Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

+3
Unicorn_Fluff
P r o m i s e r
7 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) Empty RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:58 am

"Chakotay I'm only trying to be nice. I'd rather be your brother than be invisible to you." I replied softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:59 am

"You'd be better of invisble." He whispered, averting his gaze towards his paws. "I'm not a social butterfly, and keeping my temper is no small task."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!)

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:03 am

"I'd be better off with a friendship." I replied, nudging him. "Now please, just let me me. I'm trying to cool off." I said, turning my gaze to the lake.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:05 am

Chakotay held back a snarl, and trotted back to Lucifer, shaking his head. "I'm sorry.."
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:19 am

Pelican held Nakomi back from all the snapping and yells, she could sense tension and it was her fault, though she didn't care, no, not one bit. If Durnal wanted to leave, that was his decision, Pelican wasn't gonna stop him. Though, maybe she would. Snorting softly, she shook her head before turning, blocking Dakota's path and growling at all the others. " Dakota go run along and play. You did nothing wrong. Just don't get into a conversation when elders are speaking, it's none of your ears to hear." She nuzzled him towards her siblings, then went to turn towards Nakomi, but she wasn't there by her side anymore. Nakomi rushed up towards Chakotay, Lucifer watching her carefully. Nakomi collided into him, glancing up at her father she snarled. " I don't care want any of you say, I love Chakotay and no one will change that." She growled, casting each wolf a still hardening glare. Pelican shook her head at Durnal, " you make me say mean things, I'm sorry you picked a horrible mate. Wait, second mate. If you want you can go back to Shadow, though I think she already has a mate, correct. Well, if I am right, I'm the most ruthless and hurtful mate anyone could ever have? Then, why are you still with me?" She muttered, turning away from then before vanishing off into the dark forest. Delilah, Lucifer, Nakomi and the pups all watching as she left. Gaping at her words.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:22 am

Chakotay groomed Nakomi's back softly, watching Pelican sadly. He decided not to question her on who Shadow was. He looked back at Lucifer, dipping his head. Gently, he licked behind Nakomi's ears, trying to comfort her.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:27 am

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) 2cyque

Nakomi smiled a little, licking behind his ear before looking over at her father who chuckled. Tipping his head towards the two, which now made Nakomi all gitty inside. Though she was still concerned about aunt Pelican, wondering where she was going and why?
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:11 pm

"Pelican, wait!" I barked, coming to her side. "What makes you think I would go back to Shadow? I love you, and only you. Yes your hot tempered, but its what your heart desires. You cant help the way you are." I said, licking her ears. "I'm... I'm sorry I've been such a. Brute, lately. I don't mean it, I'm just stressed and worn out." I added, still covering her face with licks. "I will never leave you. Ever." I whispered.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:42 pm

Pelican jerked away from him, eyes narrowed. She looked away from him, " You said you don't carr anymore..." She spat bitterly, flicking her ears back.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:45 pm

"That's not what I meant Pelican. What I meant was I don't care what you call me anymore... I was having a moment." I replied, my pools of emerald glistening, meeting her gaze. I would never get tired of her blue eyes. She's just so beautiful, I thought to myself. "If I didn't love you, I wouldn't be here right now. I would have gone after Shadow. But I didn't, because I love you." I added softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:29 pm

BUMP?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:34 pm

Right then and there I got an idea. I started to sing What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction.

(Durnal is a good singer, but his voice is a lot lower than this. Here's the song. -----> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpnuubCJjCU&feature=player_detailpage)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:14 pm

Pelican looked at him, she didn't speak just sat their motionless on the ground. She nodded slightly. " I love you too."
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:37 pm

"I know you do." I replied, nuzzling her neck. Without Pelican I wouldn't have the pups, and without Pelican I wouldn't have found true love. "Let's go home." I whispered and padded with her to the den.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:08 pm

Bump? My Chinese Food is almost here. Razz
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:45 pm

Bumping this again.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:04 pm

Hola? Is any amigo there?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:56 pm

Hellooooo?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:39 pm

(I think I'll bring someone new in, just to get things going.)

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) Submissive_by_stealthscope-d4ng21u

Nanuk growled, spinning around to face her attacker. "And just what do you want?" She snapped, muscles bunched. "It's so cute when you're angry." The male almost purred. He disgusted her. "I want nothing from you, senorita." The brute had a Spanish accent that nearly drove her insane. "Explain to me then why you are bothering me." Nanuk glared up at him, stormy grey eyes filled with hatred and anger. "Because it is fun." He grinned, his calm, pine green graze returning her's. "Interesting idea of fun." She muttered, turning to walk away. The brute rammed into her, knocking her over and snarling. "You don't turn your back on me! I don't care how high and mighty you think you are, senorita, you are the smallest wolf in the forest and I am very tempted to remove you from that list." Nanuk lay there, feeling his heavy weight on her shoulders. "Mamatay ka sana." She growled, and grimaced as his claws dug into her shoulders. He wasn't a forcer, that was a good thing, but Nanuk could only care about the fact that he could kill her.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:56 pm

(Here comes the mighty Durnal! >Very Happy)

Hearing snarling in the forest, I ran towards the sounds, massive muscles rippling, and enormous body crashing through the forest. There stood a male over a fae. I rose to full height, and roared. "You dare attack a fae on MY territory!?" I snarled, towering over the male. "Grow some respect, young male! I suggest you leave my area now..." I growled, black pelt bristling, and emerald orbs gleaming with warnings. My fluffy tail lashed out angrily. Never in my life have I been this harsh to intruders, but he had attacked a female. My huge sharp fangs bared, and my dagger like claws unsheathed, in case of an attack.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:03 pm

The male laughed, stepping off of Nanuk. "Who are you to stop me? Is it my fault that your borders are weak and not well guarded? Nanuk here is returning to my pack, and there isn't anything you can do about it." He growled, leaping at Durnal with a snarl. Nanuk took the opportunity to run, bolting off into the forest and dodging trees. She stopped at a small pond, panting and hoping the brute would die.

(You can kill the brute)
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:10 pm

I roared and slashed the brute in the face before snapping his neck. I followed the fae and came to her side. "Hey." I said, looking at her with my emerald eyes. "Are you alright?" I asked, my muscles still tensed. "My name is Durnal. Alpha Male of Storm Pack." I told her, sitting down.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unicorn_Fluff Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:19 pm

(changing her dialect a little.)

Nanuk jumped away from Durnal, baring her teeth. "I am fine! You no need to treat me like day old pup!" Her own Ukrainian accent revealed that she didn't speak much English. The fae had right to be nervous, when she was an endangered species about the size of a german shepherd. She sat, glaring at the Alpha. "I care not what Alpha you are of." Nanuk was still breathing heavily, and glanced around. "Я не кажу на мові вашого роду. Я не бажаю." She muttered, and started to pace.
Unicorn_Fluff
Unicorn_Fluff
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:27 pm

I sat there calmly, not at all being afraid of Nanuk. "I am not treating you like a day old pup. I am treating you like someone who deserves to be treated right." I replied, emerald orbs glistening in the moonlight. It didn't surprise me with her attitude. Pelican was like that. I cocked my head at her language questioningly. "Excuse me?" I asked, not remembering the language.

(How do you make different languages? I want to know that. Razz)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:43 pm

Bump?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum