Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highschool Sweethearts [M-Open]

2 posters

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Highschool Sweethearts [M-Open] - Page 10 Empty Re: Highschool Sweethearts [M-Open]

Post by Lottii Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:06 pm

"Of course I am." Charlotte replied, half-smiling. She pressed her hand gently round the side of his face. "How ya feelin'?" She asked gently, giggling as he almost flexed his abs. She was trying to lighten the mood, and keep him happy.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Highschool Sweethearts [M-Open] - Page 10 Empty Re: Highschool Sweethearts [M-Open]

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:37 pm

I pressed my face against her hand smiling a little. I sighed "I'm better, but I'm amazing because your here." I chuckled at her giggle then winced lightly. Then I felt like talking about something else, "Have you thought about names? You know...for the baby?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:24 am

Feeling his face in her hand, Charlotte smiled a little more. "Glad your good." She smiled and chided him gently. "Careful, don't strain yourself. Calm." When he mentioned the baby's name, she shook her head, sighing. "No, I haven't. I thought I should somehow contact you about it, seen as how your the father and all."

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:22 pm

I chuckled lightly and nodded. Then I smiled and nodded once more "Well, do you want to talk about names while we wait for the doc to get back?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:48 am

Charlotte looked warily at Austin then replied cautiously. "If you'd like to. Though I have a feelin' it's a lad." She glanced away then back again, relaxing back into her chair. Her whole statue sprawled out along the chair, her head lolling back slightly.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:48 am

The member 'Lottii' has done the following action : Dices roll

'6' : 4
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:44 am

I nodded then sighed, leaning back thinking of names. Many came into my mind and I listed a couple outloud "Derrik, Seth, Luke...Wren..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:26 pm

She watched him lean back wit careful eyes, and chipped in. "I like Seth..." With that she started listening names. "Daniel, Richard, Austin, the doctor's here."

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:14 pm

I listened to her names then looked at her questionably "The doc-..." Then I realized what she meant and I looked over to the doc who asked me a few questions before he checked off a little clipboard. "You'll have to stay overnight but in the morning you should be free to go." Then he checked my IV, which I didn't know why I had one, and then nodded to me then actually dared to give a tiny wink to Charlotte before he left. I looked over to Charlotte and looked at her with pleading eyes "You'll stay right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 am

Charlotte huffed as he winked at her, raising an eyebrow questioningly, nodding as Austin asked her if she would stay. "Of course! I'll stay all night." She then dropped her voice playfully and winked at Austin. "Who did he think he was?" Charlotte moved so she was sat next to him on the bed, stroking his hair lovingly. She wondered briefly if he would rest his head against her like he used too, sometimes, she remembered, he would fall asleep with his head on her lap. Of course, she didn't mind. She loved the close bond they shared. She loved him. Completely and truly.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:29 pm

I smiled as she said she would stay then rolled my eyes "An ass." I chuckled then sighed as she sat beside me. I laid my head on her leg, looking up into her eyes like I used to. I stayed like this, silent as a mouse until sleep threatened me. I rolled onto my side so my head was in her lap and whispered "I love you Charlotte."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:41 pm

Charlotte tapped his wrist as he swore, tutting. She looked adoringly back into his eyes, stroking his hair. She whispered. "Love you too, Austin." She kissed his nose gently, still stroking his hair.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:36 pm

I sighed, moving my head as she leaned down, causing her kiss to land on my lips. I sighed again happily and slowly began drifting into sleep, my head snuggled in her lap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:35 pm

Charlotte smiled, slowly shifting so she was a bit more comfortable. She drifted to sleep, laid beneath him almost, hand on his neck. Austin's doctor came through at 11:30, gently taking her from the bed and positioning her on the chair. She was usually a light sleeper, but between being abused and pregnant, it had made her sleep that much heavier.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:36 pm

I slept all night until the doc came in the morning to discharge me. He said I could go when I wanted too, so I sat on the side of my bed, letting Charlotte sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:36 am

Charlotte woke not long after Austin, a little confused. She mumbled, still drowsy. "Wasn't I on the bed with you...?" Her eyebrows knitted together over her blue eyes that seemed to mist a little. Shaking her head, she slowly stood up. Offering her hand, she smiled softly. "Would you like to go home? I'll walk you to your car, if you'd like."

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:32 pm

I stood up and winced a little from a bit of pain then asked, terror in my eyes for what might happen to her "Don't go. Please. I can't let you leave without knowing you'll be ok."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:05 am

"Austin, I really have to go. I'll be fine. I have the Mustangs to work, and he won't come near the blasted creatures. I'll be fine, just keep yourself out of trouble." She said calmly, her voice wavered on the last sentence. She slowly walked forward, wrapping a supportive arm round his waist. "Lets get you home, come on.I'll drive, but you'll have to say where."

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:14 pm

I sighed and nodded, knowing I couldn't win this argument. Then I nodded and started walking to the door with her help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:03 pm

"I'll come back to yours, tonight, after work, if you like." Charlotte offered, hoping to cheer him up. She had a firm hold on him, making sure he wasn't struggling. Once she had him at his car, she opened the door for him and asked. "Keys?" Looking at him with her tender, sapphire eyes. "I promise, I'll come back, if you want me too."

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:25 pm

I nodded and walked with her. I handed her the keys and nodded again with one word "Please."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:27 am

"Thank you." She smiled as he gave her the keys, Charlotte then nodded and sighed. "It'll probably be around seven. I'll..." She trailed off as she hopped in, started the engine, and drove out of the car park. "Left or right?"

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:11 am

I got in the passenger seat and asked "You'll what?" Then I said "It's those Rockford apartments so, right."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:21 pm

Charlotte shook her head to his question, a glimmer of frustration lighting in her eyes. "Rockford apartments coming right up." She joked quietly, turning onto the right roads. Once outside, she parked and sighed, killing the engine. "Want me to walk you to your apartment?"

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:36 pm

I chuckled blur left the question alone as we drove. When she killed the engine I shrugged "If you want to. Also you can take my truck to work if you want."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next