Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winter's Break (M)

2 posters

Go down

Winter's Break (M) Empty Winter's Break (M)

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:53 pm

Winter's Break (M) Snow-leopard-artwork-1440x900

Snow pounds against mountains,piling up into large mounds and piles. The blizzard isn't the best thing to have happened to this ice wasteland. A little leopard,traveling in the jaws of it's mother,watches the path they take. The moon,sun,or whatever stars may rest in the sky,is being held back by the raging clouds. Winds push against it's mother,her eyes closed as she weakly pads across a narrow ledge. She stops at the scent of man.. Something no one else would dare trespass upon. But,she was desperate for help. They stopped at the very gates,crouching and traveling through the deep snow. She finds refuge among an abandoned cabin,or so it seems,and places her cub near the burning fireplace. She drops from exhaustion,leaving her newly born cub alone into this vast world.

I lay there,my paws stretched across the floor. I let out a loud meow,replacing my stomach's cries for food with my own high pitched mew. My fluffy coat was tangled,black spots already formed. I was at the age of 2 moons already,having spent I believe a sun inside this cabin. I was confused. Why wasn't my mother moving? I heard heavy steps paw toward the door,a jingle and a bark. I kept mewing,hoping mother would protect me.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Winter's Break (M) Empty Re: Winter's Break (M)

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:31 pm

Winter's Break (M) Winder,face,pose,snow,girl,photography-327e5f4eff166873dbd89ea6a473c3d8_h_large

Winter's Break (M) Huskies+pup+with+blue+eyes

The crisp wind grazed its teeth
across her exposed cheeks and nose,
leaving a faint rose color on her moonlight-colored skin and making it highly sensitive to the touch of her jacket collar.
"The fool... Sending me all the way out here to absolutely no where..." She muttered as she pulled her jacket closer around her healthy frame.
The snow crunched beneath her boots and she fought for each step in the knee-high snow. A flurry of white flakes took to the air without prior warning and acted a sort of curtain, veiling the image of a slender husky dashing in front of her and barking with excitement. It was shocking, how eager a dog could be after a mile hike through such icy weather. "Vidarr! Where are you going?" She called after him, her rich accent making the huskies name roll off her tongue beautifully. Idunn groaned
and bounded after him. She slowed to a stop as a dark cabin came in to view just moments later, murmuring something
in another language as her endless blue eyes took in the rundown view. "I'm going to kill him," she said decisively
and shook her head, darting off and climbing the steps onto the deck. Vidarr barked from beside her and
shook the snow from his thick coat. The door creaked
obnoxiously as she unlocked
and opened the door.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:42 pm

My head lifted,body trembling as I let out a high pitched mew toward the door. A tall.. Something stood there,a odd wolf with its tongue curled out of its mouth. My head tilted,lips drawing back to reveal stubby little fangs. I was protecting my birth mother,not knowing she was dead. The stench of death over rode the scent of fresh food on the counter from only days ago.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:47 pm

Idunn recoiled, drawing her hand up and pressing the back of it to her mouth and nose as the stench reached her.
"Oh gods," she said under her breath and automatically reached down to grab Vidarr's collar. She stepped back slightly and pushed the husky pup away from the door so she could step inside and close it without worrying about Vidarr attacking the cub. She adjusted her scarf to cover her nose and lowered herself, crouching in front of the door and holding out her hand. "I'm not going to hurt you, Little One," she said, her voice carrying on the air like feathers.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:52 pm

My head tilted at the thing,watching its paw extend down towards me. I crouched down,hips wiggling and pouncing on it. I roared,nothing big,more like a soft meow. I started to nibble on her hand,my fur as soft as a pillow. My species was endangered because of our amazing pelt and dagger fangs,eyes always white or blue.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:56 pm

Idunn yelped in surprise and toppled backwards, falling onto her rump and leaning against the door.
She laughed when she saw that the kit was nibbling harmlessly at her hand and she wriggled her fingers playfully. "I never really thought I'd see one of you, you know. You're quite the illusive species," she said, talking to herself mainly. Idunn smiled and traced her fingertips along the sensuous surface of her fur. "Lucky me, eh?" She jested.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:00 pm

My eyes fixed on her,letting go of her hand. I didn't understand her voice. What was she saying? Was she threatening me? Being nice? I padded back to my mother,nuzzling at her nipples. I tried to suckle from her,but she was completely dry. I'd probably starve without help.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:04 am

Idunn frowned as she watched the young leopard return to her deceased mother and nuzzle her. She stepped over to the two and lowered herself again, this time to pick up the cub and step away from the body. "Are you hungry?" She asked quietly as she stepped back to where the kitchen was. "I can warm you up a bit of milk...?"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:06 am

Her paws stretched out to her mother,hind paws pushing against her hand. She heard the word milk,her stomach letting out a longing moan of starvation. She would do anything for food.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:29 am

(Gtg to bed night)
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:01 pm

(bump?)
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:40 pm

"Stay here, then, little one," Idunn said softly and set the cub down in the kitchen, shutting the door behind them so she wouldn't run back to her mother. She stepped around the counter and looked in the fridge.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:44 pm

She bounced over toward the door,reaching up. She whined and meowed,pawing at the knob. She turned around,padding over to her new mother.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:09 am

Idunn looked behind her as the cub came bounding back and chuckled softly. Pulling out the milk, she turned to the cupboards and selected a small bowl to pour it in. She then placed it in the microwave to warm it up.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:30 pm

She sat down patiently,the sound of a whining dog reaching her ears. She responded with a long meow,deep and offensive. Her tail pounded against both her sides,sweeping the floor with it as she stared at the foggy window for the source.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:16 pm

Idunn set the warm milk down and groaned. "Vidarr," she chided and quickly slipped out of the kitchen door, shutting it behind her as she made her way over to the front of the house. "Get in here, but be good," the woman told the husky pup as she let him in and shut the door against the biting wind. Idunn's cool gaze then turned to the motionless leopard by the fireplace and her rosy lips turned down into a frown. What was she supposed to do about that?
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum