Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13)

2 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13) - Page 2 Empty Re: There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13)

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:54 pm

( I know right.)

Leo stood at his door for moment and watched her walk down the hall before going into his room shutting the door behind him. Just a few minutes after he had changed into more comfortable clothes he heard the knock on the door and opened it looking at her for a moment "Did you find one you liked?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13) - Page 2 Empty Re: There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:55 pm

(I gotta go! Bye!)

Jaylin

"Yes." I replied, my eyes sparkling with excitment.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:50 am

(Sorry I haven't replied for a few days.)

Leo gave a small smile when he saw how her eyes were sparkling. "You might be able to find some clothes in the closet or the dresser that some of our most recent ex-members left."

(And sorry that sucked.)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:02 pm

(It's okay.)

Jaylin

"Alright. I'll go rummage through the closet and see what I can find." I replied. Then I darted back to the room I had chosen and closed the door. I started to rifle through the closet and soon found a skin hugging, knee length, low cut black dress. I changed out of my current clothes into it and walked over to the full length mirror and twirled around in front of it. The dress fit perfectly! I let out a tiny squeal and continued to admire how the dress accentuated my curves in all the right places and the unsightly bits. I slipped my high-heeled boots back on and tried to decide if I would go show Leo now what I was wearing or wait until we met up again.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:17 pm

(His outfit There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13) - Page 2 S061There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13) - Page 2 X200There's more truth than anything. ~~reserved~~ (pg13) - Page 2 Nike%206.0%20Air%20Mogan%20Mens%20Shoes%20Granite%20Midnight%20Fog%20Cool%20Grey )

He gave a slight chuckle when he saw her dart down the hall to her bedroom. He stood there at his door leaning against the door frame and looked to the stairs when someone came up and looked at Leo "Dinner is ready, everyone is waiting for you." He glanced dwn the hallway then back to Leo "Do you want me to get our new member?" Leo gave a small nod then walked down stairs and headed for the dining area. Mike walked down the hall and knocked on Jaylin's door "Dinner is waiti g downstairs in the dining room, Leo asked me to come and get you."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:43 pm

Jaylin

I took one last look at myself in the mirror then went over to the door and opened it. A guy was standing there that I did not know. "Oh. Hi! I'm Jaylin." I introduced myself, holding out my handing for him to shake.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:02 pm

Mike stepped back a bit when she opened the door then shook hands with her "Its nice to meet you, Im Mike." He looked at her for a moment before letting his hand drop back down to his side "Did you hear anything I said before you opened the door?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:49 pm

Jaylin

"Nice to meet you. And yes I did. Leo told you to come and get me for dinner." I replied, also letting my hand drop.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:50 pm

Mike looked towards the stairs then back to her "Why don't you go ahead and follow me down to the dining area." I could hear leo through my thoughts telling me to hurry it up as I looked at her for a moment "Be warned about the rest of the pack, its been a while since we've had a female here."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:03 pm

Jaylin

I laughed a little and said, "Don't worry. In my old pack I was the toughest female there. In fact, I was the only female allowed to go on hunts or fights. So I don't think they'll bother me any time soon. But, I assure you, I will be careful." Then I stepped out of my new room and shut the door behind me, wondering what Leo would think of my new outfit.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:46 am

Mike looked at her then headed for the stairs waiting for her for a moment then continued down the stairs And lead her to the dining room where the rest of the pack was. Leo looked up from talking to his other beta who was the only other female in the pack and was Mike's mate. He looked at Jaylin and nodded to her then continued talking after Mike had sat down.

(There are about 6 different tables in the dining room.)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:49 am

(Okay.)

Jaylin

I walked over to where Leo, Mike, and another female were talking. "Can I sit here?" I asked.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun May 19, 2013 7:44 pm

Lwo looked up as Jaylin walked over to ther alpha and beta table before nodding. Maikes mate Venetia narrowed her eyes at her and growled softly before being quited by Mike, Leo looked over at Venetia then to Jaylin "Jaylin, this is Venetia she's Mikes mate and female beta of the pack and i'm sure you already know Mike since he brought you down here." He looked at Venetia and growled at her when she began to growl once more "And Venetia this is jaylin our newest member to the pack, I want you to try and get along with her since you two are the only females in the pack now."

