Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there anyone out there for me? (R/M forcer?)

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Is there anyone out there for me? (R/M forcer?) - Page 2 Empty Re: Is there anyone out there for me? (R/M forcer?)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:19 pm

Loki laughs and turns around, seeing her ready for him. He shrugged and trotted over, he jumped up on his back legs and mounted her quickly. His tool already slipped out and began poking around for her entrance, soon finding it and plunging in.

Back to top Go down

Is there anyone out there for me? (R/M forcer?) - Page 2 Empty Re: Is there anyone out there for me? (R/M forcer?)

Post by southerncowgirl Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:26 pm

I wait for a minute then feel his weight on me and his tool sliding in. I moan with pleasure and reach my head back to look at him. My eyes soft and kind. My muzzle touches his as a chill runs down me.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:04 am

Loki smiled and moaned as he heard her moan, making him thrust harder and faster. He nuzzled her cheek lightly as their muzzles touched.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:28 am

I nuzzle him back moaning again then lower my head back down to keep my balance. The sensation is incredible that runs through me. I push against him wanting more.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:33 am

Loki moans again, laying his head on her back, grooming the end of her withers lightly. He shoved he full length into her as she pushed against him. He swelled up, getting closer to spilling.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:20 am

I can feel him about to bust as my walls tighten. Then I hear something in the distance. My ears prick, muscles tense, as I listen.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:40 am

Just as I explode into her did I hear the noise. I snorted and hopped off her, steppingĀ  in front of her protectively.

((Do you want him to get bought by the same person?))

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:56 am

((That would be fine.))

As he finishes and steps in front of me my eyes and ears catch a chopper in the distance. I know all too well what the thing is and does. I try to hide behind him and brush up against his side as it gets closer. "We have to run." I say before I'm cut off by the noise and wind it's producing. Other horses start running in our direction in a fearful stampede. Stallions, mares, foals all running for their lives. I watch, my heart breaking, knowing there's no hope. Their families will be torn apart just like mine. I wait for Loki to move before I do.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:59 am

Loki rears up as the other horses come, but was nearly knocked over. So he slammed his hooves down and started moving in the opposite direction than the other horses "Come on Shiloh!"

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:16 am

I follow close as he runs against the others. They nearly knock me over as we run. I try to keep with him, but there's too many horses. I get separated from him and whinny panicking. "Loki! Loki!" I scream, but the roar of the chopper drowns me out and gets closer. I can't see him and the others push me further away as I get turned around. I run with them my mind jumbled. A few miles we run then we're trapped. "Loki! Loki!" I call, straining over the others to look for him. A couple stallions start fighting next to me as they try to protect their herd.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:20 am

"SHILOH!" Loki's screams were washed out by the roar of the chopper. He fought toward the way he had been running from and screamed again "SHILOH!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:35 pm

I push past the others and make my way to the edge as the humans start running us through the chutes and sort us. I'm sorted into a crowded pen with mares and foals from many different bands as the stallions get sorted into another further away from us. I watch as they fight desperately to get back to their herds, whinnying to them. My eyes and ears keep scanning for him as the others push me around. I see some of the foals resting their legs. They're sore and uncomfortable from the run. I try hard not to step on or push them as I get pushed.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:44 pm

Loki stood, unsorted with about four humans around him, pawing the air. He struck one human with his powerful hooves but was whipped and ropes by the other three, pulling him down onto the ground with a loud BAM. Loki was yanked into the stallion pen and he went to the edge, by the mare pen "SHILOH!!" he screamed.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:51 pm

I hear my name and make my way to the edge of the pen where the stallions are. "Loki!" I call, spotting him among the others. There I stand, comforted by his presence, until they start loading us onto trailers. I have been through this all before. I jump onto the trailer with a little encouragement from the humans and their sticks. "Loki!" I call as they shut the doors and start down the road.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:56 pm

Loki screamed "SHILOH!!" as she was loaded. He screamed as the humans came to load him, he reared up and struck another one down. But the same as before, the others roped him as the one fell. Loki fought and fought until he had no fight left. They put him in his own trailer, scared of what'd he'd do to another stallion.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:08 pm

Head down, heartbroken, I don't even notice we have stopped until the doors open. I shoot out of the trailer into a large pen along with the others. There's hay and water in the pen. I come up to the trough and spook, not knowing what it is, then slowly start to drink from it before being pushed away by another mare. I walk to one of the many side panels and lay down from exhaustion, silently crying. I hear the humans talking about me. They had branded me a few months ago when my herd was captured, but they had released me wanting me to be bred. The chopper pilot buds in, "I saw a black stallion atop this one when we were rounding em up." Making their decision, they separate me and a few others from the rest of the mares and foals. We are soon loaded onto another trailer. I don't put up a fight and walk right on. I wonder about me and my foal's life as he head down the road again.

((Should we take this to the auction house so they can get bid on?))
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:32 pm

(Na, we can just pretend their there Razz)

Loki was brought straight to the auction house, not even branded. He kicked on his stall, some wood cracking.

((SSS))

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:36 pm

((lol ok))

The trailer finally stops and the doors swing open. I rush out and into the small pen. The humans sort me away from the others and into a stall. I whinny as the walk away. I don't want to be here. More and more humans come up to my stall as I retreat to the back and stay there. All of them comment on how beautiful I ham and how I would make a nice horse for someone. I snort and paw at them, uneasy.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:50 pm

Loki is looked at by a lot of people but one woman is interested in him. "And you say him and that mare over there bred together? Hm..." She said, turning to the auction ring, waiting for those two to go in.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:01 pm

I'm scared and alone. I hear and smell many things I have never encountered before. I hear the lady talk, but I don't know who she's talking about. Watching many horses go through the ring, it's not long before my door opens and I am running around that ring. You can see the fear in my eyes as I try to find a way out. My whinny carries over the others wanting to be anywhere but here. The auctioneer starts, "Look at this beauty. Just came off the plains of Wyoming and I have been told she was bred today by a beautiful black stallion that is also here. Can you imagine the foal from those 2? Let's start the bidding at $1,500....Do I hear $5,000?...$15,000?" It feels like forever before he yells, "SOLD!" and bangs his hammer down. The gate opens and I run through quickly. The humans guide me with panels and their sticks back to my stall. I back into a corner and wait.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:09 pm

Every time the bid went higher, there was the woman's hand, shooting up. When she won her, she stayed there waiting for the black stallion. "Now ladies and gentleman, here's a beauty! He was taken from Wyoming with that pretty mare. This is the sire to her foal. Lets start the bidding at...$10,000" Loki stood there, tired and heartbroken, whip marks everywhere from all the handling. The woman won him at $50,000 and went to see her prizes. Happy with them she went to the mares stall and slipped a apple from her pocket "Here you go girl..." She said, her voice calming and smooth as silk.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:15 pm

I see the woman and smell the apple as she reaches it out toward me. Her voice calm and soothing, I slowly reach out and nip a tiny piece off before retreating back to my corner. I chew it and swallow then take a step forward and reach out taking a bigger bite, enjoying the treat.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:20 pm

The woman, Sally, smiled and said "Good girl." She slowly backed up, hoping to get the mare to trust her. "How about I call you...Shiloh?" She asked, thinking of a name which began with shy. "Now I need to check on your little friend. He's beat up pretty bad." She sighed, hating when horses were beaten.

Loki stood in the middle of his stall, head hung. He didn't know he would see Shiloh again. He was heartbroken.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:33 pm

Seeing the woman back up, I get curious and take another step forward as she speaks. My ears prick at my name and watch as she disappears. I poke my head out of the stall and watch her as she rounds the corner.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:40 pm

She went to a stall on the opposite side of the stall behind Shilohs. There was Loki, out of fight. Small blood drops dropped of his side from a cut a whip made. He was close to collapsing when Sally came in. She offered him a apple, which he just stood there ignoring it. "Hey boy...it's fine, I don't have a whip.." She said in the same calming voice. He just stood there for a moment longer until he laid down, exhausted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next