Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Depressed [R/M]

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Depressed [R/M] - Page 6 Empty Re: Depressed [R/M]

Post by Lottii Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:02 am

She let her eyes flick to his face, her silver eyes misted over. She squinted at his face, trying to make something out. "Where?" She asked, trying to take hold of him. "What happened?"

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:36 pm

I was about to say something when I smelled vampires nearby, attracted to the smell of blood. I stood up, her in my arms and I mumbled "Hold on" before I jumped out the window into the night.  I landed silently on my feet and ran to the forest, away from any vampires. Then I sat down below a tree, hoping my warmth mixed with the fresh air would help her see straight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:47 am

As soon as she was moving, Rachel clamped her eyes and mouth shut, curling up into him. Her silver eyes were hid behind lilac eyelids, her pale skin in contact with his, quivering slightly at his warmth.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:39 pm

I ran, hard and fast until I arrived at my house. The hard metal door and bulletproof glass for my protection and to keep unwanted people out. The house was vampire proof. I walked up my stairs and laid Rachel on my bed, then ran into my bathroom and got bandages and peroxide to bandage and clean her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:27 pm

Rachel laid, unconscious and bleeding. Her chest heaved with each breath, whimpering as she was moved. She groaned a few times, trying to wake up.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:36 pm

I quickly walked over and dumped some peroxide on a rag and pulled her over against my chest and pressed the rag to the back of her head gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:36 am

Rachel groaned as she was moved, weakly trying to push his chest. "Get.. Off..." The injured girl choked out, ain pain and broken, unknowing to what was happening.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:40 am

I sighed deeply and loosened my grip on her but kept the tag pressed to her head. After about two minutes I took the rag off and asked "Are you ok?" I would wait for bandages until if it started bleeding again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:09 am

Luckily Rachel's eyesight had cleared up by now, knowing it was Andrew who held her. As he asked, she nodded. "I'm fine, thanks. You?" She questioned, sitting up. "Where am I?"

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:41 am

I sighed in relief then shrugged "I'm ok." Truth is, he wasn't. He had broken his kinds most sacred law, the murder of humans. But he couldn't let Rachel know that. So he said "I brought you to my house."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:45 am

Rachel blinked. "Oh, er, thanks?" She stuttered with a smile, cuddling up slightly by accident as she tried to sit up.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:47 am

I shrugged and said "Vampires." Then I helped her sit up, being as gentle as I could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:01 pm

Rachel felt the fog clear in her head, sighing in relief. Her silver eyes flickered around, taking in her surroundings as she looked round, then to his face. Her cheeks flooded a bright red.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:16 pm

I was a little confused as she blushed, I smiled and asked, tilting my head a little "What?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:50 am

Rachel nodded. "Oh." She blinked, looking around swiftly. Her eyes roamed the room, taking in where she'd been brought. She then felt a small pain on her head and pressed her hand to it, wincing. "Hmm, must of knocked my head." She muttered, trying to remember what has happened earlier.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:27 pm

I nodded, then looked away. "Yeah...that's what happened." I sighed. Then I asked "Do you want me to bandage it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:21 pm

Rachel nodded, feeling awkward a little as she cuddled up to his chest, coughing. "Damn your warm..." She murmured, resting her aching head against his warm chest.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6