Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because of Coffee

Go down

Because of Coffee Empty Because of Coffee

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:16 pm

I am trying to create a love story between Mirinda and Lovado, two workers at a Starbucks.

Back to top Go down

Because of Coffee Empty Re: Because of Coffee

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:42 pm

Lovato sat up in bed and scratched his armpits.
Time for a morning booboo.
As he made his way to the bathroom slowly, Lovato stopped by his nightstand to unplug the cord to the blaring alarm clock.
He got it the bathroom and sat on the toilet. He pushed really hard, but all that came from his hairy bum was a very stinky fart. Even he couldn't help but gasp for air.
No more bean burritos for a while. Jesus Christ!
He pushed harder and got a tinier fart followed by a big round poo. He looked down to see the pieces of corn floating around inside of the greenish poop. He pushed a little more, but only a few more corn pieces and a bit of pee from his weewee.
I'll get it later.
He wiped his poopy bum and threw the toilet paper in the garbage can beside him. He closed the lid on the pot after rising up, and rinsed his hands with cold water before leaving the bathroom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:09 pm

Because of Coffee Create.php?text=Ashlee%20Carter&name=beckasin
Because of Coffee 206751_333438073437461_1676494920_n_large
Because of Coffee Black-and-white-bun-girl-ring-white-shirt-Favim.com-287865

Ashlee sighed getting up off her bed throwing her alarm clock at the wall which was already pretty much broken from the last time she threw it she walked to the bathroom looking in to the mirror she sighs putting her hair in to a messy bun but a little headband to maintain it. She brushed her teeth throwing some water on her face looking back at the mirror applying little makeup to her face looking at her phone checking the time she put on some black skinny jeans and a plain white tanktop and her black converse she shoved her phone in her pocket walking in to the kitchen grabbing a bagel spreading some cream cheese on it and grabbing her keys leaving for work. She walked out to her car getting in smiling as the little porsh roared to life she backed out the driveway heading off.

(sorry this is pretty short for me but yeah)
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down