Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderator???

2 posters

Go down

Moderator??? Empty Moderator???

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri May 03, 2013 9:44 am

OK So I have noticed my username has been green again for some time. It might be a glitch, I don't know. But if I have made it to becoming a Mod, please let me know.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Moderator??? Empty Re: Moderator???

Post by • Echo Tue May 07, 2013 3:26 pm

I would assume that if you were to be promoted to moderator, someone would let you know beforehand, as that is the way it is done on most other sites. I'd just assume it to be a glitch- there seems to be a lot of errors associated with formation, as opposed to other host sites such as Proboards. :3
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue May 07, 2013 4:17 pm

Oh, OK. Thanks Echo. I just needed to know since my name has been green for some time now. And every time it is, I get all excited because I would have loved to be a Mod.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 4:22 pm

It's showing up green on my screen currently.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue May 07, 2013 4:36 pm

Same here.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun May 26, 2013 10:34 am

Sorry for the late reply on this-
Honestly, it's really probably just a glitch. Magus and I have talked, and neither of us ever promoted you, and it couldn't have been an accident, since it takes us going directly into the admin panel, looking you up, and changing your user group specifically, then accepting the changes made to save it. Sometimes on my screen, your name is green, sometimes it's not. It's not an intentional thing, and since the user group in your profile never changes, I don't think it's actually being changed. If you were a mod, then every time you visited a thread or forum little "mod tools" would pop up and you'd be able to do a lot more things, and under your avatar would be displayed "Global Moderator", not "Good Star Player", like Wild One's says Global Mod and mine says Admin. Ideally, you would also be pm'ed before being made a mod, asking you if you would even be interested in it before you were made one. :3 I'm sorry for the trouble this is causing, but I'm quite certain it's just a glitch in forumation.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:14 pm

Oh its fine Echo. I honestly like pretending I'm a Mod. Its fun. :3
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down