Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highschool Sweethearts [M-Open]

2 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Highschool Sweethearts [M-Open] - Page 11 Empty Re: Highschool Sweethearts [M-Open]

Post by Lottii Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:13 pm

"Alright, I will." She then sighed and shook her head. "Nah, I'll run back. Ain't that far away." With that, she got out, jogging over to his side and opening the door, offering her hand. "C'mon Boy, let's get you were your needed."

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Highschool Sweethearts [M-Open] - Page 11 Empty Re: Highschool Sweethearts [M-Open]

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:16 pm

I chuckled and gripped her hand as it was offered as I stood up. I smiled, looking down at her a little. Then I slowly began walking with her back to my apartment, which was thankfully on the bottom floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:11 am

She kept a good hold on his waist, keeping close to him. Her sapphire eyes were full of concern, darker than usual. Walking him to his door, she let her arm slip from around his waist, fingers just brushing his butt. "I'll see you later then.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:22 am

I walked in silence, enjoying her touch. As we got to my apartment I turned to her with worry still in my eyes when I said "Be safe." Then I kissed her gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:14 am

She sighed, then kissed him back. Her lips moved on his slowly, but hungrily as her hand cupped the back of his neck, twisting into his hair. Charlotte's eyes closed as her tongue ran the length of his lips.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:58 am

I moved my hands up to her hips as we kissed, placing them there gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:50 am

"You know," She whispered heatedly. "one day won't effect the horses." With that, she kissed him again, her hands loosely round his neck.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:08 pm

I smiled and moved one hand to grab the keys from my pocket and opened the door. I lifted her up by her thighs as best I could with one arm and carried her inside, ignoring my chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:12 pm

"Hey!" She squeaked as he picked her up, her thighs trembling slightly at his touch. "You shouldn't be carrying me, with that chest." She chided, her head lent gently against him. He was so warm!

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:30 pm

I chuckled and sat on my couch, letting her sit on my lap. I rubbed her hair gently as she laid her head on me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:08 am

Charlotte nuzzled lightly into him, hand gently stroking his arm. Her azure eyes closed contently, curled up to him. "I missed this." She whispered to him, chin resting on his chest so she could look at him. A long scar now ran the length of the right side of her face, and you could just see it under her fringe if you were close enough. And he was.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:37 pm

I smiled and sighed "So did I." AS she looked up my smile melted away as I brushed the hair away to see the scar and my body tensed up. Then I said, it accidentally coming out as a growl "Did he do this to you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:08 am

She flinched as he touched her scar and nodded to his question, lowering her eyes. "Yea, he had me pinned against the table. Howard was out with my Aunt." She explained timidly, replacing her head against his chest. A chill ran over her, making her curl even closer to him.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:54 pm

I sighed deeply, wrapping my good arm around her protectively. I whispered into her ear gently "I love you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:01 pm

"I love you too." She whispered, snuggling into him lovingly. Her hand was over his heart, and her legs spread as he accidentally as he brushed her thigh. She took his hand and let it travel to between her legs, whispering. "You know you want something down there.."

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:11 pm

I smiled then whispered right back to her "I don't think a couch is the best place for that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:08 am

Charlotte rolled her blue eyes, looking sat him from the corners sternly but playfully. "Since when were you into logic." She jested, resting her head back on his chest. She hoped he wouldn't rub her sides like he used to, otherwise he'd be able to ever-so-slightly eel her ribs.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:40 pm

I sighed happily and as I used to began rubbing my hands up and down her side. I looked at her and asked "Has he been starving you?!" My anger just built and built, making my arm and ribs pound worse. He was not going to hurt Charlotte or my child.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:36 am

Charlotte felt his hand on her side and sighed, answering quietly, burying her face in his chest, careful not to hurt him. "It's not that. I don't have enough food to sustain my long work hours of riding, me and our child." She hunched her shoulders slightly, keeping close.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:13 pm

I frowned and sighed before saying whole stroking her hair "Then we'll go eat."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:08 am

"What do you want me to cook?" Charlotte asked, looking at him fully in the face and tilting her head slightly. She raised a steady band to cup his cheek.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:14 pm

I chuckled placing my hand on hers, "No no no, we're going out to eat. Consider it a date."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:34 am

Charlotte 's lit up slightly at the idea before she argued. "Your not meant to be goin' anywhere with that chest." She nimbly climbed from his lap to sit next to him. Her hand rubbed his knee.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:48 pm

I chuckled, "Well considering all facts you shouldn't get stressed with our baby in your stomach."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:29 am

"I am perfectly calm, thank you. And what could I possibly stressed about this very moment in time?" She argued, smiling, eyes calm and bright. Charlotte leaned over to kiss his cheek before smirking.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next