Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 23 Empty Re: A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:07 pm

"You had your chance." I shouted and slammed the door. My chest heaving with anger. I walked fast out of the room and kissed him, I was in the mood for rough sex. I got him onto his hands and knee but before that I got him naked. "I want you baby." I said shoving my dick inside him but lubing him up and my dick

Back to top Go down

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 23 Empty Re: A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:08 pm

I was so stunned at his quickly this was all done. I took him at his full length,gasping. I loved rough sex,especially with him
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:13 pm

I spanked him hard enough to leave a good mark. I was just pissed. I was thrusting hard enough to bruise his ass with the force, I saw blood and quickly got off of him. I had hurt him. I punched the wall and panted.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:19 am

I sat up after he got out of me,panting hard. I felt very weak,a warm liquid drooling out of me. I hugged him tightly. "Why're you so angry?!"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:34 am

"Because baby. That man ruined everything for me, I thought when I was with him my feelings about you would change before you changed. It just pisses me off that he'd come here and think I'd mess around like I did with you." I said giving him a kiss

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:24 am

"Oh." He said,kissing him back. He rubbed his chest,smiling. "You good now?"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:54 pm

"No, I'm still angry and I don't want to hurt that sexy ass of yours." I said spanking it as I kissed him roughly and grinded my ass and dick against him,"Even though I want to tear your ass up baby." I said kissing his neck as I kept him to me

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:10 pm

I chuckled a bit,grinding our hips together. I pumped his shaft in my hand,lips pecking his. "Oh really~?"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:40 pm

"Yes baby." I said kissing his neck and spanked him again. I groaned and pumped my long thick dick into his hand

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:56 pm

I moaned softly,pumping his thick tool in my hands. My own was dropping about.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:59 pm

I groaned,"Baby I don't want to hurt your ass so please take me in your mouth." i said kissing him and bringing him extremely close to me as I took possession of his mouth and sucked on his lower lip as I put my hands on his bare ass wanting him so bad

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:01 pm

I kissed him back,grinning. He was a bit confused though. "Want me to suck?"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:06 pm

"Give me oral sex baby." I said as I was extremely hard and god it was killing me! It actually hurt to be so aroused

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:09 pm

I grinned,getting down on my knees. I put his tool in my mouth,taking his whole length. It tapped the back of my throat,feeling his hard surface.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:12 pm

"God I missed that hot mouth." I said groaning as I shut my eyes as I almost cummed in his mouth right then and there. I leaned back my head and didn't care if someone saw us having sex. I thrust softly into his mouth trying to be gentle. Sweat rolling down my temples as it was so hard not to be rough with his mouth. It was a struggle

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:17 pm

I sucked hard and fast,milking him with a firm grip. I smiled at him,giving a wink.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:20 pm

I jerked my cock more down his throat and released so much seed into his mouth,"God that feels so good." I said running my fingers through his hair, "Thank you baby, I needed that." I said going on my knee's once my dick had slipped out of his mouth and kissed him tasting my cum. I put his smaller but damn it was thick dick into my mouth and worked it hard with my mouth and using my hellish tongue to work him as well as my fingers, massaging his large balls.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:39 pm

I gasped,thrusting into his mouth. I moaned deeply,expanding. I exploded into his mouth,whining out in pleasure.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:43 pm

I swallowed his load,"That was quick." I said smiling as I gave him a kiss. I rubbed my dick against his dick and balls smiling

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:46 pm

I laughed,rubbing his chest and rubbing my package back. "It's been awhile." He grinned.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:49 pm

"I want to try having sex some where public." I said against his neck as I brought him into my arms in our backyard

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:55 pm

He looked up at him,head tilted. "Why? "
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:59 pm

"It would be sexy." I said smiling as I nipped his bottom lip. "I would get so horny." I said bringing him a beer as I laid back beside him on the large sheet and stared up at the stars and put his head on my chest and an arm around him

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:49 pm

He took the bear,laying against his chest. He giggled. "It would be very sexy. Well,we could go to a bar? I don't know. Never done it out of school."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:09 pm

"Yeah because I didn't stay long enough to do that for you." I said smiling. "I regret leaving you even if you weren't exactly boyfriend or more type of guy but I should have been there. To hold you like this every night and to make such sweet love. Even to ask you to marry me." I said stroking his back as I gave his head a kiss and stroked his hair

(Don't forget Bound By Love)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum