Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:34 am

I took a girl into my home,my parents away for months. I fucked her good,watching her leave with a limp. I did my homework,researching a bit about some presidents and sports news.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:35 am

I stopped, needing to catch my breathe. I noticed he lived here. I knocked on his door and waited for him to answer

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:42 am

I hit off the computer,thinking it'd be another girl. I opened it,seeing him. I smiled. "Yes?"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:43 am

"Why do you want me?" I asked. I was pretty hot half naked.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:45 am

"Because you're handsome,and very smart. I don't see why you turned gay,ever girl would be gogogaga for you."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:48 am

"Because I like cock not pussy." I said shoving him back. I shut his door and pressed him to the wall, i took my cock out of my boxers and shorts. I let my tip rub against his stomach just above his jeans. I kissed him and put his hands on my bare tight ass then putting one of his hands on my balls, I liked them played with

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:52 am

He smirked,being pressed against the wall. He toyed with his balls,the other hand firmly squeezing his cheek.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:53 am

I got harder for him, showing how long and thick I was. I undid his pants and rubbed my dick against his that was hard as well,"Suck my cock." i said groaning and kissing him more as I got him naked. I wanted him even though he was a jock. I was going to tear his ass up tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:59 am

I lowered down,sucking on his long,meaty and hard shaft. I sucked hard,not even taking the basic risks. I took in his length.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:01 am

I groaned and thrusted small into his mouth not wanting him to gag on my girth. "Can you deep throat a large cock?" i asked looking down at him as I controlled his head

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:05 am

He nodded,grinning. He knew a trick that turned off his gag action,sucking in him x
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:09 am

I shoved more cock into his mouth. Once I was finished taking his ass later, he'll be walking weird for a week. I looked forward to that. His friends will wonder what happened to him, what happened to him was he got it hard with a large dick.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:11 am

He took in the full length,sucking harder and tasting his tool from base to tip.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:13 am

I held his head back as I thrust my dick in and out of his warm wet gorgeous mouth. I soon released down his throat, I pulled half my dick out so he'd taste my seed. I soon shoved him on his hands and knee's. I got behind him and played with his ass with the tip of my dick, I smiled. I soon lubed him up and shoved into his tight hole. I gripped his hips roughly and spanking him.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:16 am

I stood on my hands and knees,gasping as he spanked me like I was a child and shoved into me. I pushed back into him,loving that massive tool up in my hole. I swallowed all his seed.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:20 am

I spanked him again as I felt him tighten around me. I groaned and grunted. I kissed his shoulder blades and thrusted hard and fast into him. Not needing my whole length inside him. He'd have to earn that. I laid my chest and stomach on his back as our bodies moved back and forth together as I was covered with sweat from running and starting to fuck this stud

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:22 am

I pushed back into him,sweat covering my body. It was hard to keep balance,this kid could fuck hard! I spread my legs so he could possibly get deeper,moaning greatly.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:26 am

I gripped his hips. I smiled, the kid couldn't keep balance. I kept him still as I went deep and so hard, god I loved sex, even teacher's came to me for sex, I fucked that good. I soon released inside his tight ass,"That good enough for you." I asked pulling out but not wanting to but had to get home. I spanked/grabbed his nice ass. "You won't be walking good for a week, hope you can keep up with me in basketball." I said smirking as I turned his head for a kiss before getting my boxer's and shorts on. I rubbed my dick wanting more but ignored the need. I wasn't going to fuck him again. He was too above me.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:32 am

He stood up,barely straight. He rubbed his dick that hit absolutely no attention. He sighed,getting dressed. "I will,whatever the cost."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:35 am

"I hope so." I said smirking as I spanked him one last time before heading out,"See ya gorgeous." I said running home, I felt all the tension go out of me when i fucked him. Hey he wanted it, so if he can't take it then that's his issue. I took a shower and soon ate my supper before going up stairs and doing homework

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:36 am

I spanked him back as he left,closing and locking my door. I took a shower,afterwards treating myself to some online videos. I rested.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:40 am

It was Friday, thank god. Last day of school year! I smiled. I got on some jeans that really made my ass look amazing. I didn't bring anything since there wasn't really any normal classes besides signing year books and cleaning out lockers. I brought my big duffle bag. I started to put my gym stuff in my bag, which was a lot of stuff. I then put all my books and notebooks in there as well. I brought my favorite basketball in there as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:42 am

I really had nothing. I had no notes,no books. Anything I wanted,I had to pay for myself. I walked away,kicking my first ever soccer ball from my beloved father who died when I was born.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:43 am

I pumped into him on purpose,"Hey, want a ride?" I asked walking with him. My beast of a truck still rumbling. I looked around, no one was watching, I gropped his ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:45 am

He gropped his too,grinning. "Yeah,please."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next