Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallen: Will you catch me? (R)

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Fallen: Will you catch me? (R) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fallen: Will you catch me? (R)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:54 pm

Becky

"Yes." I replied.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Fallen: Will you catch me? (R) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fallen: Will you catch me? (R)

Post by Stormsong Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:59 pm

He nodded. "I'll take you home and I'll call animal control for you."
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:00 pm

Becky

"Thank you." I replied.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:07 pm

He herded her towards the car. "No prblem miss."
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:10 pm

(I have to go. Bye!)

Becky

I got into the car and waited.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:19 pm

(Okay, bye!)

The officer followed in behind her. After he radioed the situation into the station. He started to drive. "Where do you live miss?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:38 am

Becky

I pointed to an upcoming road and said, "Right down that road."

(Do you think it would be interesting if she was a vampire but the guy who attacked her (I can't remeber his name) didn't know it?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:47 pm

(Hmm....... Sure, that would add an interesting twist. I've never mentioned the guy's name yet. I was hoping for some kind of school setting when Becky woke up the next day. Smile )

The officer nodded and followed her directions. He didn't say a word.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:10 pm

Becky

"It's that house." I said, pointing to a black painted house with red trim and red shutters on the windows. The shutters were always closed, I never opened them. No matter what happened.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:29 pm

The officer nodded and pulled into the drive way. "Let your parents know what happened today and make sure to lock your doors and windows. Call 9-1-1 if anything bad happens. Have a nice day miss, I'll make sure that your dog is found."
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:31 pm

Becky

I nodded and climbed out of the car. I smiled and waved as the officer drove away. Then I walked up the path to my door, chuckling and saying, "Tell my parents what happened. Yeah right." I smiled, my fangs just barely visible in the darkness.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:35 pm

He was hidden on the roof of her house. He knew very well that her parents weren't home which made her all the more easier to take out. He would wait until she slept. Then he would violate her and kill her. She'd be in tears. He smiled. She'd beg for her life.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:45 pm

Becky

I had walked into my house when I froze, sensing the guy that had attacked me was on my roof. I growled lowly, my fangs extending and my eyes going red. I walked down into my cellar and started gathering some stuff up for a spell. This time when he attacked I would be ready.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:47 pm

He leaned against her chimney and hummed little tunes to himself. He stared up at the stary night sky. He always loved night, but not for its beauty. No. He loved it because it was the perfect time of day to cause destruction.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:53 pm

Becky

I went back up into my house and walked into the kitchen to prepare the spell.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:58 pm

He continued to sit on top of the roof humming to himself. All good things to those who wait.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:24 am

Becky

I started to mix the ingredients together, talking in a strange lnguage, a language only my kind could understand. My eyes glowed red and black as I felt the power surging through me and flowing out of me to form the words I was speaking.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:50 pm

His wings twitched as he felt a strange magic emit from the house. He grunted and made a mental note to be extra careful when entering the house.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:55 pm

Becky

I finished the spell and went up to my bedroom and crawled into bed under the sheets, clutching the enchanted dagger to my chest. I slowed my breathing and heart rate to make it seem like I was asleep. Being a vampire this was easy for me because breathing and having our heart beating wasn't a big necessity for us. I closed my eyes, reaching out with my other senses so I would know when he entered my house.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:06 pm

He listened for her shallow breathing and smirked when she finally went to sleep. Tucking his wings into his clothes he leapt down onto the balcony of the window. He touched his hand to the lock in the window shudder and waited. When he heard a soft click, he opened the shudder.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:13 pm

Becky

I waited, my body tensing imperceptibly when I heard him open the shutters. I would let him get a little closer before I launched my surprise attack. Power was already flowing through me into my arms and hands, but not enough for him to sense it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:09 pm

He put his hand on glass and waited a moment. He then opened the window and slipped inside.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:30 am

Becky

I braced my muscles and the minute his feet hit the floor I sprung out of bed. I aimed my arms at him and power surged out of them, slamming him into the wall and pinned him there. I went up to him and pressed the enchanted dagger to his throat. "Move and I'll slice your throat open. This dagger is enchanted so it can kill you." I hissed, my eyes flashing red. I smiled cruely at him, my fangs barely visible in the dim light.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:06 pm

He smirked. "Good job, you're not as stupid as I thought you were. Surely you must know who I am now?" He quirked and eyebrow. "No? Well, then I'll just tell you. I am known by many names, but my true name is...." He paused for effect. "Lucifer."
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:39 pm

Becky

Shock rushed through me but I made sure it didn't show on my face. Gritting my teeth I pressed the dagger hard enough against his throat to draw blood. "All the more pleasure I'll have with killing you." I growled, my fangs now fully visible to him.

(What do you think about them eventually falling in love?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum