Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D o m i n a n c e [R] [SeteDiSangue]

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

D o m i n a n c e  [R]  [SeteDiSangue] - Page 2 Empty Re: D o m i n a n c e [R] [SeteDiSangue]

Post by SeteDiSangue Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:41 pm

Alec chuckled as she sent him scampering off again. "Too stupid huh?" He asked his tone teasing as he continued to laugh. He didn't know how long she'd be able to say that with her looking at him with her big blue eyes shinning like no other. He refrained from looking her over and raised an eyebrow. "And if he does show up? Alec said seriously. The stupid male had gone through enough abuse already and hadn't faltered. He still seemed pretty interested to Alec and he surely hadnt failed to notice, if Kate didn't seem to enjoy running him off herself Alec would be doing it for her.
SeteDiSangue
SeteDiSangue
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

D o m i n a n c e  [R]  [SeteDiSangue] - Page 2 Empty Re: D o m i n a n c e [R] [SeteDiSangue]

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:27 am

Kate turned around to see her father approach. "Kate. Alec." He greeted, with a nod of his head. "Alec. I'd like you to join the pack. You will be made a Warrior. Kate is a higher rank, but she was born to be anyway. She's the Alpha's Daughter." Aurath started.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SeteDiSangue Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:32 am

Alec nodded dipping his head slightly with respect a small smile coming across his face. "I would be honored sir." He said seriously although his tail twitched behind him somewhat unable to control his happiness. It had worked! He had proved himself worthy and gained a place in the pack, his next task would be to gain a place in Kate's heart .
SeteDiSangue
SeteDiSangue
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:38 am

When they got to camp everyone greeted Alec. Kate smiled and padded away to the river, and sat under a blossom tree. The billions of stars twinkled in her eyes as she watched them, and sighed happily. Kaitlyn was always happy to come down here with Mishka. But she was out hunting with Soto and Nigel. Kate laid there, watching the stars.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SeteDiSangue Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:47 am

Alec smiled happy to greet everyone not noticing as Kate ran off somewhere. After he was done introducing himself and talking he went looking for her following her scent to the river. He saw her laying there looking absolutely beautiful surrounded by the magestic night landscape. He padded closer to her but stopped a ways behind her still standing. "Mind if I join you?" He asked softly. He atleast wanted to be there for her as a friend and if something was on her mind she could talk to him about it.
SeteDiSangue
SeteDiSangue
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:55 am

"Whatever." Kate replied, meaning sure. But there were some days when she said 'Whatever' it often meant 'Go to Hell'. But not now. She enjoyed Alec's company. She laid there, watching the beautiful sky. She whimpered, wanting Mishka to come home. Mishka was closer to Kate than anyone. "Don't you just love nights like this. Where there isn't a cloud in the sky."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SeteDiSangue Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:16 am

Alec smiled padding closer and laying down next to her. He looked up at the twinkling stars, combined with the cool night air and the soft rush of the water it was really a perfect night an he couldn't think of anyone he'd rather be with to enjoy it. "Yeah, they're beautiful." He said with a smile turning to look at her loving the way the stars reflected in her blue eyes.
SeteDiSangue
SeteDiSangue
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:23 am

Kate glanced over at Alec, meeting his dark amber gaze. Her electric blue eyes switched to Drake behind him, snarling. Kaitlyn stood up and sent Drake a death stare. "Alright, alright." Drake growled, padding off to camp. She smirked and laid down, not noticing that she was laying closer to Alec now. She also didn't notice her strong heat scent.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SeteDiSangue Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:35 am

Alec smirked as she payed closer to him but it soon faded as her scent hit him. He licked his maw subconciously, getting a little anxious and well turned on because of it. Hopefully she wouldn't notice anything and if she did she would understand right? I mean what male could not be affected by the scent of a fae in heat. "I don't think he plans on leaving you alone any time soon..." He said seriously, especially not if had caught the smell of her heat. He growled at the thought of Drake becoming her mate, he could see him trying to force himself on her because of her heat.
SeteDiSangue
SeteDiSangue
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:40 am

"I know that." Kate growled, laying her head on her paws with a huff. The beautiful fae glanced at Alec and smiled. "At least you're here." She whispered, pressing her nose to his shoulder before pulling away to look back up at the lit up sky. Her gaze turned to the river. Kaitlyn snatched up a fish. A fish about 2 feet long.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SeteDiSangue Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:49 am

Alec chuckled and padded after her as she snatched up the huge fish. "Do you notice everything?" He asked with a slightly teasing tone to his voice his golden eyes friendly. He tended to drift off and focus on one thing lately it was her but she was always alert how she noticed that fish and reacted so quickly was beyond him. He snorted softly as her scent made its way to him again. He just wanted to touch her but he refrained from it trying to control his own arousal for fear she would hate him and chase him off just like Drake.
SeteDiSangue
SeteDiSangue
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:52 am

She glanced around. "No, not really. Why?" Kate replied, a bit confused. She began to eat the fish, and wagged her tail, only making her heat scent spread. Of course, she wasn't aware of her heat scent. The beautiful female, smiled as the fish made her tastebuds tingle.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SeteDiSangue Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:01 am

Alec didnt reply bitting his lip softly as she spread her heat scent around. Damn it was she trying to get him to do something stupid?! He was getting more and more anxious now starting to get a not so little problem between his legs. He didnt notice at first to busy trailing his eyes over her while she ate but it didnt take him long to notice and he immediately lay down in an attempt to hide it. 'Damn it. im so screwed...' He thought to himself letting out a soft husky growl.
SeteDiSangue
SeteDiSangue
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:12 am

"What's wrong, Alec?" Kate asked, a bit concerned. She had no idea what was going on of course, but she was wondering why Alec was acting so weird. Kaitlyn's eyes brightened as she saw Mishka return from her hunt. In seconds Kate dashed over and greeted her best friend. "Um, Kate. You do know that its that time of year, right?" Mish told her. "What time?" Kate asked. "Mating season..." Mish replied, looking around. "Who'd be dumb enough to even try to mate with me?" Kate growled.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SeteDiSangue Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:25 am

Alec frowned as Kate got up and left him lying over there alone. He couldn't get up though and now there was another wolf here and he looked suspicious laying over there all by himself now. He rolled his eyes as he heard that Kate didnt even know about her heat. "I could think of a few..." He grumbled softly to himself not loud enough for them to hear what he said.
SeteDiSangue
SeteDiSangue
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:12 pm

Kate sighed as Mish padded back into the deep forest. She walked back over to Alec and laid down, her gaze back on the stars.

----

"Help!!!" A voice screamed. "Mishka!" Kate yowled dashing into the forest. She dodged objects, and was horrified by the sight in front of her. A brute tried to force her best friend! Kaitlyn stepped forward and roared, leaping on the brute and basically tearing him apart. Kate brought Mish home and whimpered. She barked for Alec to come home.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SeteDiSangue Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:48 pm

Alec dove into the cold water while the the others ran off he sighed relaxing there for a moment before hearing Kate's bark and heading over. By the time he returned he was feeling much better but with her around he doubted it would last long. "You guys alright?" He asked his tone concerned seeing both of them didnt seem to happy.
SeteDiSangue
SeteDiSangue
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:57 pm

"Mishka was nearly forced by a Brute. I chased him away, though. FAR away." Kate replied, comforting Mish. She hated to see her best friend cry. "Is everything, OK? What happened?" Aurath asked, concern in his electric blue eyes. "Mish was almost forced by a male. I chased him away." Kaitlyn replied, licking her best friend's ears. "Are you alright?" He asked Mish. "Y-Yeah. I-I think so." She replied, studdering a bit.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SeteDiSangue Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:05 pm

Alec growled softly, some males just couldn't control themselves very well but most of the time it just had to do with them being scum. Their really was no excuse for such a thing to happen. "Anything I can do to help?" He asked not knowing exactly what to do. He probably wouldn't be able to provide much comfort and Kate had already chased off the male if he was smart he'd be long gone by now.
SeteDiSangue
SeteDiSangue
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:18 pm

"Could you please go get a rabbit for Mishka." Kate pleaded, still trying to calm Mish down. The beautiful white fae licked Mishka's ears, her blue eyes filled with concern.

(Sorry its short. I'm watching WrestleMania right now. :3 I'm like the biggest John Cena fan in my entire family.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SeteDiSangue Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:42 pm

Alec did as he was asked returning shortly with a plump hare in his jaws and setting it down in front of Mishka. He felt bad for her even though they really didnt know eachother all that well. It was just his nature he supposed. It wasnt like him to be selfish or anything but kind to others who deserved it and even some that didnt. "Here you go." He said nudging the hare closer to her.

(xD Thats ok)
SeteDiSangue
SeteDiSangue
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:49 pm

"Th-Thank you, Alec." Mishka whimpered, starting to eat the hare. Kate smiled and nuzzled Alec in a thank you mater before pulling away to catch his rusty amber gaze. "Thank you." She whispered, touching her nose to his before laying next to Mish once again.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SeteDiSangue Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:55 pm

Alec nodded. "Dont mention it." He said to Mishka turning to Kate surprised as she got so close to him and they touched noses. He smiled softly despite the unfortunate situation. Judging by how shaken up she was this male had gotten pretty close to his goal or at least scared her really good. He felt bad for her and sat down letting Kate comfort her friend.
SeteDiSangue
SeteDiSangue
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:00 pm

Kate and Mish soon fell asleep. When Kate awoke the next morning, she smiled at the morning sun. Kaitlyn padded out of the den and down to the river to wash up. She leaped in the water, and washed her coat before climbing out. She sighed happily.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SeteDiSangue Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm

Alec yawned as he woke the next morning looking around and frowning as he didn't see Kate. He assumed she was at the river again and as he drew near her scent confirmed his suspicions. He came into view just as she was getting out of the water. "Morning." He said with a smile padding closer to her, he could see she was wet and had just gone for a swim so her heat scent couldn't be to bad right? He sure hoped so.
SeteDiSangue
SeteDiSangue
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum