Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Depressed [R/M]

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Depressed [R/M] - Page 5 Empty Re: Depressed [R/M]

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:41 am

(Yup xD))

I narrowed my eyes worriedly and sat beside her, kissing her forehead gently and then laying on my side and wrapped an arm around her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:27 am

Rachel mumbled in her sleep fearfully, flinching every so often. Her whole body was tense.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:51 am

I sighed and began humming an ancient song from my people used to calm someone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:56 am

As He hummed, the lass slowly thawed put, her muscles loosening as her figure unravelled. A small sigh escaped her lips.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:09 am

I smiled and continued humming, rubbing my thumb along her cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:07 pm

Rachel slept peacefully until seven am, her silver eyes flickering open groggily. Andrew? She asked, slowly looking up.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:35 pm

I had gotten up during the night and jumped from then window to stand guard. When I sensed her waking I jumped back up and stood by the wall. Then I smiled when she called his name and sat beside her then said "I'm here." My eyes were slightly sunken in as I hadn't slept that night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:57 am

Rachel blinked sleepily at him, smiling. "You sleep, I'll go get some breakfast. " She kissed his cheek gently before disappearing to reappear half an hour later with some food and drink.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:09 pm

I sighed and nodded, laying back on her bed. I only dozed though so when she came back I sat up and smiled over at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:04 am

"Sorry for the wait, I had to get past Kat. Not as easy as it sounds, tryin' to get past a six-year-old." She placed the food/drink on her bed, nodding. "Take whatever you like, I don't know what you like, so, I got a bit of everything." She picked up a bagel and nibbled at it.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:08 pm

I chuckled then I looked over the food, rubbing my hands together eagerly. "I love everything..." I said before I began digging in to the food.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:52 pm

"Good good..." She chuckled. Rachel smiled as he tucked in, eating not as much as the hungry boy. Once finished, she glanced at her Roman numeral clock. "Gosh, I love Saturday..." She sighed.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:39 am

I nodded between bites and swallowed before saying "Me too." Then I looked and saw all the food was gone and chucked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:26 pm

"Wow, you eat a lot.." Rachel chuckled, cleaning up the plates into a neat pile. She placed them at the side with a smirk. "I'll take those down later..." And with that, her door opened with a thwack, and the home owner, Miss Galla, stood there. "Rachel, I think you know something I don't." She growled, arms crossed. "Err, and what would that be, erm, Miss?"

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:10 pm

I chuckled but could hear the woman before Rachel so I leapt into the shadowy corner as she burst in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:40 am

"And where would Mark be?" Thoughts and images flashed through her head as she shrugged. "I don't know, maybe at Sam's?" She didn't actually know, as Miss Galla stepped forward, slapped her and growled. "Where is he?" With that, Rachel huffed, her Scottish accent now showing through. "I honestly don't know, Miss."

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:36 pm

I watched, a low growl escaping my throat as I held myself back from shifting. I snarled "Don't touch her." My voice would sound terrifying to a human. My mind had clicked as soon as she had been slapped. I walked out hands in a fist. "I know where Mark is...not here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:56 pm

"Would you really?" Miss Galla smiled sarcastically, who dropped Rachel roughly from her grasp. the smaller girl landed against the floor with a heavy thud, hitting her unconscious. A groan left her lips as some blood leaked onto the carpet.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:18 pm

Then my instincts went ballistic. I roared and sprouted chocolate fur and shifted to my wolf form. Even though I was telling myself to stop I leapt ontop of the woman and buried my teeth into her face. Blood spurted everywhere, but I shifted back and crawled away, breathing heavily and eyes wide. Then I jumped to Rachel and scooped her up into my arms, "Rachel? Rachel?" I called gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:49 am

Rachel was out cold, laying limp in Andrew's arms. Her mouth was parted slightly, eyes closed, head bleeding. She was a dead weight, but extremely light. Too light. A small moan left her mouth but she didn't wake up.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:56 pm

I sighed, knowing she was alive so I pressed my mouth to hers and pumped a breath in. Then I ripped my shirt off and pressed it to the back of her head, waiting for her to wake up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:43 am

She coughed back, waking slightly. Her eyes half opened, glazed over. Her sight was blurred, and she could only just recognize him. She coughed again, quivering now in his arms.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:01 pm

I smiled a little and rocked her in my arms as she began to wake up.  I made sure to keep my shirt pressed to her head as I helped her to a sitting position to help stop the bleeding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:31 am

Rachel winced as she sat up. Everything was blurry, and she couldn't tell one thing from another. "Get off me." She groaned, not realizing it was Andrew who had hold of her. She tried very weakly to push him away, but instead completely missed him. "I don't recognize you!"

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:39 pm

I held her still easily in my arms and said "It's me! Andrew! Calm down, you just hit your head. I set you down on your bed." I lifted her up and set her on her bed, hoping the first sight she saw wasn't the bloody body of the woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next