Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Esme, Daughter of Azazel [ Reserved ; Tayssi ]

2 posters

Go down

Esme, Daughter of Azazel [ Reserved ; Tayssi ] Empty Esme, Daughter of Azazel [ Reserved ; Tayssi ]

Post by Greed Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:51 pm

ıllıllı ⓣⓗⓔ ⓑⓐⓢⓘⓒⓢ ıllıllı
Full Name: Esme
Pronunciation: ez-may
Date of Birth: July 31 (hottest day)
Being: Demoness, Daughter of Azazel

ıllıllı ⓣⓗⓔ ⓝⓘⓣⓣⓨ-ⓖⓡⓘⓣⓣⓨ ıllıllı
Personality: Esme is a strong-willed woman who hates being told what to do. She's constantly looking for loopholes in rules and trying to be the best at everything she does and tries. She's not too open to new things, and prefers to stay locked on to what she usually does. She's not afraid to tell people what's on her mind and she tends to say things she shouldn't -- but after all, she is a demoness. She uses her power to get what she wants, most of the time, but she also uses her power to keep everyone at arm's length. She hates her father for being second best and accepting it, and wants to outrank her father. She would do anything to replace her father and eventually Lucifer. Obviously, she has ambitions and she's not afraid to admit her ambitions could definitely get her into trouble. She has a prominent ego, but it isn't as large in quantity as her pride. She will do anything she can to give someone payback if they so much as bruised her pride. She is a strong believer in revenge and tends to put it into practice more often than other demonesses. Like many other demonesses, she's aware of her femininity and will use it and her feminine charm if she believes she can easily sway someone.
History: Esme was born of a human mother, named Catalina. Catalina was in a very peculiar situation, being born into a long line of mediums, she could talk and interact with the dead. It was this way that she eventually came into contact with Azazel. Azazel ended up taking Catalina's soul to make her his, mainly because he loved her for her beauty, not her personality. Eventually, Azazel and Catalina conceived Esme. Catalina did not survive childbirth however (really? A mortal bearing the child of a demon? Highly unlikely chance of survival to begin with) and Esme was thenceforth raised by her father. She was raised by demons and around demons her entire life, so, naturally, Esme grew up without many human characteristics (if any, at that) and was brought up to not even think of herself as a half-demoness, but a full-fledged demoness. And in the end, having lived in Hell itself she became one, more or less. The only thing she lacks is certain demonic powers. As she grew into her powers and other demon-linked abilities and traits, she began to hate her father on the account of him being weak. She began to devote her life to rising to the top, not matter what it took and she plans to do just that.

ıllıllı ⓐⓟⓟⓔⓐⓡⓐⓝⓒⓔ ıllıllı
*Image deleted due to copyright infringement.*

ıllıllı ⓗⓔⓡ ⓢⓞⓝⓖ ıllıllı
Nightcore - Don't Mess With Me [Temposhark]

Last edited by Greed on Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

http://otakucastle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Esme, Daughter of Azazel [ Reserved ; Tayssi ] Empty Re: Esme, Daughter of Azazel [ Reserved ; Tayssi ]

Post by Tayssi Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:22 pm

(I like her :3)

Name: Ferren
Being: Demon, Son of Lucifer

Personality: Ferren, for the son of Lucifer, is pretty laid back. He’s not quite ‘I don’t care, I’ll take all your shit and do what I want’, it’s just he’s not as serious as his father. He could care less about rules, however, and will do what he wants when he wants. He doesn’t take people’s shit and will knock them out should he so please. Being a bit of a flirt and a ladies man, Ferren is often with the ladies having some fun. He knows, one day he will have to take over the position of his father and he’ll have to take everything seriously, so he’s just taking everything in stride for now and seeing where it will take him. Don’t get him wrong, Ferren is a great leader, but he does have a short fuse. Not as short as his father’s, but it’s short enough. He doesn’t overly try to control his temper, so watch out if you do anger him.
Being a man of his word, Ferren will keep his promises to whoever he makes them to, bending over backwards and breaking ever rule imaginable if he has to, to keep it. There has been very few times where he’s been able to keep his promises and when it has happened, he gets very frustrated with himself and everything around him, so it’s best to leave him be when that happens. Ferren hates being proven wrong and doesn’t like to admit defeat, so be prepared for a fight if you argue with him or get into a fight. Being the son of Lucifer means that Ferren does have some responsibilities and whenever he is given orders by him, he will follow them through, whether he likes them or not. He may argue with him, but he will eventually follow them through.

Appearance ~ http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4415/79250674.34e/0_6d156_ade465d2_XL

(I officially hate his bio >.> happens to a rush job, I guess Razz)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Esme, Daughter of Azazel [ Reserved ; Tayssi ] Empty Re: Esme, Daughter of Azazel [ Reserved ; Tayssi ]

Post by Greed Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:29 pm

Arigatou, and I like him a lot!! Like a lot a lot xDD I'll get working on the topic.
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

http://otakucastle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:29 am

Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down