Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Being Judged <33

+2
P r o m i s e r
Love Dreams
6 posters

Go down

Being Judged <33  Empty Being Judged <33

Post by Love Dreams Fri May 03, 2013 3:39 pm

Hey guys I just really needed to get this out so you guys dont have to read this ^.^ but if you want to okay Im bi more known as bi-sexual and I tend to get judged often to the point were I hate to be myself around people and its kinda tiring when I'm forced to smile everyday and act as if everythings okay because most people say for my age that I've lived kind of a bad life but it just bothers me when people talk about gay,lesbian, etc.. and act like they're just the worst things ever. They really aren't just because they like their own gender doesn't mean they aren't still human. Well I guess I'm done Bye guys -xoxo <33
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Being Judged <33  Empty Re: Being Judged <33

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri May 03, 2013 4:18 pm

Nobody should judge you by how you feel about other people. Trust me, I know what it feels like to be judged. But I have been well known as 'Dangerous' for a long, LONG time. Its true. I hurt people physically, mentally and verbally. I threaten to hurt someone. I've dislocated someone's knee, and he was a dude. My friends tell me to chill when I'm pissed. I have a bad attitude. I get judged by it.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sat May 04, 2013 8:37 am

Really I used to be like that was in anger management at the age of 4 mostly because I was the smallest one there. Its okay to have a bad attitude even though I kinda got better about it I think but really its nothing wrong with that.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by themagus Sat May 04, 2013 10:16 am

Actually I've seen people picking on one another for plenty of reasons, but not for that. Maybe because I know only straight people outside the net. I don't get it though, I was never to one to pick on someone, and I just can't see the point in doing so. I know what it feels like though, and unfortunately the only thing I can do is to be sorry that people are like that, and hope that you know you can come here at any time.
I know we don't really know eachother and all, but still, I feel ya, you're not alone in that (rather large) boat...
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat May 04, 2013 5:56 pm

just keep standing tall because I support you and all that you're going through. It's good that you feel comfortable with yourself though. There arent many people out there who are. (including me in someways). By being as brave as you are, you have to take the burden too, but you are a role model for many people I bet. So just stand tall, because the people who tease you, don't matter. good luck!
-horsegodess
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sat May 04, 2013 6:10 pm

Thanks Guys I actually stopped letting it get to me..somewhat but Thank You <33
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun May 05, 2013 11:15 am

No problem Love Dreams. I support your ways in life. I really don't care what people say about me. I'll just be knocking out some teeth tonight.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun May 05, 2013 11:35 am

I've been made fun of my whole even when I was in Elementary school. I have plenty of friends who are Gay, Bi, Lesbian, and Transgendered. You know what I say to people when they say something against any of those people. I tell them to screw off and live their own life, if they don't like tou for who you are then they don't need to have Nything to do with you.

If anyone Bothers you for who you want to be tell them to fuck off and live their own life and let you live your own life.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun May 05, 2013 12:22 pm

Thanks, thats really one of the reasons I came back other than I missed you guys but everyone needs a break from the real world sometimes and it gets tiring I'm saying this because I'm not the only bi girl in my school but it seems like I'm the only one the gets judged it just bothers me so much. Yeah everyone in my school is pretty much fake.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun May 05, 2013 4:19 pm

Let those people be fake and no matter what they say be proud of who you are and what you are.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon May 06, 2013 9:31 am

Yeah. I was also teased and judged in Elementary school. But this is about you, not me. Don't listen to the assholes who judge you for who you are.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Mon May 06, 2013 5:52 pm

Thanks <3 I feel better now
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri May 10, 2013 5:49 pm

Eh I hope it's not too late for this tidbit, since I'm a little late to be jumping this boat.

BUUUUUUUUT

Yeah, when you talk about violence, it does remind me of when I was a kid. Thing is, back then(and now, for the most part) I was in a separate program inside the school, 'Special Ed' they call it. Usually it was for people with mental disorders: ADHD, ADD, Autism, Autism Spectrum Disorders, whatnot. Heck, I even know a kid with a mild form of Tourettes. When you're in the program, especially Elementary School, you're violent. Some are worse than others, but was like a 4'5'' and would hurl a desk at a teacher >w>. Most of the kids take meds, so if they forget to take some you can usually expect to watch a kid scream and throw things(I've been hit and kicked more than once by the same person.). Then they sometimes move ya to the library or computer lab. I was one of the lucky ones, but most kids are sorta 'mature' enough so that they don't throw things all over the room anymore, or at least in my class. Though some are them are annoying, but not any of the really bad kids that are in another class alllll the way down in the hall(When I mean bad, I mean screaming punching rage and they are searched when they come to school.). I've heard that they like prescribing ADHD drugs to kids because they're too noisy in class, but if you've seen one off of their medication(which is currently happening, and he needs them.), it's not a very fun ride.

Aaaand I'm also Bi but haven't told anyone except my Mom and my brother, not public about it. I haven't even told some of my good friends since I'm not sure that they'd keep a secret, or how they would react ._.;;
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by themagus Fri May 10, 2013 6:05 pm

People have ebeen jumping into boats since logs floated in rivers, and this boat is never too big Em =3
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri May 10, 2013 6:13 pm

Lol I wouldn't have wondered if I should post if I decided to jump on if it was a bandwagon; which is surprisingly not that different but doesn't apply :/. At least then I can think about what I posted after I posted rather then before.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sat May 11, 2013 9:35 am

Lol No you werent to late I actually know a lot of kids who were violent in elementary school I actually had quite a few friends who were and we used to beat up kids older than us but thats a whole different story Im not sure if they went to anger management at the age of 4 though >-< but yeah ohhh and I dont tell very many people anyways considering how my life has went down hill in the last 2 years Im scared to trust people like seriously I just cant unless feel that I can actually tell you stuff. I mean there are things that Ive been through or heard or seen that most people wont till there like 15 but yeahh. Lawll -xoxo <33
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum