Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trapt In Here (R) (STOPPED)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Trapt In Here (R) (STOPPED) Empty Trapt In Here (R) (STOPPED)

Post by OctavianKirin Sun May 12, 2013 8:22 pm

My vision slowly came back,fluttering my eyes. I search the room,seeing iron bars to the left,a stone wall to my right,and in front of me a large stone wall too. Behind me(from what I feel) is nothing different. I lift myself up,feeling for any wounds. No,none. What is this place? It looked like a medieval cell! I start to shout out "Hello! Anyone there?!" I look around once more,trying to find out if there is anyway to escape. I walk towards those bars. They are rather small,leaving no room for even a single finger to slide through. Guess I can't shift into anything to escape this. Then,a sound came roaring from my left. It was the roar of wild numbers,calling out "And number 61 at 30,000! Anyone? Anyone? Going once! .." and so on. Was this an auction? I grumbled,sitting down in the corner of my cell. They couldn't tame me,if that's what they are trying to do at least. No one can.. No one ever will!

(Tailah: Shapeshifter.

I want it to be a 1x1 RP >.<)

Last edited by OctavianKirin on Thu May 16, 2013 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Trapt In Here (R) (STOPPED) Empty Re: Trapt In Here (R) (STOPPED)

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 8:24 pm

(can i join?)

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun May 12, 2013 8:29 pm

(Sure! ^-^)
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 8:33 pm

I heard the auctioneer say,"Sold!" And I grinned to myself. I walked to my prize, and peeked in the bars. "Hey there babe!" I unlocked the cell, and carefully shut it behind me. I walked up to my new slave,"Come here, girl." I grabbed her wrist, and threw her toward a corner. I then went over to her, and straddled her. I crouched down, and held her waist.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun May 12, 2013 8:38 pm

I screamed as he grabbed my wrist,throwing me like I was his rag doll. My eyes shot at him,fighting back with all my strength. Once he put his hands on my waist,I grew even more mad. I lifted up my leg,kneeing him in thee spot. I spit on the ground beside him,heading into another corner. "Stay away from me." I spat.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 8:42 pm

I toppled over, and gasped. I growled and followed her. I grabbed her, and forced her to the ground laying on top of her. I pulled down her pants, and held her arms above her head. "Stay still, you here?" I growled.
(How graphic do you want it?)

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun May 12, 2013 8:46 pm

(It's rated R,and I hate to hold anyone back. Go to your full extent ^-^)

I growled back,crossing my legs over one another. I squirmed under him,trying to get out. My short white t-shirt was faded with the letters "NEW YORK" stamped onto it. My shorts were clinging onto me for dear life. I tried to kick him off once again.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 8:49 pm

( I don't wanna freak you out, so it's your choice...)
I grabbed hold of her, and separated her thighs. I put her legs around my waist, and lay on her. I pulled her shirt up, and tore off her bra. I kissed her nipples, I rubbed up and down her body. I started to undo my pants.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun May 12, 2013 8:52 pm

(Go for it! Trust me,before I joined I did some reading Smile )

I screamed,begging for help. I couldn't do anything,he was raping me! My arms were pinned down,my shirt and bra torn off,and now he was undoing his pants! I felt him rub up and down my body,his cold lips against me. I let out an unknown moan,growling at him.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 8:56 pm

(Ok....)
I pulled down her panties, and pulled down my pants along with them. I rubbed myself against her, getting her wet. I held her arms above her head again, and kissed her neck. I pushed against her, my boxers the only thing separating us.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun May 12, 2013 8:58 pm

I gasped,shifting under him. I was now completely exposed,watching his head come closer to me. I bite into his ear hard,fang-like teeth piercing right through them as he kissed me. I'd do anything to get him off.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 4:00 pm

I growled when she bit my ear. "Fine we'll do this the hard way!" I sat on her, and slapped her face. I pulled down my boxers, and thrust into her hard. I knew it would hurt by how hard I was going.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 13, 2013 4:02 pm

I screamed as loud as I could,pinned down. My hips lifted slightly against him. It was my first time,increasing the pain even more. I started to cry,feeling something large and dry inside me.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 4:05 pm

I went harder and faster, holding her down. That way she would just get me, nailing into her back wall. I moaned as I was loving this, I rubbed her nipples lightly, holding her arms in one of my bis hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 13, 2013 4:07 pm

I gasped,feeling him pound into my back wall. Tears flooded my cheeks. "Please! Stop!!" I begged for mercy,looking around me. I saw the others,staring at me from outside. Even the guard that walked by was laughing,for he knew what I'd need t learn.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 4:10 pm

I laughed as the guard started laughing. I pushed harder, and grunted. She was so tight! I grabbed her hips with one hand, and let myself rock her back and forth. Oh yes, I would be buying this one!

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 13, 2013 4:13 pm

I felt his hand grip my hips,now trying to fight back. My body squirmed under him,and with each thrust my hips bucked back. It wasn't a smart move,making him go deeper snf hurt me ever so. I felt a liquid our it between us,my eyes fixed on shay ever was out between my legs. "G-get out of m-me!!" I whined desperately.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 4:17 pm

"Okay, but don't get used to it." I threw clothes at her, and beckoned the guard in. "I'll take her." I handed him $1000. She was cheap, because she wasn't trained. Well... I just happened to be a trainer. I grabbed her wrist and drug her to my pick up.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 13, 2013 4:19 pm

I put my clothes on as soon as I got them,tears tainted with my black eyeliner. I was dragged out of the place,following him. I was scared of him,especially after that! I didn't know what he had in store for me.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 4:56 pm

I put her in the truck, and slammed the door, I went the short way to my house, and kicked her out. "In!" I yelled. Oh... I thought rubbing my hands together, This would be fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 13, 2013 4:58 pm

I hissed at him,watching him intently. I had evil thoughts.. Thoughts about turns forming into my canine form and tearing through his flesh! Turning into a horse to stomp his heart! Transforming into a bird to pluck out his brain! Watching his hands run together made me even more angry.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 5:05 pm

(He's a shape shifter to, thats why he wanted her so bad...)
He pulled her into the house, and then to his bedroom. His maids knew not to interfere, and they just continued cleaning. I drug my slave onto my bed, and tied her hands. I didn't tie her legs though, I wanted a little bit of a fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 13, 2013 5:08 pm

(Oh! Neat!)
She growled,being pushed into this bedroom. She laid down,hands tied to the bed. She sat up,her legs curling under her. She snarled at him,spitting in his direction. "Don't you dare come near me."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 5:14 pm

(Yeppers!!)
He just growled and crawled onto her. He pulled her pants off, and then her panties. He knew she was special, and he just waited till she showed it,

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon May 13, 2013 5:18 pm

That was it! Her rage got the best of her now. Her body shifted in an instant,becoming a small bird that escaped the ropes. Then,becoming a large collie. She lunged at him,fangs bared.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum