Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bound By Love (M-OctavianKirin)

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Bound By Love (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 8 Empty Re: Bound By Love (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:47 pm

I smiled softly,hugging her tightly. "Should we stay here?"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Bound By Love (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 8 Empty Re: Bound By Love (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:51 pm

I shook my head,"I want to go some where better." I said looking up at him and gave him a kiss but bit his lower lip hard. I quickly ran up the stairs giggling and heading for a place to hid playfully

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:09 pm

I giggled as she ran off,following her. I unlocked the kids rooms silently,so when they awoke they could run around. I searched for her.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:38 pm

David had killed our children while they slept so it was just me and our baby. I smiled as I saw him several times pass me by

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:07 pm

I looked about for her,checking the kitchen thoroughly,and all rooms. Where was she?
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:09 pm

I was under his nose, he's passed me about three times. I smiled and stifled a laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:21 pm

"Where are you?!" I shouted.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:24 pm

I stood behind him and smiled. I tapped on his shoulder,"Right here." I giggled and stroked his back softly

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:31 pm

He smiled,turning around. "Where were you?"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:35 pm

I pointed,"You went past me like three or so times." I said smiling triumphantly

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:24 am

"Oh wow." He said,giggling. "Lets go now. Pack up."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:40 am

I had about three suit cases and waited for him to pick them up since I can't with such a big belly. And plus pregnant women aren't supposed to carry heavy things. "Baby, I need help!" I shouted down to him

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:28 am

I came to her aid,carrying the suitcases rather easily. I put one on my shoulder,the others in my hands. I went downstairs to the trailer.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:59 pm

I filled up big box's with my books and such,"Baby, need your help again, big sexy man." I said smiling to myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:55 am

After throwing them into the trailer,I looked over at her. I looked at the boxes,eyes narrowed. "Take six books. You have all your clothes already,and we have an extra trailer for food and such supplies,including ammunition. We don't need anything else."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:15 am

I pouted. I went through my boxes of books trying to find the one's I really wanted. I found them and sat in the passenger seat and stared into the setting sun sad that I had to give up my books. A tear went down my right side of my face where he couldn't see it and hoping he wouldn't. I rolled down the window,"Why do I have to leave my books? You know I love my books." I said balling now as I sat buckled in the truck. I locked the doors and rolled up the window so he couldn't get in because I knew he'd try to do something. I had the air conditioning on and I cried my eyes out

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:16 pm

I watched her,feeling extremely sad now. I didn't mean it like that! We could barely fit anything else in the damn camper! "Fine! Want the rest of your books? You're holding them then!"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:44 pm

I cried harder,"I'm not leaving this house if your just going to be an asshole to me." I said shoving past him and ran into the house crying hard. I shut a door and locked it as I sat down and cried.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:00 pm

He scratched his head,completely confused. Maybe it was the hormones..?
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:05 pm

He had been so mean to me! It wasn't hormones or anything. I looked at my hand and soon rubbed it on my growing stomach,"Dylan I think I'm giving birth!" I yelled as I got up to go to our bedroom. I quickly go to our bedroom and laid down after getting naked. I let out a scream and pushed so hard and it was over so fast. I gave birth to a baby girl, three minutes past after feeding the baby girl and wrapping her up in a blanket before getting the urge to give birth again. This time it was a big baby boy. I smiled as I held his crying self as I gave him a kiss and held him close to my chest so he would hopefully stop crying since he'd know he was safe. But that was short lived because I gave birth to another baby, this time another boy. I decided to name them Bella, Dane, and Raphael

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:00 am

I came in at the nick of time,seeing her give birth to the last baby boys. I smiled,holding Dane in my hands. "They're do precious.."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:35 am

I smiled,"You helped make them so your credited." I said as I got up and washed all three babies and put diapers on them before putting hats on all three of them and wrapping them up. "Let's go. We need to get more cribs." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:03 pm

"Yes we do." He chuckled,walking out the door. He opened the trailer door for her.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:35 pm

"Eventually I want your dick." I said kissing him and carrying the three bundles and put them on my lap in their cute blankets and cooed to them as they giggled and smiled

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:19 am

He grinned,spanking her as she walked into the trailer. "Later,of course." he said softly,kissing her passionately. He locked the doors shut,finally drifting off to the nearest (and not yet raided) store he could find. They pulled up to Target,the big red sign flashing on and off in the midst of a cloudy day. "Come on."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum