Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Mysterious Soul. [T] [OPEN]

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

A Mysterious Soul. [T] [OPEN] - Page 5 Empty Re: A Mysterious Soul. [T] [OPEN]

Post by Lottii Sat May 14, 2016 12:45 pm

The brute held Infinity's eye contact bravely, his ears pricking towards her as his hacles lowered and he slumped back down onto the floor at the supposed end of the conflict. Betrayal, hurt, and a strange pleading lit his eyes as he regarded the only one who truly loved him in that room. Sergeant watched in equal mixtures of horror and rage at the pair of females as they turned on one another, stunned into silence; a rare thing for sure. He once again tried to struggle to his paws as Rising made his entrance, catching his son half up and half down. "Infinity was trying to cheer me up, when Lilac came in and accused her of flirting. They argued a little bit, but Infinity backed off and Lilac attacked her. I stopped them arguing, actually." He answered, somber and dutiful as he did.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

A Mysterious Soul. [T] [OPEN] - Page 5 Empty Re: A Mysterious Soul. [T] [OPEN]

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat May 14, 2016 1:04 pm

Rising listened to his youngest son's words, nodding thoughtfully. His blue eyes met Sergeant's for a moment, almost feeling sympathetic. Why did I give Lilac as his mate... Foolish decision, Rising thought. Turning away to look back, Lilac continued to try and attack Infinity, but the silver wolf was faster, and within seconds had Lilac pinned to the floor by her shoulders. Infinity's purple eyes held an unbreakable fire that Rising had never seen in a female's eyes before. "Get off of me, you filthy, good for nothing mutt!" Lilac screamed in her face, and that little remark was shoved right back into her mouth, as was her muzzle shoved into the dirt and held there by Infinity's paw. The silver female growled. "Last time I checked, hun, I actually help protect the pack. You sit around here on your ass acting all perfect while me and the others are busting our behinds keeping you safe so you can provide offspring!" Infinity sneered, tail lashing. Rising barked. "Infinity, that's enough. I'll take care of it from here," he called, though his voice was strangely calm. Infinity tensed, looked down at Lilac, then nodded. He removed her larger body from Lilac's and stepped away. Rising padded forward, his eyes burning into the creamy fae's green, and he snarled. "You will be lucky if I let you stay here," he growled darkly, then padded away to think about his decision alone. Infinity could see the fear in Lilac's eyes, and huffed. Though, left it alone for the alpha to deal with. She padded back into the den, almost nervous and unsure of what to say to Sergeant. She cleared her throat, and glanced his way. "Are you.. Are you okay?" She asked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5