Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highschool Sweethearts [M-Open]

2 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Highschool Sweethearts [M-Open] - Page 8 Empty Re: Highschool Sweethearts [M-Open]

Post by Lottii Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:54 am

(What?)

Charlotte pulled away from Howard as he shrugged. "Dunno. I came to find her, then lecture her on not jumping on field when there's a pile on." He shook his head before hearing his name and bounding back through the door. Charlotte looked after him, smiling softly after her favourite brother. she then walked over to Austin, slipped her hands under his elbows and instructed. "We're gonna stand up. Steady, okay, nice and steady Boyo. Lean on me, c'mon."

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Highschool Sweethearts [M-Open] - Page 8 Empty Re: Highschool Sweethearts [M-Open]

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:12 am

((Sorry So Short=SSS))

I nodded and chuckled "Yeah, that was a risky move." Then I waited for Howard to leave before I looked back to Charlotte. My skin tingled as her hands touched my arm. I nodded and slowly stood up and leaned just a tad on her, not so dizzy this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:21 am

She shook her head as he chuckled and ganged up on her. Charlotte helped support his weight, nodding approvingly. "There ya go, now we're gonna take on step, okay?" She smiled softly and took a very slow step back, keeping a firm grip in case he fell.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:47 am

I nodded and slowly took a slow step, but then I lost my balance and fell forward. I pushed back, standing back up. "Sorry..." I chuckled. I was still quite shocked by the news so my mind was still running a mile a minute, processing that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:23 pm

"It's okay, I gotcha." She soothed, hanging onto him as he fell. Charlotte reached across and gently took hold of him a little tighter. But she didn't stop stepping back.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:30 pm

I smiled, wanting to kiss her again. I took a step, this time keeping my balance. I finally couldn't stand it and gave her a quick kiss then went back and took another step.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:06 pm

Charlotte ducked her head as he tried to kiss her, shaking her head. Ah ah ah, gotta get outside first. She chided gently, leading him up the steps and out onto the field.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:29 pm

I grinned and followed her out. As the announcer said I was back, cheers and screams were heard all around. I looked into her eyes and whispered "Now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:51 pm

"Now." She whispered, leaning forward to kiss his lips. Charlotte smiled, her lips moving with his, one hand cupping his neck, the other on his waist. Her body pressed up against his, only a small bit of space taken up by her pregnant stomach.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:21 pm

I smiled and kissed her back, one hand gently laid on her stomach and one on the back of her neck. Many sounds were coming from the crowd, but I ignored them. I pulled away just long enough to say "Charlotte, I love you." Then I kissed her again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:26 pm

When he pulled away, Charlotte gasped for breath. Then his lips were on hers again and she kissed back, her tongue gliding over his lips, his breath filling her mouth. She could feel his hand on her stomach and flinched slightly. She wasn't used to this again, and had been roughly handled.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:33 pm

I felt her flinch and pulled back then asked "What's wrong?" I moved my hand and looked into her eyes, mine full of worry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:40 pm

She shook her head and answered. "It's okay, I'm just not used to being handled nicely again." He was the only person Charlotte had told that she was abused, and badly. Her head tilted as she lead him further out onto the field, back to the two teams, before retreating away from the two captains stares.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:04 pm

I frowned, anger overwhelming me now. "Who?" I growled. No one touches her, especially not if she's carrying my child! At one glare from me the captains turned away. I grabbed her arm gently as she started to leave "Hey, meet me on the field after the game. Ok?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:09 pm

"Promise." With that, she turned and disappeared into the crowds, frightened and small. She simply melted into the crowd then sat down, waiting. once the game finished, she stood, hesitant, on the edge.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:20 pm

As the game ended I walked out onto the field, the crowd already disappearing. I saw Charlotte and smiled over at her, waiting for her to come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:29 am

Charlotte looked up, her anxious blue eyes settling on him. She jogged steadily over to him, her lips in a small, shy smile. So sighed, and asked. "What did you want to know?"

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:29 am

I looked into her eyes with worry covering mine, "Who? Who's been treating you badly?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:22 am

Reluctance coated Charlotte's usual confident voice, fear darkening her sapphire eyes as she confessed, lowering her head, avoiding his gaze. "My uncle.. Since I was moved down here in Texas to help with the Mustangs." She then stretched her arm out and rolled up her sleeve to reveal multiple bruises on her porcelain skin, blue and purple colouring it in deep splodges. "That's all, Austin, it doesn't matter..."

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:45 am

I placed my hand on her cheek, a small spark of anger in my eyes. I looked at her bruises and lightly brought my other hand down her arm, barely touching the skin. "No, it does matter. Why has he been treating you bad?" I near growled, anger covering my voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:15 pm

She flinched at his touch, fear igniting in her own eyes before snuffling out as she remembered it was Austin. She shook her head. "I don't know why he beats me.. I've done nothing wrong. He is drunk a lot..." That's when Charlotte's knees gave way and she fell onto them before him, her head bowed.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:56 am

I was near infuriated as she spoke, but that melt away as she fell. I dropped down to my knees with her and wrapped my arms gently around her "Is there anything I can do?" I asked, desperation and agony I. My voice. I had to help her, my life couldn't go on without her any longer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:23 am

She felt his arms encase her and she gladly moved into them, shaking her head. "No, no. There isn't...." She trailed off, hugging him to her. Her lips found his neck, trailing up to his jaw. She still loved him like no tomorrow, and couldn't bare to tear herself away.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:49 am

I shook my head lightly and growled lowly "No, I have to. I will NOT let him hurt the love of my life and my child and longer." Then I stopped and looked into her eyes and kissed her neck, kissing up to her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:57 am

Charlotte shook her head, arguing under his. "Austin! There isn't anything, okay? I'll just endure it and avoid him when I can." She then moved her head to rest it on his chest. She sighed, closing her eyes and keeping close to him, not letting go.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next