Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Natural (M) (mckenzie9199)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

All Natural (M) (mckenzie9199) - Page 3 Empty Re: All Natural (M) (mckenzie9199)

Post by horsegodess Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:28 pm

I was sort of peeved at his comment, but didn't say anything. I pressed my body against the back of the seat, my heart beating faster, my adrenaline kicking in as he sped up the car. 'If he is trying to impress me', I thought, 'it was not working'. I started to get a bit annoyed. "Daren..." I said, almost whimpering. I had a thing with cars. I knew how dangerous they could be. Whenever I drove myself, I was a cautious driver. Being in the car with reckless drivers scared me.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

All Natural (M) (mckenzie9199) - Page 3 Empty Re: All Natural (M) (mckenzie9199)

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:37 pm

Darrin
I grinned as we hit 100. I glanced over at her, and frowned. I slowly took my foot off the accelerator, and dropped into a leisurely 60. "What's wrong, Princess? You look like you've seen a ghost..."

(I gtg, see you tomorrow!)

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:40 pm

"why are you doing this?" I ask him. I try to shake it off. 'Tonight is going to be fun' I remind myself.

(well, probably not tomorrow cause it's my first day of classes, I'm gonna try to limit myself to horse island only on the weekends.)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:34 am

I looked at her, again surprised. "Why? I'm just showing you who I am... I don't believe in lying to girls, so I'm not gonna act like some straight A nerd." He said slowly.

(Aww, okay)

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:23 pm

"I don't want a straight A nerd." I say falling quiet. I wasn't quite sure what I wanted. I really hoped this worked out between us. There are so many aspects of this relationship that could be so great. especially the fact that we both shapeshift. I didn't say another word untill we reached the movie theater.

I looked at the board that showed the movies playing within the next hour. "What should we watch?" I ask. Then I see les miserables, a movie Ive been wanting to see for a while. "Oo! Les Miserables!" I point to the board "aug, but it's at 10:00. that's in an hour. Anything you see that you want to watch?" I ask him.

(sorry if the movie is a dumb choice for on a date. we can change it if you want.)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:48 pm

(Lol, it's fine Razz)

Darrin
I didn't look at her this time, I just kept my eyes on the road. Soon I pulled off onto an old dirt road, that had tire ruts in it. I quickly drove around them, and we arrived at the shining sign that said what  was playing. I thought Les Miserables sounded okay. "Yeah sure, we can watch that... I'll pay, and we can just wait around for a while..."

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:20 pm

(oops. i forgot it was drive in.)

"are you sure?" I ask him, not wanting to make him more annoyed at me. I looked at him, hoping he would look back at me.

(sorry that was extremely short)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:15 pm

(It's fine... Razz)
Darrin
I looked over at her, a small smile tugging at my lips. "It's fine..." I said, my grey eyes flashing.
SSS

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:01 pm

"listen, lets get out of here." I say, getting excited. I really wanted to feel the magic tonight. "Maybe we can pull over on some back road or something" I whisper in his ear.

(yaaay! you posted. als0, internet's acting up, so my replies might be a little delayed)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3