Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cerema has lost her human. [Forcer preffered but not necessary] [R]

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Cerema has lost her human. [Forcer preffered but not necessary] [R] - Page 2 Empty Re: Cerema has lost her human. [Forcer preffered but not necessary] [R]

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:40 pm

Sankro rolled his eyes at her comments, "No, I'm not, I just want to get back before any other stallions get here!" he snorted. He decided to add before she could say something "and I don't feel like killing stallions right now." He trotted north until they reached a hill, they arrived just as the sun was starting to set. The hill had long flowing grass, a pond at the bottom, trees nearby, truly a horse paradise. "See, not so bad" he snorted, leaning down to graze until she was off guard again.

Back to top Go down

Cerema has lost her human. [Forcer preffered but not necessary] [R] - Page 2 Empty Re: Cerema has lost her human. [Forcer preffered but not necessary] [R]

Post by Bravado Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:51 pm

She rested against the tree, lowering her head and closing her eyes, she just needed to rest. She had gone straight over, ignoring his comment. It had been one long day, and she was incredibly tired..she dreamt of the duke, her foal and her foals father... she had not foaled before and all she knew was she needed to stock up on food.

( lol Brain fart 030 )
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:56 pm

Sankro lifted his head up and saw her leaning against a tree, he couldn't mate with her there. He called "Hey can you come over here please?" His instincts told him Screw the tree, just force her again! But he fought against them.

((Brain fart Razz))

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:08 pm

She slowly opened her eyes, she knew what he wanted and sighed, walking over to him. She said in a low and dull tone, " I know you are going to force me..Don't insult me by trying to hide it.. I am not stupid."

(gah sorry again )
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Sankro let his head drop in a little bit of shame, "Well, since you know can you not put up a fight so I can make it more pleasurable?" he asked. He raised his head back up to meet her gaze, "It's not as pleasant for me or you if you fight..." he added. He actually wasn't a cold hearted forcer so he didn't like his mares to be in pain when he forced them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:27 pm

" Not pleasant for you..How the heck do you tihnk it was for me.. " Her eyes began to water.. " If you had courted me, this could have happened differently ..but go ahead I won't fight, don't worry about that .. " She turned around and looked into the distance. What he didn't see or hear was her tears, she kept her head in a way that he couldn't see. She automatically moved her tail.
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:32 pm

He sighed "Would you like to sleep first?" It was one of the hardest things for him to do to not mount her then and there. "I have a cave in the forest" he added walking around her to see her face. Seeing her tears he asked "What's wrong?" Even though he knew what some of the problem was, maybe even all of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:50 pm

She placed her tail down and looked at him.. " I'm....scared...I'm not a wild horse Sankro, I'm tame. After the foals is born and I'm well enough to fend for myself, you said you would move on..what do I do.. ? " She looked at him straight in the eye, " and even though what you did to me, somewhere deep down in that Icey heart of yours, you care, even just a little bit... "

She lowered her head, it sounded strange trying to bring a bit of love out of the stallion that forced her but she didn't know what else to do.

" Sankro if you feel nothing but just a little bit of guilt, breed me. But just tell me the truth.. Please.. " She looked up again

(OOC ~ Naughty little twist there ^-^ , This should be interesting XD )
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:04 pm

Sankro nuzzled her "I wouldn't...have...to leave," he began. He hesitated then continued "Some forcers stay with the mares they breed..." He met her gaze with a worried gaze "Cerema...I care about all my mares. But all of them have been wild...I-I could try to stay, to help you and help with the foal?" he said. "I-I'm sorry about the way I acted in the meadow...your right my heart is icey..." he said letting his head fall, then added in his head and you could be the one to melt it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:22 pm

(Oh good post 0.0 lol and bed time for me , catch you later)

Cerema smiled reassuringly to Sankro " Your not all bad then.. " Smiling as she nudged him.. Her whole body relaxed, she was shocked at how tense she been. She stepped closer and nuzzled him.

(sorry about the short post, I couldn't think 0.0 )
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:26 pm

Sankro smiled lifting his head back up "Thanks..." he said. He looked up at the sky, it was nearly dark. "Hey," he started noticing she looked a little tired "Do you want to go to the cave? It's getting pretty dark" he finished, with a welcoming smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:09 pm

Cerema nodded, she followed his gaze.The sky losing light by the minute, before long it would be dark, and Cerema did fancy being out in the open. " Okay " She smiled gently, and nuzzled him, and she saw that Icey heart thawing. Sankro was not a bad horse, he had just not been taught properly, he had proved his true, good heart in the last five minutes. To Cerema, he was a reformed stallion. She cantered a little and spread her long legs, hoping that now the lust was subdued, Sankro couldsee her true beauty.
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:13 pm

Sankro smiled, and nuzzled her back. He gawked at her, she was by far the most beautiful mare he's ever seen. He trotted in a circle around her and tossed his head playfully, then slowly began cantering down the hill toward the forest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:11 am

She followed him at a trot, ducking under trees and a leaping over fallen branches.

(sss 030)
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:28 pm

(It's fine Very Happy)

Sankro hopped over the logs easily until he found his cave. It was a fairly large rock with a cave carved in. He trotted in and turned back to see if Cerema was following.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:13 am

Cerema brushed up against him and trotted infront of him. " You can go again if you want. " She smiled, now she new that he was there for her, she was more willing to accept her instinct and make sure that she was carrying his foal. Even though the trauma was still fresh in her mind, she had made her mind up about him. She wanted to be his now.
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:30 am

Sankro nuzzled her neck as she brushed up beside him but then held back. "Are you sure?" he asked, trying to be a nicer guy. He wanted her terribly bad, but he wanted to make sure she wanted it.

((SSS Razz))

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:17 pm

" Sankro.. would I offer, if I didn't mean it ... ? " She said rolling her eyes and laughing.. she smiled to him and stretched her neck out to nuzzle his neck.

( sss)
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:30 pm

Sankro chuckled "I was just asking." Then he nuzzled her back and walked to her rump and nuzzled at the top of her tail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:47 am

Cerema moved her tail and moved into a comfortable position. " I'm sure " She said lovingly. Cerema knew that for Sankro leaving his old ways of forcing would be hard and so if in the future he forced her she could forgive him
, as long as he knew it was wrong. She hoped the whole mother thing would happen naturally and that she and the foal would come out of it healthy.
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:34 am

Sankro nodded and wasted no time in mounting her after she got comfortable. His tool quickly found her entrance and he plunged in, thrusting slightly gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:30 pm

Cerema spread her legs after he mounted, and bent her neck to lovingly nibble at Sankro hoof. She then gave herself a confused look as why she was nibbling his hoof and laughed

( I couldn't think 0.0 )
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:50 pm

Sankro moaned as he thrusted harder and harder. He laughed as she nibbled his hoof and he nibbled her withers lovingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:46 pm

Cerema moaned loudly and bent her head down to her feet. She shifted her legs again and moaned multiple time as Sankro thrusted harder into her, her body shaking with each thrust. Her skin jumped at the tender touch of his nibbling.
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:52 pm

Star ((Changing his name XD)) moaned as his tool grew inside her with each thrust. He laid his head on her back, his coat forming a light layer of sweat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next