Mike looked at his mate and smirked a bit "That eans no fighting Tia." She looked at him and elbowed him softly in his ribs before looking to jaylin "It's nice to meet you Jaylin, you may call me Tia if you get mixed up with my name."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 19, 2013 7:53 pm

Jaylin

I nodded and said, "Pleased to meet you Tia. You can call me Jay." Then I sat down across from Tia which just happened to be next to Leo. "You don't mind if I sit next to you do you? I f you do I'll move." I said to Leo, not wanting to anger him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun May 19, 2013 8:07 pm

Leo- I watched the two converse and smiled slightly to Mike and thought only to him -Depending on how things go, i may have found the alpha female.- I looked back at Jay when she asked if she could sit next to me and i nodded slightly "You may, after you get done eating why dont you go and introduce yourself to the rest of the pack." I looked over at Venetia for a moment "Would you show her around the territory and the house, so she know's where evertything is?"

Mike- I looked at Leo when he said that jay might be the new alpha female -I'm not trying to be rude Leo but she just joined the pack and you've just met her. How do you know she's the one this early?-

Venetia- I looked at leoand nodded "Certainly Leo." I looked at Jay "Would that be alright with you? I can also introduce you to everyone."

Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 19, 2013 8:11 pm

Jaylin

I nodded and smiled at Tia. "Sure. I would really appreciate that." I smiled again, thinking I might have found a possible friend in Tia.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun May 19, 2013 8:31 pm

(beware Tia is mean)

Leo- I smiled slightly before looking to Mike "Your in charge for a few hours, if anyone needs me i'll be in my room." I stood up and left the dining room before walking up the second and closed the door to my room behind me. I changed clothes and laid down in bed and fell into a light sleep not even 15 minutes after i laid down.

Venetia- i looked over to my mate then to Jay "So where do you come from?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon May 20, 2013 4:09 pm

(Okay.)

Jaylin

"I used to belong to a pack 10 or so miles away from here. I decided to leave because I wanted to find a new pack." I explained, looking at Tia.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon May 20, 2013 10:14 pm

Mike- I slowly stood up from where i was and looked at Venetia "I'm going to go carry out some buisiness for Leo." i llooked at Jay nd turned around to leave but stopped and looked at Venetia "And Tia, do me and huge favor and be nice to her, and try to make her feel welcome, please?"

Venetia- I looked up at mike when he asked me to be nice to her and i nodded to him but i was smirking inwardly to myself "Don't worry i wil." i gave a small smile when he turned and left before looking back to Jay "Ready when you are."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 21, 2013 9:04 am

Jaylin

"Wre can go now if you want to." I replied, standing up.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu May 23, 2013 6:00 pm

(Could you try and post more than one line please.)

Venetia: I looked at Jay and nodded before standing up, waiting for her. "So do you want to meet the pack or go look around?" I watched her for a moment and looked as some of the pack began to leave the dining room "Scratch meeting the pack, I'll show you around so you can get familiar with the area."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat May 25, 2013 11:18 am

(Sorry.)

Jaylin

"Okay. Where to first?" I replied, waiting.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:38 pm

Venetia: "i think i'll show you the border of the territory that way you won't cause any problems." I sneered at her then walked off shifting into a beautiful russet colored wolf and watched Jaylin with my dark green eyes. I waited outside for her and growled slightly when i though about her being around Mike.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:59 am

Jaylin

I shifted into my wolf form and followed her. "I won't cause any trouble." I replied.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:55 pm

I watched as she started to follow me and growled lowly as we got deeper into the forest around the house. When we got far enough i turned around and looked jaylins wolf over before growling deeply at her.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next