Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13)

2 posters

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13) - Page 6 Empty Re: There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13)

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:20 pm

I looked up at her and growled a bit loudly knowing she now knew what an alpha marking her ment. "You will not be reconized as an alpha until I decide to let the pack know or until we fully mate." I gave a slight snarl as I talk and looked at her, I wasn't mad at her I was really mad at myself. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes and looked at her again this time more calm "Im not meaning to snap im just real really mad at myself."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13) - Page 6 Empty Re: There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:25 pm

Jaylin

"Don't be mad at yourself. It was my fault too." I replied. Then, just to clarify, I asked, "So I won't be an Alpha unless you announce it to the rest of the pack or if we...mate?" I was a little uncomfortable talking with him about mating. I hadn't ever had to think about it until now.

(Just curious, are you going to have him mate with her? I mean later on, maybe after he announces that she's an Alpha to the rest of the pack?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:07 pm

(ya if its fine with you.)

I looked at her and nodded my head and could tell she was getting uncomfortable with the conversation we were having "Don't worry it won't happen now, but soon, considering on how well they respect you."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:12 pm

(It's fine with me. It will after the big announcement to the pack right?)

Jaylin

"Okay." I replied. I shifted a little in my seat, unsure what else to say.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:23 pm

I watched as she began to shift in her seat and went silent "Go ahead and explore the area more, Ill talk to you later tonight." I shifted my eyes down to the paper and signed them and continued to read and sign.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:27 pm

Jaylin

"I would rather be more of a help than that. I'm used to working. I really didn't have much free time in my old pack." I replied.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:45 pm

(Please post! I have to go to bed soon.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:13 pm

(sorry.)

I looked back up at her then to the papers before standing up "Come on." I grabbed her hand and pulled her up to a standing position before letting her hand go "Follow me, I think I know a pretty good job for you." One the oitside the house looked small but it was huge on the inside as I lead her to the other side where there was an old study room that had all the packs history amd records in it "Im.trusting you with this room, you msy organize, move things, amd decorate alit as you wish but do. n ot under any circunstances get rid of snything or let any one in."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:28 pm

Jaylin

"Okey doke. Will can do." I said. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before I set to work. I sat down at the desk and grabbed a box of papers and started to organize them.

(I apologize ahead of time if I don't reply automatically. I've been watching a very interesting documentary on YouTube about werewolves.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:43 pm

(really?? I get my info from books and stories. send me the link.)

When she began to work on the papers I turned and left to go back to my office and finish the papers earlier than I thought. later that night I decided to walk by the study room and saw her gone so I went to her room and knocked on the door lightly "I want to talk about earlier."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:55 pm

(Okay. Link: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=98CZ13Iq220)

Jaylin

I was stretched out on my bed when I heard a knock on the door and Leo's voice. I got up and opened the door. "Come on in." I said.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:05 pm

(didn't show up)

When she opened the door I walked in and looked at her for a second "What do you want me to explain?" I spoke in a softer voice to her then I had earliar "I didn't mean to sound rude earliar when we were in my office, I was just really aggrivated."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:24 pm

(Really? Try it again because when I clicked on it the link worked.)

Jaylin

I closed the door after him and sat down in the desk chair. "Well... I don't really know. How about what you Marking me means? Like, how will affect my future, and yours?" I replied, crossing my legs. I was wearing the same nightgown I had been wearing last night, having grown found of it since it was really comfortable.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:08 pm

(Are you going to post? I have to go to bed soon and I would like to get some RPing done before I go to bed.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:17 pm

(sorry just got home from work.)

I looked at her for a second while I thought of what I was going to tell her, but all my wolf wanted to do was finish what we had started last night. "Me marking you means that wether you like it or not you are now this packs alpha female. This also means that you will go through changes, not your human form but your wolf will grow to a larger stance and you will slowly begin to get faster, stronger, and more dominate in fights."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:22 pm

(Oh. Where do you work? Just curious.)

Jaylin

I perked up, and so did my wolf, at his words. I clamped down on what my wolf was now trying to urge me to do and ignored it. "Wow. I never imagined me getting Marked would mean that. But the thing about me getting faster, stronger, and more dominant in fights is pretty cool. But it comes with responsibility right?" I replied, getting up to perch myself on the edge of my desk so I could pay attention to what he was saying more closely.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:46 pm

(Are you going to post? Sorry if I seem impatient but I'm just really enjoying this RP.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:54 pm

(long john silvers)

I shook my head slightly "That only happens when you are marked by an Alpha. All ranks in the pack comes with a certain responsibility, an alpha of course leads the pack, the beta is second in command to take over in case something happens to the alpha, the deltas are gaurds and so on." I looked at her again "In a pack you are either born into rank or you earn rank."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:57 pm

Jaylin

"Oh. How do you think the pack will react to you Marking me?" I replied, trying to hide the sense of dread that I felt when he mentioned some had to earn their rank. ~Does he think I haven't earned being Alpha Female?~ I wondered.

(I have to get off now. Bye!)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:44 pm

I looked at her for a moment "It means that my pack won't be happy, hut they have to except it now that you are my mate or they will become rogues." I gave a small sigh "Ill tell the pack in a day or two while you and your wolf undergo the small changes that will take place."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:47 pm

Jaylin

"Oh. Okay." I replied, looking at him. I got the sudden urge to kiss him but I clamped down on that urge and averted my eyes away from him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:59 pm

I watched her for a while until she pulled her eyes from me. My wolf kept trying to take control of me as I watched her and I was slowly letting him take over, because my wolf knows that she is my mate its really hard to tell him that he can't go to her. I gave a slight growl before walking over to her, I used my hand to hold onto her chin and make her face me as I placed my lips on hers and kissed her deeply.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:15 pm

Jaylin

I looked up when I heard him walking over to me. When he grabbed my chin and bent down and kissed me deeply I moaned and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:49 pm

When I heard her moan I deepened the kiss a bit before pulling away and standing back up and giving a slight smirk before walking to the door and looking at her "My wolf isn't real happy with me right now." I gave a bigger smirk before opening the door and leaving to go to my room, when I got there I shut the door and fell asleep just a few moments after I hit the bed.

(He forgot to mention that when they do finish mating she will be 50% more likely to get pregnant.)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:42 pm

bump
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next