Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Depressed [R/M]

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Depressed [R/M] - Page 2 Empty Re: Depressed [R/M]

Post by Lottii Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:06 pm

(Thanks!)

Hearing someone else crying, Rachel turned, backed up and vaulted the fence. Landing, she approached, finally recognizing the voice. She whistled a small, old tune before edging nearer. Her grey eyes were liquid with compassion.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:09 pm

As the last bat snapped I still felt like I needed to get anger out. So I threw down the bottom part of the last bat then reared my fist up and slammed if into the hood, a thud sounding and my fist leaving a dent. I grabbed the smashed door of the car and yanked it open, pulling it out of the frame. My strength plus how it only a couple bolts remaining caused for an easy removal of the door. I sat down in the drivers seat and looked over at the, or what used to be, passenger side. Now it was a wall almost. Blood was still spotted on the metal. I gripped the steering wheel tightly, my knuckles turning white with how hard I my grip was. My eyes were red as I sat there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:14 am

Each moved into the shadows, sitting down quietly. She was watching him curiously, but her eyes, the hue of the moon, were soft and liquid almost. She spoke with a quiet, gentle voice."I'm guessing this is a regular." And She let her eyes meet his gaze..

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:20 am

I nearly jumped out of my skin as she spoke. I whipped my head over to look her in the eyes, big mistake. Her face morphed into Ally's instantly. I turned and banged my head on the steering wheel before I got out of the car. I looked down and sighed quietly "Sometimes..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:26 am

Rachel smiled, staying still. Her orbs reflected her smile, as she spoke softly again, looking around. "Your not the only one who comes here, when in distress." She gestured with her hand to the wide expanse of the junkyard.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:17 pm

I chuckled a little, not lookng despite a strange urge to look into her eyes. The shards of wood from the bats were scattered over the ground, causing my partial smile go away. Then I sighed and looked to the woods just beside the yard. I mumbled "I'm sorry, I need to go." Before she could answer I was gone. I ran to the woods, immediately shifting. But this time patches of my cargo shorts were left behind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:20 am

She smiled brightly as he chuckled, then nodded to his words. Making her way back, Rachel quickly climbed back into her bedroom, changing into her pyjamas, and falling asleep in her bed. She woke to someone calling her name from outside.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:56 am

I had ran back to my house where I punched a whole through a wall then I got more clothes on and ran back to her house. I threw a small rock up to her window and called her name.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:45 am

Hearing the bang, she scrambled out of bed, opening her window to look down. Andrew?! She called quietly, eyes widening slightly. "Wait there, I'll be right down." With that, she yanked on her hunting boots/jacket, and leapt out of her window.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:12 pm

( I had and idea: What if Mark was changed to a vampire and then tried to take Rachel cause of all his strengths and stuff? Also I'm gonna go ahead and have him imprint)

I easily caught her in my arms holding her surprisingly tight against my muscled chest. I looked into her eyes then I drifted, holding her in my arms and staring into her eyes. After a few minutes of this a let her down and blinked, a little wide-eyed. Did I just...imprint? No! I imprinted on Ally!  I thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:09 pm

(They're both fab ideas! I like it!)

Rachel smiled sweetly as he caught her, looking back into his eyes. Her hand rose to cup his cheek, the small, dainty hand thinner then it should be. She was curious to why he held her for so long then said. "Thank you, for catching me."

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:29 am

My cheek tingled as she placed her hand there, but instead of pulling away my new instincts caused me to hold my hand on hers. Then I smiled a little "Your welcome."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:40 pm

Her smile widened slightly, gazing back. She felt a connection between them, her heart beating unrhythmically. Her head fell slightly to rest on his chest, her chest rising and falling a little oddly. Her breath a little strange.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:29 pm

I started walking towards the trees, holding her in my arms. My chest was strangely hot under my shirt, but it was just because I was a werewolf. The beating of my heart was pounding loudly in my chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:06 am

Rachel's heart pounded as he went towards the trees, her whole body tensing up. The last time she'd been in the forest, she'd been attacked. Her breathing picked up, head nestled against his chest. "Why are you taking me into the woods?" She asked quietly, silver eyes flashing under the moonlight.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:34 pm

I could sense her tensing up before she said anything, so I stopped. Then I looked down at her and asked "Do you not want to go sit by one?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:57 am

Rachel glanced up at Andrew and answered. "So long as where not gonna get attacked or lost." She relaxed back into him, nestling her head into him. Her whole body was cold.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:59 pm

I chuckled, my whole body rumbling a little as I did so, "I never get lost." Then I sat beside a tree nearby and sat her beside me. Then I tensed a little, glaring at the house like it was a monster. "Christo..." i mumbled then saw a shadow cringe then keep going. Then I tensed more and took a deep breath, smelling the scent I dispised.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:07 pm

She giggled as he chuckled then flung her hands out as he lowered her, in fear of being dropped. Her eyes looked into his fearfully but relaxed. She followed his gaze to the house, and heard him mutter a name. "You okay?" She asked, reaching her hand out to rub his shoulder comfortingly. Meanwhile, back at the house, Mark was in the garden, as the vampyre appeared.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:02 pm

I didn't reply as my body heat began increasing madly in a split second. My flesh rippled and I quickly asked "If I tell you to stay here will you?"

(What if she followed him and saw him shift but not him attacking the camps cause she was so stunned?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:02 am

Rachel watched and nodded, staying silent. She was watching with curious, silver eyes like the moon. They were serene and solemn. Her brunette hair was tied back in a quick pony tail, but it still managed to clip her waist. "Be careful." She asked quietly.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:15 pm

I sighed deeply before my flesh began rippling. I looked to her, my brown eyes widening and my hair turning chocolatey brown. I quickly tore my shirt off and threw my shoes off just in time to run around the side of the house and shift. Scraps of my shorts were left behind as I ran towards the vampire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:22 am

Rachel, curious to where he was going, followed a little ways before standing, stunned. He had just turned into a massive, medium-brown toned wolf before her eyes. Silver eyes looking like moons themselves she quietly returned to her station, mulling it over in her head.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:16 pm

As I rounded the corner to the garden I saw Mark writhing and yelling in pain from a bite on his neck. The vampire who was supervising the change was grinning while watching him. I snarled and launched myself onto the thing, but was thrown against a tree and the other vampire disappeared as Mark began to wake up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:11 am

As Mark woke, he grunted, the pain slowly vanishing from his body. His throat burned with a new lust, blood. His nose caught onto Rachel's scent. And that was it. In a blur of speed, he was tracking her. Meanwhile, Rachel had been thinking through logically what she seen, and the possible reasons behind it

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next