Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Mysterious Soul. [T] [OPEN]

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Mysterious Soul. [T] [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Mysterious Soul. [T] [OPEN]

Post by Lottii Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:04 am

Sergeant pretended he couldn't see her smirk and carried on, nipping at her ear. His pace shortened and became more elevated, tail high yet carried dominantly. He took a un-noticeably small step away from her, just keeping a bit of distance between them. As they reached the stream, he just divided into the crystal water, splashing about like a pup. He leapt out and shook all over her, grinning.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:11 am

Lilac watched him splash around, rolling her eyes. "Ew, that's gross!" Lilac screamed, as he shook all over her.

(SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:15 am

"It's only water, not acid!" He moaned, sitting down. "Plus, I thought us lads were so hot and amazing and cute. Now we're gross, awesome." He grinned, sitting regal, proud and wet. He really did look handsome, in that shaft of moonlight. Any she-wolf couldn't resist him when he sat like that, cloudy, azure eyes looking at her.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:17 am

Lilac groaned. "I don't want to get my fur wet and smelly!" She snapped. There's a popular girl for you. Infinity snorted with amusement, blinking twice.

(SSS. Ugh, sorry. My muse is low.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:21 am

"Then don't agree to go for a walk, in the slight rain, towards a stream!" He barked, rolling his eyes as if it were so obvious. He had indeed done it on purpose. "Now then, would you like to go back, or carry on, your Majesty?" He bowed, one paw swept back. He stood to his full height, once again becoming astonishingly beautiful.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:34 am

"Don't get smart with me, Alpha's pet!" She spat, fur bristling. "I'd like to go home, thank you." And with that, she turned away and bounded back to camp. Infinity stepped forward and gave Surge a mocking stare. "Not so great having to become mates with a popular priss, now is it?" She taunted.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:39 am

"Alpha's pet! Not my fault who my parents are!" He snapped, then listened. "Well, try not to get wet!" He called after her, huffing, disgruntled. As Infinity appeared before him, he sighed. "I never wanted a mate in the first place, not yet anyways. I wanted to be a kid a little longer." He looked so disheartened and defeated as his head bowed and tail drooped. "We best get back to camp, ready for my public lecture." He grumbled, starting on his way.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:44 am

Infinity just glared at him. "You should be happy you have parents... I don't. All I have is Regina, and that's it." Infinity growled, but followed him back to camp. She mumbled curses under her breath.

(OMFG IM LISTENING TO BEST SONG EVER BY ONE DIRECTION. ITS SO AMAZING. *Fangirls*)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:51 am

(That's not a bad song. My sister adores 1D, I don't think their too bad. Not my favourites, but not bad. OMG! You used a latin name. *Fangirl screams* Her name means Queen, I think.)

"Well, you can have mine." He smiled, trotting into the camp, where he met his mother and father, Lilac's parents and Lilac. He nodded his head in greeting and sat down, looking up at them coolly.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:53 am

"Thank you, but I'm fine with my best friend." Infinity growled, padding faster. She entered her den.

(SSS. And I am like in love with 1D... Best Song Ever was #1 on TeenNick Top 10 yesterday!)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:56 am

"It was only an offer." He sighed, watching her go. He sat through his mother and father's lecture in silence, taking his verbal splattering bravely. Others came to listen to what was going on, but he met everyone's gaze evenly. many said he was brave to do so, just as his father lunged at him.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:59 am

(Was his father trying to hurt him?)

"Hey, stop!" Infinity barked, knocking Rising off of Surge. Rising had lunged at Infinity, but with a quick sidestep, Infinity tripped Rising to the ground. "Is that any way to treat your son!?" She snapped.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:04 pm

(Nah, just teach him to avert his gaze.)

Sergeant felt the impact and growled, snapping his teeth in Rising's face. He walloped a paw to his father's face, snarling. He was suddenly free and sprang up, looking around to see Infinity snarling. "Thanks." He huffed, panting slightly. Blood dripped from above his eye.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:17 pm

Rising had lungd back at Infinity, the two of them tussling. With a quick motion, Infinity pinned Rising to the ground. Gasps of shock and amazement were heard.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:56 pm

Sergeant lunged at them, pushing them apart. "Enough!" He howled, growling. His father snarled. "You will learn your place, Boy. Your mate is Lilac, not Infinity. Either comply, or die," He snarled as Sergeant sighed. "yes, Rising." He glanced at Infinity with a look that said, "Just leave it there." Pain throbbed above his eye as Lilac approached him.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:04 pm

Infinity snarled, "You can't kill your son!" She turned around to look at the pack. "Do you really all agree with Rising's choices? We should be free to choose who we want to be with!" Infinity spoke. "You! You're dead!" Rising snarled. Infinity sidestepped him, and pinned Rising back to the ground. "From now on, I don't take your orders! I am DONE here!" Infinity spat. Regina followed Infinity out of camp. They were leaving.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:11 pm

Sergeant just stood with his head down, eyes closed, immobile. With that, he collapsed as his father snarled, too weak to stand. He groaned, coming round a few hours later. He had been left, a few still stood with him. He had a pool near his head, of his own blood.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:14 pm

Infinity sighed as she walked with Regina. "Something tells me Surge isn't okay." Regina said. "I'm sure he's fine." Infinity replied. "Wait. I smell blood." Regina gasped. Infinity ran with Regina back to camp, breaking right through the built up walls. "Get away from him!" Infinity snarled, standing over Surge. "Are you okay?" She whispered to him.

(That sucked so bad.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:18 pm

He tried to stand, pushing himself into a sitting position. "My head..." He mumbled, wincing. He suddenly hit her underneath and fell back down, slowly lifting his head. His limbs felt like lead.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:46 pm

Infinity had collided into a group of wolves, thrashing them aside like rag dolls.

(SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:07 am

Sergeant managed to growl. "Stop it! Please..." With that, he stood up shakily, walking forward. Most wolves parted. "I accept my punishment for my actions, there's no need to be harming others." He shook his head once and limped away.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:42 am

*bump*

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue May 12, 2015 9:02 am

(Oh my god, I'm so sorry. Totally forgot about this RP.)

Infinity's purple colored eyes watched Sergeant, and then moved to look up at Rising. "You stay away from my son," he snarled, before stalking away. Lilac, on the other hand, padded after Sergeant. "Are you okay, Serge?" She asked, licking his cheek.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Tue May 12, 2015 9:32 am

((Ah, it's alright!))

Sergeant flinched as his cheek was licked, moving his head away from her's and growling lowly. "Get off me. Does it look like I'm okay to you?" His voice rumbled in his throat, lips drawn back to show his teeth slightly. "This is just because you couldn't take a joke. Happy now?"

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue May 12, 2015 11:32 am

Lilac's gaze faltered and she lowered herself to the ground. "Well I'm sorry I don't like getting dirty," she muttered softly, flicking her tail. She glared at Sergeant with her pale green eyes, before padding away. Infinity watched, scoffing at how fake the female was. Her purple and blue swirled eyes clouded as she felt Rising's gaze on her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum