Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here I am, this is me... (Open!)

Go down

Here I am, this is me... (Open!) Empty Here I am, this is me... (Open!)

Post by Electrified(Electro) Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:53 am

Electro's large paws sunk deep into the muddy ground he stepped in, water cascading down his sleek ivory coat. His optics searched the sky, feeling peucing cold water droplets race down his muzzle. He continued along, tired of walking through these harsh nights alone. The brute collapsed into the ground, hearing thunder crackle above him. Lightning flashed, lighting his pelt up in a beautiful show of white light. He closed his multi-colored orbs, letting his eyelashes cover them. His claws dug into the ground and he heaved himself up for the third time that night, and felt strength this time. Tilting back his cranium and lifting his muzzle to the sky, a long howl escaped his vocals and rang through the night air, echoing. He repeated a few times, and felt brave and strong again. His long legs stretched out and he ran, tail fluttering behind him. He stopped at the edge of a meadow, wondering what he might find here.
Electrified(Electro)
Electrified(Electro)
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down