Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Big Valley (R, Faye)

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Big Valley (R, Faye) Empty The Big Valley (R, Faye)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:27 pm

(1700's this is)

I walked through the plains with my clothes were ripped as I had been raped from a band of men but got away from them during the night. I was a squaw and I had a little girl with me that was my four year old which I had her. I was so thirsty and i needed to find water for my little girl and soon to be baby. I was a good cook, I did all kinds of chores so I'd be a good house keeper.

http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6070/6100054432_77deb21b1b_z.jpg

Last edited by hobbit on Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Big Valley (R, Faye) Empty Re: The Big Valley (R, Faye)

Post by Faye Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:55 pm

This the topic? xD
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:58 pm

Yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:09 pm

Jonathan~

I held my rifle close to my chest, it had terrible aim but it still worked most of the time. I was different than the other men in this period, I didn't wear those fancy wigs and I didn't parade around town. I was more rugged and rough. I had a cabin mildly far from town, you could say it was in the middle of the forest. I creeped along, barely daring to breathe. I stood behind a tree and gazed out, an indian woman and a small child were headed towards me. I had a burning hatred for indians. The woman was barely clothed which turned me on slightly, but I thought more about killing her.

The Big Valley (R, Faye) 35dbvqq
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:14 pm

(Don't kill her, and theres a child)

I sank down to my knee's,"Sandra you have to run to town, I can't go any farther, can you do that for mommy?" I asked as I hugged my young daughter as I didn't want to leave her but I was afraid I had no choice as i was so weak. I held my stomach,"I'm sorry." I told my unborn child as I laid on my side in a ball as my young daughter ran in the direction I told her to go as I knew the town was that way.

Sandra
I was crying with my mother as I didn't want to leave her but she told me to go, I wasn't as weak as my mother as she gave me all of the water we had so I was strong, I was balling so hard I gave myself hiccups.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_0rtiKlp1vLs/TOEFGAic3WI/AAAAAAAACpE/Lmhh8XtmYxQ/s1600/Native_American_Girl_standing_in_trees_with_deer.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:18 pm

(I won't)

I growled low in my throat watching the child run off. Once she was gone from sight I walked boldly up to the crouching indian woman. She appeared to be sickly. I grabbed a fistful of her hair in the back of her head to lift up her head and look at her face. I grumbled and hesitantly lifted the woman to throw over my shoulder. I trekked back to my home and laid her down on the straw bed.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:24 pm

I hit his back,"Leave me alone, my daughter!" I screamed as I got back up forcing myself to go get my daughter. I pushed past me as I lived my sleeve up so my left breast didn't show. "Sandra!" I screamed. I soon saw my daughter running to me with her arms wide open and balling. I hugged her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:28 pm

I cursed as I followed her outside to see that little child running to her. I get behind them and promptly herded them both inside. "Sit down. " I said coldly to both of them, not exactly taking no for an answer.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:36 pm

"What do you want?" I asked as I sat down. I put my daughter on my lap and looked up at him scared he'd rape me and take my daughter away from me

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:43 pm

"I would love you kill you, but I am not a savage as your people." I said angrily. "Also.. quite a lovely thing to say to someone that just let you into your home when you were nearly dead in the woods. " I said as I walked to the kitchen. I ladeled water from my well bucket into two glasses since they appeared parched. I walked back over and handed it to them. "Here." I said.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:51 pm

"I have done nothing to want you to kill me, I am simply trying to keep my children alive." I said taking the water as I glared at the man who dare think of me that way as it was not my fault that some other Indians killed someone he loved or how else would he have a hatred for my kind

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:56 pm

"Child. " I corrected her, since I saw but one child. I very was surprised that this savage spoke english. "Why aren't you with a tribe anyways?" I asked her.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:01 pm

"I have two children, I don't have one." I said looking at the ground as I had been taking as a child.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:05 pm

I grunted, confirming now in my beliefs that savages were stupid. Could she not see that she only had one child beside her? I gave her a slightly bewildered look. Then I asked my question again. "Where is your tribe?"
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:15 pm

I lifted up my dress right when my unborn baby kicked,"See baby." I said taking his hand and putting it on my stomach so he'd feel i had an unborn child. "I do not have a tribe." I said meaning it but he was too stupid to know it. White people disgusted me

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:26 pm

I nodded, feeling it kick roughly against her stomach and my hand. I pulled my hand away after a few seconds though since I was a bit creeped out by the entire thing. "Then where is your husband?" I asked, since she had children.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:27 pm

"Don't have one." I said getting up and putting Sandra on the bed so she could rest as in the morning I'd be gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:35 pm

"Oh..kay." I said, bewildered by her answers. I sat down in one of the kitchen chairs, setting my rifle on the floor beside me. "There's venison and other meats in the cooler out back. Feel free to cook any up." I said, since she looked rather hungry. I was a hospitable person sometimes.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:42 pm

I cooked enough for me, him, and Sandra,"Supper's ready." I said as I put a nice warm plate of Venison and potato's in front of him. I then woke up my daughter and we ate. I took a drink of cold water. After dinner I washed the plates and things, I then took his dirty clothes and went to the river that wasn't far away, Sandra helping me,"Sandra dear would you get those long underwear for me?" I asked her as I scrubbed.

Sandra
I did as my mother asked then sat by her while she worked

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:48 pm

The dinner was delicious and I enjoyed it very much. I was impressed at how well she cleaned up afterwards and how she even washed my clothes. I waited for them to return.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:51 pm

When I was done I let the clothes dry before I gave my daughter a bath. We got into the cabin and put her to bed before I left again to take my own bath in the middle of the slow moving river as I was dirty. I was washing my growing stomach

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:57 pm

I rose from my seat and walked over to sleeping child. I stroked her dark hair softly, I liked kids. I rose then and walked outside to hear the sounds of the night. I was warm and the stars were shining brightly.

(Should they fall in love or should he rape her?)
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:04 pm

(Both)

I finished with my bath and headed back to the cabin. I laid down beside my daughter and slept. I wish I had a husband to call my own but I knew I probably wouldn't

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:15 pm

I sat on the chair and watched them sleep, I only had one bed which was unfortunate. I got back up and walked over to her, I shook her shoulder gentley to wake her.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:19 pm

"What you want?" i asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next