.
But you see there is a reason to my rhyme. I was born into the Sunken Ruins of Un'goro Carter, I lived a happy and wonderful life there with my family. I was a Princess, a proud and elegant leader to my Tribe. Until one day, the Apocalypse of Humans destroyed my Village. None of the wolves survived that day, only I whom was granted life by the moon. I died for a second, but was reborn seconds later. Now I live on the moons breath of heavenly grace and power. I swore revenge that day, and never forgot about what the humans had done to my people, and my loved ones. Now I search for the humans who done horrible things to my Kingdom. Asking around each stop I took at different villages, going back to Un'goro Carter once in awhile to heal the ashes and broken pieces of my Kingdom to it's natural beauty. Not giving up on my journey, I thrive each and everyday for revenge and soon I will uphold my wishes by wiping out the entire species of humans.

Last edited by → on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:43 am; edited 3 times in total
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:56 pm

Cool bio... Love it. *Cough* Our other Wolf topics to reply to *Cough* xD
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum