Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highschool Sweethearts [M-Open]

2 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Highschool Sweethearts [M-Open] Empty Highschool Sweethearts [M-Open]

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:50 am

Hats flew everywhere as the graduation ceremony drew to a close. Austin smiled and threw his up with all his strength, making it near soar. He turned and scanned the group of graduates soon findiń who e was looking for. He walked up to his girlfriend and hugged her from behind, "Hey beautiful" he said happily.

[For this I would like them to end up having to break up because of colleges or one moving away. But then I would like them to meet back up after a few years. Only one more person can join and they must play the girlfriend Very Happy]

Teen Austin: Highschool Sweethearts [M-Open] Image12

Back to top Go down

Highschool Sweethearts [M-Open] Empty Re: Highschool Sweethearts [M-Open]

Post by Lottii Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:10 am

She turned round, a soft smile lighting her face as he hugged her. "Heya Handsome." Charlotte hugged him back, resting her head on his chest. She mumbled into his chest, burying her head to hide her tears. "I can't believe high school's finished."

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:43 am

Austin smiled "Yeah, now we have the rest of our lives to have fun together, and not have to worry about homework and school." he joked. Then he noticed the wetness on his chest "Whats wrong?" he asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:31 am

She looked up and confessed. "I only have this summer, before we move. My family's moving to Dakota." Before he could answer, Charlotte kissed him, her lips devouring his with an urgent, passionate kiss. My hands wrapped round his neck.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:09 pm

Austin's smile turned to a frown and started "But-" before he was cut off by her kiss. He slowly brought his hand up and wrapped them around her back. He pulled her close to her in a near protector way. His heart was broke, he had planned to spend the rest of his life with Charlotte, now she was moving in a few weeks. He was plain-old heartbroken.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:26 pm

Charlotte sighed. "I'm so sorry Austin. I'm so so sorry." She peed up at his face, cupping his cheek with one petite, slim hand. The girl rested her cheek on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. She swayed gently, her head slightly bowed. She then smiled. "I still have all summer long. It's going to be the best summer you've ever had. I'll make sure of it."

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:53 pm

Austin felt his own eyes starting to water. So instead of letting them leave he hugged her tigher, hiding his watery blue eyes. He heard some of his football buddies come up and when they saw them they immediately backed off. He smiled as he heard what she said "And I'll do the same right back." He pulled away and held her head in his hands and he pulled her to him once more for another kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:45 am

Charlotte kissed him again before murmuring under his lips. "I love you." She hugged him, feeling his hands cupping her face. Her cheeks burnt a bright red, as they always did when he kissed her. She pressed up against him before getting swarmed by her fellow athletes and musicians and cheerleaders.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:45 pm

Austin whispered into her ear before getting torn away from her by all of the football team, "I love you too." Every chance he got he looked back over to her, but every time his attention was brought back to his team.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:06 am

Charlotte couldn't count how many times she was hugged, or how many congratulated her. Little did they know, one day she'd just disappear. No one would answer the calls, or texts. They'd get curious and find the house empty. Abandoned. She managed to steal outside, sitting on the bench her and Austin had first met. She'd been drawing, he playing football, and the ball had come flying over, hitting her straight in the face. He'd come over and she'd snapped at him. And now she was leaving. Charlotte sighed, standing up, taking a good look at her surroundings. She'd moved here, and now she was moving out. Her whole life plans, torn. She'd planned to spend t with Austin. Now she was leaving to go to an Ivy league college in Dakota, to specialize on wolf and equine behaviour. Her dream, but her dream had Austin in it.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:02 pm

Austin was given so many nuggies and slaps on the back, his head and back were sore. But soon he slipped away and went to the football field by the bench Charlotte was sitting on. He pulled a football from the supply shed and held it in the hands, and began bouncing around like he was in a game and about to pass. He had gotten a scholarship to Texas Tech for football, and planned to be their quarterback next year. He bounced for a minute more then took off into a run down the field, dodging imaginary players, weaving and ducking. His robe started getting too uncomfortable so he stopped in the middle of the field and slipped it over his head, pulling his shirt off with it. He sighed as the cool air touched his chest, but started running down the field again saying "Austin Povert runs the ball right down the center. He's dodging the defense, he's clear for the rest of the way. He's gonna do it! He's gonna do it! TOUCHDOWN! The Lions win 24 to 21! The Lions win the championship!" He slammed the ball onto the ground in a celebratory way and smiled, he would miss this field, so many memories. Then he saw Charlotte, he smiled and jogged down the field, grabbing his shirt and robe on the way. He sat down beside her, laying his robes beside him. His pocket felt as if it were burning with the necklace that it bared. He smiled and wrapped his arm around her, "Remember the first time we met?" he chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:29 am

Charlotte jumped at his touch, squeaking in surprise. She then nodded. "Mhm, you hit me with a ball." She leaned into his embrace, resting her head on his shoulder. She then began to idly stroke his chest, something she'd do when she was happy. Charlotte then chuckled. "Sweet touchdown." Her bright blue eyes flicked upwards towards his face, reading his expression. Her red lips twisted into his favourite smile as she nodded towards the art rooms and smiled wider. She had a surprise for him.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:47 am

Austin laughed at her sqeak, then nodded "Yeah, then you yelled at me." he chuckled. When she leaned into him he started stroking her hair lightly, enjoying the smoothness of it along his hand. He chuckled at her comment "Why thank you." Then whispered in her ear, "Close your eyes. I have a suprise for you too."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:09 pm

Charlotte did as she was told, closing her eyes. Her lips turned up into his favourite smile again, turning into a a stock still statue. Her hand was still on his chest, palm flat on his skin. Curiosity made her brain flip through possibilities. She was hoping for a surprise kiss. Anything else would make her surprise seem stupid. She reached out with her other hand for her keys.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:45 pm

Austin smiled and stood up, walked behind her and slipped the necklace out of his pocket. He softly slicked her hair onto one of her shoulders, the tips of his fingers grazing her neck. He slowly put the necklace on her then laid her hair back down. He then sat back down and kissed her lightly. Then he pulled back and whispered "Open."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:35 am

Charlotte felt his fingers on her neck, still confused. Her eyebrows pulled together slightly as she pondered over what he was doing. She flinched slightly when the cold item touched her skin. It was just a habit from being beaten. When he asked, her wide blue eyes flicked open on command, her head tilting so she could marvel at it. She stuttered, simply lost for words. "I-I. U-u-uh, erm. Uh, thank you!" She choked out, whirling round to engulf him in a strong bearhug. Charlotte's second eldest brother, Howard, the only one who had stayed fir her graduation, sprinted at the two. His usual wide grin was replaced with an even bigger one as he bellowed. "Howdy! C'mon here, my pair of lovebirds." With that he slid to a stop next to them, nuggying them both. Charlotte squirmed out and flicked her foot out, catching his knee. "Get off Howard!" She squeaked, ducking another attack.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:12 am

((I'm guessing Howard and Austin are friends?))

Austin kissed her again before jumping up and nuggying Howard and fake tackled him. He stopped and laughed "Howdy! And from what I gathered, you have a surprise for me now?" he said turning back to Charlotte.

((Sorry for the short post...))

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:52 am

(Yep yep, they are, and it doesn't matter)
Charlotte smiled, nodded and caught his hand. She lead him to the art rooms, opening the door to number '19'. "Close your eyes!" She commanded softly, moving to the easel with a huge sheet. She took hold of the fabric and yanked it off. It was an oil painting off the team, a head shot of each footballer. Then below was each member in their uniform performing their own signature movement. She stood, head bowed and mumbled. "Surprise."

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:38 pm

Austin smiled and closed his eyes as he was told, wanting to peek but he he decided against it. He shuffled his feet lightly before opening his eyes at her command. His face turned to a bright smile at the sight of the painting. "It's awesome!" he exclaimed going down on one knee to look at it more closely. He stood up after a couple minutes and wrapped his arms around her in a tight hug.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:03 am

Charlotte stood like a young child, head bowed, feet slightly turned in and hands behind her back. She watched him examine her work, smiling when he commented. When Austin hugged her, Charlotte hugged him back in one of her only-this-moment super strong bearhugs. She whispered into his ear, her soft voice like a sighing lullaby. "I'm glad you like it, Boi." She used her old nickname for him, spotting Howard leaning casually against the door frame. He cleared his throat and reminded her. "Don't you have a torture date with Alice? If I remember correctly, she's gonna be gettin' you dolled up for the party."

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:12 am

Austin smiled at her tight hug and chuckled as she used his old nickname. He stepped to the side, letting Howard into his view. He wrapped his arm around Charlottes waist and laughed "Torture huh? Well, you wouldn't want to keep Alice waiting would you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:27 pm

Charlotte shook her head, her lips pursed slightly. "Yep, make-up and everythin'! No, I best not. Well, I'll see you party." With that she bolted out the door, leaving Austin with a quick peck on the cheek. Howard chuckled as she knocked some paint as she flew easily threw the door. "That was your fault!" He heard her tinkling laughter as she met Alice outside, darting across the field and through the park, straight to Alice's house. The two girls were closer than sisters, and both loved each other. Alice had been the one to tell Charlotte off for being rude to Austin that first time.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:06 pm

Austin laughed and decided he'd grab the painting after the party. He chuckled and stepped out of the room, giving Howard a nuggie on his way. He ran by the field and grabbed his robe and shirt on the way to his truck. He got in and sighed, looking back at the tux he had rented he took a deep breath and drove off. 

Later that evening Austin pulled up in front of Charlottes house, dressed in a tux. He took another deep breath and made sure his hair hadn't messed up. Then he jumped out and slowly walked upto her front door. He had decided to surprise Charlotte and pick her up for the dance. He stood at her door and rang the doorbell lightly.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:06 pm

(I can't see the picture >.<)

Alice spent her time getting the two ready at Charlotte's house, having taken everything over. Hearing Austin, she shot down the door, already ready. She opened the door and squeaked. "Austin! Come in." She then paused and smiled. "Behold, the beauty of the ball!" Charlotte had appeared at the top of the stairs. Her hair, blonde and light, spiraled down her back, lavender flowers woven into it. Her white, flowing dress gathered at her hip, the flowed down like a white waterfall. Her freckles were still sprinkled across her high cheek bones like a pinch of cinnamon. She descended slowly, her pale skin glowing radiantly.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:16 pm

http://www.sarasotatuxedo.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=145
Austin smiled and said "Hi Alice." Then as she announced Charlotte he turned to the stairs and stood speechless, looking straight at her. He then noticed that he probably looked like a idiot so he said "You...uh...look beautiful."

((Sorry for the short post))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next