Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cerema has lost her human. [Forcer preffered but not necessary] [R]

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Cerema has lost her human. [Forcer preffered but not necessary] [R] Empty Cerema has lost her human. [Forcer preffered but not necessary] [R]

Post by Bravado Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:26 am

Cerema has lost her human. [Forcer preffered but not necessary] [R] Thcatr11

Cerema shifted her feet, she was still waiting for her human to return from the hunt. He'd been gone for a while and whilst being the most obedient not to mention beautiful horse the duke had, she was losing her patience. She whinnied out loud to him.

Her tack was still on, much to her annoyance. It had a habit of catching on branches and other things make a simple stroll through the woods a frustrating tug of war most of the time. The duke never notices!

She wandered around for up 3 hours before going in search of her master.
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Cerema has lost her human. [Forcer preffered but not necessary] [R] Empty Re: Cerema has lost her human. [Forcer preffered but not necessary] [R]

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:50 pm

Sankro had been grazing in the nearby forest when heat smell reached his nostrils. His nostrils flared at the scent and he whipped his head up into the air. He sprinted over to the scent, being attracted to it by instinct. He saw a cream colored mare in tack going into the forest on the opposite side on the meadow. Sankro whinnied a call "Hey!" cantering up to her side, her scent almost overwhelming. Not yet... he kept thinking.

((Is she in heat?))

Back to top Go down

Cerema has lost her human. [Forcer preffered but not necessary] [R] Empty Re: Cerema has lost her human. [Forcer preffered but not necessary] [R]

Post by Bravado Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:01 pm

Cerema raised her head sharply and bolted a short distance before slowing down, she snorted as her bridles tassles caught several times. " Hey, Have you seen a human anywhere near here ? " She stopped raising her head and looking as far as she could but the dense trees made it difficult to see.

She whinnied in a high pitch and loud to the duke, but there was no whistle no command calling her.
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:39 pm

"Nope, haven't seen a human in all my life" he sighed. He lightened up knowing he would have to make his move soon enough. "Anyway my names Sankro! What's yours?" He asked perking up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:56 pm

Cerema looked at him, she was weary of the male. She knew she was in heat but she, out of habit, guarded her rear carefully. As she wandered further into the trees her bridle caught on the tree and this time it snagged pretty good. " I'm Cerema, could you give me a hand ? " She sighed..

(brain fart 030 )
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:01 pm

Sankro nodded and reared up and slammed his front hooves into the branch, splintering it. He took this time to leap behind her, he nipped the base of he tail and mounted her. His legs drove into her side and his tool came out and began searching for her entrance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:22 pm

Cerema pulled away instinctivly but as his hooves dug in she lowered her head, twisting her fine neck and biting his leg. After she released his leg she screamed " Get off me! " Her tack was lumbersome but if she could get him of she could run away now that her bridle was loose.

She felt his tool pressing towards her hole and she clamped her tail down further.. " I'm not that easy to break.." She said in a low tone
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:35 pm

Sankro grunted with effort as he tried harder. He bit down on her neck as hard as he could, "If you'll stop fighting me it'll feel good, I promise!" He growled. He tried pushing through her tail with his tool.

((Sorry for short posts, I'm getting a bunch of brain farts))

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:53 pm

Cerema snorted " Yeah right! " She bucked and as she felt his tool pushing through her tail, she panicked. There was not much more she could do and with the weight of him on her back she was going to run out of energy soon. She bucked but it only loosened her tail and she threw her head back and her bridle caught on a tree causing her head to be held up. " Get off me you foul creature " She spat, she might of sounded fearless but she was terrified. Why had the duke left her !
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:19 pm

Sankro grinned when she tried to buck, making it easier for him. His tool found her entrance and slid in. He began pumping harder and harder, then faster and faster. "Don't be scared, enjoy this..." he murmured noticing the fear in her voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:30 pm

Her eyes widened as he slid into her, she let out a horrible mix of a whinny and scream, " I won't, get off of me now! " Cerema flicked her ears back onto her skull and she flaed her nostrils, she began tugging at her bridle to get it loose. She wouldn't give in, but the pain was unbearable, her eyes wide as she thrashed around.
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:51 pm

Sankro grunted with the effort of trying to pump into her and trying to calm her down. He nipped her shoulder multiple times "STOP MOVING!" he screached. He kept pumping into her searching for her g-spot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:23 pm

She whinnied, and at the pain of everything just slumped, ironically pulling her bridle loose, but she just stood there. She felt her body react but she ignored it, she wouldn't give him the pleasure. She was covered in sweat and her saddle caused sores. Why did her have to pick her...she thought.

She spread her front legs, their combined weight getting more and more difficult to hold, and they began to shake. She panted a little and then spread her rear legs further. Even though she knew it would allow his tool to reach further she needed to shift her weight a little.
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:28 pm

Sankro grinned as he saw her legs widening. "Good...thank you, now I can make this pleasurable..." He said. He quickly began pumping faster, soon finding her g-spot. He groaned happily as he began pumping harder into her g-spot, feeling his tool start to swell and harden.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:38 pm

She gritted her teeth but a moan escaped and she felt her body betraying her. Her instincts overriding her mind. She felt even more helpless and terrified, though if the male looked her in the eyes he would know she was not enjoying it mentally and would still turn on him if she had the strength.

As she felt him pound into her she felt her walls tighten around his tool, she felt a shudder of pleasure run through and as it caught her by surprise she moaned loudly, but then glared at the male snorting. As she tried to speak between his pumping in to her, she asked " What happens after this...? " She was scared of the answer, she had heard of stallion just keeping mares for toys and other stallions, breeding their own foul forcers herds from these mares.. She hoped this wasn't the case, she would still try and bolt no matter what, what worse could he do to her ?
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:52 pm

Sankro grinned wider as he heard her moan, but didn't answer her question right away. His tool reached its maximum hardness and size and slowly his seed filled her. He let out a groan of delight and laid on top of her then answered her question, "Well, you come with me until the foal is born then ill stay with you until you can fend for yourself again" he said simply. He didn't bother to dismount her yet so he laid on top of her, letting his seed spread out all the way. He still was pumping lightly, but not enough to hurt her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:43 pm

She snorted " Iam not going anywhere with you! " As she finished the last word she bolted, straight ahead and she used all her remaining strength to keep running at the same speed. As she wound further into the forest she looked behind her and when she turned around she found her duke...he was on the floor, an arrow in his chest. She skidded to a stop and knickered gently to him.

He smiled and held out a weak hand, she walked up to him and let her self drop on to her knees and then all the way, using her body to shield him from the wind. He noticed all of her bite marks and he knew something had happened to her and he stroked her, and like it always had it soothed her. They both knew it was a matter of time until the Duke passed on and she would try and stay by him until he did.
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:49 pm

Sankro screamed as she bolted. He quickly sheathed his aching tool and bolted after her. He saw the human and stayed upwind where she couldn't see or smell him. He stayed hidden in the trees, waiting for his time to strike.

((Sorry for short post))

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:59 pm

The duke in his last moments had given Cerema the greatest gift, He'd un-fastened her saddle and taken her bridle off. With a final kiss on her muzzle, he went. She nickered and stood up she nudged him and then stretched. She now looked more impressive her fine but strong frame had equilly fine and strong muscles and now she was angry. She smelt Sankro as the wind breifly changed direction and snorted.. " I know your there..you can't hide that stink from me.. " Her ears pinned back, she still feared him. But her human was here and dead or alive she was raised to protect him after all.

She threw her head and reared, when she landed she stood there, and looked along the tree line. She just stood there..waiting.. the breeze making her mane and tail fly around.
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:02 pm

Sankro grinned as the duke took her tack off, Now it'll be easier... he thought. With a grunt he leaped forward and yanked her flowing mane, he pulled her into the trees, daring her to try and bolt again.

((Brain fart))

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:10 pm

She snorted and did a series of mini bucks as she was lead away. She shook her mane, and nickered. She wouldn't run again, she had no where to go to. She blew a lot of air through her nose and pulled her head up and away from the male shouting " You've made your freaking point ..! "

She clamped her tail again, not feeling like another round of rough breeding and she sulkingly asked " Is there any water nearby,? I would like to get cleaned up " She felt sweaty, dirty and sore. Water could only help.
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:14 pm

Sankro nodded and grinned when she stopped fighting him. He released her mane but kept an eye on her, making sure she wouldn't bolt. He answered with a nod, "Yes, follow me." He slowly began walking toward the clearing where on the opposite side a pond was. "You can stop that, I can't do anymore for a little bit" he said seeing her clamping her tail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:25 pm

She gratefully said " Thank you " and walked next to him, as they got close to the water she cantered a little ahead but stopped every so often, so he knew she wasn't bolting. She sarcasticly said " You know if you weren't such a jerk, you might actually be a nice guy.. " She winked, hoping her sudden behaviour would confuse him and she waded into the water.

Around her wounds the dry blood made the water red as it came off, her legs and rear begininning to feel soothed and the sweat washing off. She walked back to the bank and made sure she shook the water off next to Sankro. Boy, he did not know what he had gotten him self into ....
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:29 pm

Sankro nodded and narrowed his eyes, watching Cerema closely. "Hmph...if you wouldn't have made me mad I wouldn't have been such a jerk" he snorted. He actually chuckled a little bit as she shook the water onto him. "You done? I would like to get to my home before dark" he said, adding in his mind and so I can force you again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:34 pm

She shook her head.. " Please do remember you did force me.. I was angry..so I apoligise for being a pain.. " She rolled her eyes, males logic. She heard him say home before dark, she got a knot in her stomach. She masked it with " Naw is the big bad stallion afraid of the dark.. ? " and walked ahead of him. there was no holding it off, she had no choice.. " Well, are we going then .. ? "
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next