Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did this happen to me? (R/M ~Blaze~)

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

How did this happen to me? (R/M ~Blaze~) - Page 6 Empty Re: How did this happen to me? (R/M ~Blaze~)

Post by southerncowgirl Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:13 pm

Hope giggles at Twister and chases after him playfully but also protectively. She hears the mare and turns to look then rolls her eyes as she sees Raider gaulking at her. She then trots over to him and bumps into him. "Stop drooling and go say hello."

Twister notices his older siblings stop playing so he runs back to Wind and nurses for a few minutes before laying down to rest.

I snort as I see the other mare and let out a whinny in warning but stand my ground as Twister comes back. I nuzzle him and protecgively watch over my foals. I know it's getting time for Raider to be separated from us as he is a young stud and Hope will alone be in her first heat soon as well as I am receptive to a stallion since Twister has been born.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

How did this happen to me? (R/M ~Blaze~) - Page 6 Empty Re: How did this happen to me? (R/M ~Blaze~)

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:10 pm

I nickered gently and nibbled Hope's withers gently before I trotted over to the mare. I tossed my head in greeting and whinnied "Hello there!"

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:42 pm

(Am I suppose to play the other mare?)
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:07 pm

(If you want)

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:25 pm

"Well, hello." the 2 year old whinnies back with a nod. She walks a little more up the fence closer to him and reaches her head over waiting for him to approach. Her stunning jet black coat glistens in the summer sun. At 2 years old, she's already 15.3 hands and has long legs and powerful muscles. She's one of the finest registered Thoroughbred fillies Jackie owns and is sought after by many.

Hope watches and giggles at her brother. She heads toward Wind suddenly not feeling right.

I keep a watchful eye as Twister finishes nursing and lays down to rest after playing so hard. I nuzzle Hope as she nears and can tell what is going on.

"Momma I feel weird." she says as she approaches. "I know honey. It's time for your first heat. You need to stay away from Raider until he's separated." I reply and nudge her in the opposite direction of him. I whinny to Jackie as I see her at the fence then look back and forth between my yearlings hoping she'd catch onto what I was trying to say.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:19 pm

I stared at her, admiring her beauty as I got closer. I spoke as I got close enough "I'm Raider." I was distracted by Jackie gripping my halter and leading me to a smaller paddock on the opposite side of the other two. I called over my shoulder "Bye I guess..."

Jackie understood perfectly and walked in then grabbed Raiders halter and led him to the small paddock. I sighed and began making sure the mares paddock was perfectly locked so no stud could get in.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:17 pm

"Well It's nice to meet you Raider. I'm Sia." She nipped at him playfully then nickered a hello to Jackie and watched as she took him away. "I'll see you soon." she called after him. She knew she would see him again even if she was going to be bred to a different stallion in the future, she hoped one day they could play together.

I nod in approval as he's put into another paddock. He needs to learn how to be handle himself on his own now that he's old enough. I know Hope is now receptive to a stallion and watch over her and Twister very protectively. I don't give the black filly another thought as I don't have to worry about Raider anymore.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:20 pm

I smiled and stood at the fence, hoping I could still talk to Sia. I whinnied, hoping she could see I wanted to talk still.

Jackie rolled her eyes in humor at Raider before she went back to her duties, now wondering about who should breed who yearling wise.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:35 pm

Sia whinnies back and runs to the end of the paddock where it's closer to Raider. She pushes against the fence and nods her head at him. "So they put you in solitary." she says with a small laugh. "They do this to all the young stallions. Just wait, they'll put you in with the big boys soon." Sia smiles then turns and trots back to her herd.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:40 pm

I sighed as she left, watching her movements until she was with her herd and a stallion on the other side of Sias paddock glared at me and I snorted before I went to kicking and running around playfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:50 pm

I smile as I watch Raider enjoying his new paddock, but tense up sensing a stallion near by. Hope trots down to the creek and drinks, her tail swishing at flies and making her heat scent travel toward the stallion. I glare at him across the pastures hoping he'd take the hint.

Sia picks her head up seeing the stud across the fence and wanders over to him. "Well hello there. I'm Sia." she nickers and arches her neck knowing he's an older stallion. They touch noses and she squeals letting out her scent. She spreads her legs slightly, lifts her tail, and squirts a little at the stallion.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:49 am

I got a glimpse of Sia as she flirted with the stallion and looked away, not wanting to get upset over a mare. I stopped my playing and went to the end of my pasture, which wasn't that far, and started grazing. I didn't dare to look to Sia again.

How did this happen to me? (R/M ~Blaze~) - Page 6 427585-bigthumbnail
Ace snorted as the smaller mare let her scent out and squirted at him. This yearling was different from the others, normally they'd be freaking out about how they felt terrible. But another yearling caught his eye, the filly which had been in the pasture with the little stud. He snorted at her mother and looked back to Sia.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:47 pm

I look at the stud and paw out toward him. This is my foal and I will do anything to protect her. I watch the filly flirting with him. I knew there wasn't something right about her. What a little whore. Raider doesn't need a filly like that. I think and turn my attention back to my foals. I watch Raider trying to hide that he's hurt by the filly. I hurt for him and wish I could take it away but I know it's a life lesson he has to learn.

Hope notices the stallion as well and her curiosity gets the best of her. She inches her way toward him acting like she's searching for better grass so Wind won't notice as she would not approve. Finally she reaches the fence and sticks her head over waiting for the stud to come over.

Sia gets jealous of the other filly and nudges the stud. "And who are you?" she asks before glaring at the filly for coming over.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f33/18/36/90/71/bali_210.jpg
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:16 am

Ace grinned as he caught a glimpse of Hope coming over, but his attention was brought back to Sia "Ace." He replied quickly, kind of hoping Sia would go so he could go check out the other filly.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:42 am

Hope steps back seeing the filly glare. Did I do something wrong? She seemed so friendly earlier. she thinks before looking back at the stud.

"Nice to meet you Ace." Sia can tell he's distracted by the other filly. "Ugh. If you don't want me around just say so." she says then, with a flick of her tail, trots off back to her herd.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6